Author Topic: Defending Danny B.  (Read 68746 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Defending Danny B.
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2011, 07:45:25 AM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:17:34 PM by Anonymous »

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2011, 09:11:11 AM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
I'm so glad he's back.

Thanks, Bruce.  I'm glad to see you have grown up a little bit and can see the benefit to my work here.  Maybe if you stayed in your program for more than three weeks you would have realized this earlier.  Just kidding lol.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2011, 11:27:51 AM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
From Danny

?about an hour agoDanny Bennison
 Were done!!!! No reason to comment back. You have about as much class as a grifter, a fucking hustler.
 This group we are involved in is what it is. It is larger then you or I, at least show some of your maturity you so proudly talk about and leave it alone. Many people benefit from it and really need the relationships that were made there.
 I was informed of your (I'm taking time off to write) impromptu visit to Stinkin Thinkin. So happy you could stick up for Matt one more fucking time. Just stick it in one more time.
 Wayne you know what I do know, you and your kind really do live by a whole other set of ethics and morals. You are selfish and want what you want when you want it.
 Your book was based upon a total fabrication in your fucked up mind concerning me, you and I both know this. Everyone (and I mean everyone) who is a professional or educated knows this book is based on bullshit. Just read the book with another set of glasses Wayne and then get to know you, you will figure it out quick. You lied concerning Mary Jones on purpose then didn't even have the set of balls to publicly acknowledge your lie. You came to me saying, Oh Danny I really thought it was you. So freaking nice Wayne considering no one ever committed the rope tying incident with Mary.
 Wayne in business I have had to put up with and deal with some very unscrupulous people, I do it because it is business and so long as I am not breaking any laws or ethics I am cool. But friends whether indirect or direct I don't have to put up with the same bullshit. I get to pick who I want to associate with, you are not someone I want to be involved with anymore. You have no boundaries or standards. You bounce all over the place day to day. You mind everybody's business because you don't do anything all day.
 Drama my friend is over. You can have at it again Fornits, Stinkin Thinkin, Facebook and where ever else you go. Bash me, insult me have a field day.
 Your book was written (inspired) because you wanted to support Matt and all the other Elan folks "YOU" felt I was fucking with.
 Mike Skakel and his family got exactly what was coming to them in spades. Most people with a living brain cell knew Mike was guilty (whether he went to Elan or not had nothing to do with it) Mike and his family killed Martha that is a fact.
 You are a sick fuck that really doesn't have a clue, I knew this but tried anyway.
 So you are a hero again with all your buddies, they all think you are part of the crew again. Atta boy, Wayne.

Please leave the group alone.
 Now I did this privately and I it will stay private as far as I am concerned. You do what you feel, if we know you this will be spread all over due to your addiction to attention.

And still, I'll say that together Danny and me did some good things. I don't regret trying because there are very few people who take anti program advocates seriously. And, believe it or not, He worked very hard at this

Maybe you're all right about him, maybe not. Personally, I don't have time for this shit. I have a request for an outline of the book for a possible movie deal

Again, any possible money will go to fight for these kids. I can't stand the idea that abuse is still allowed in programs to the extent that it is

I'll be around, but I'll be busy

Damn Danny, that wasn't very nice.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2011, 12:20:22 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
none-ya wrote:
It seems I hit a nerv. And your right,you don't know anything about me. But people here do know you, and they hate you.

Would you please let us all know who these people are None Ya.
OH, while your at it, let us all know what it is you know about me.
Thanks, Mr. Know it All.

I hate you  :seg2:
"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams

Offline Done That

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2011, 06:01:54 PM »
Quote from: "Dethgurl"
none-ya wrote:
It seems I hit a nerv. And your right,you don't know anything about me. But people here do know you, and they hate you.

Thanks, Mr. Know it All.

I think the two of us agree that you're not focussing on what is  important.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2011, 07:00:03 PM »
Quote from: "Done That"
Quote from: "Dethgurl"
none-ya wrote:

Thanks, Mr. Know it All.

I think the two of us agree that you're not focussing on what is  important.

I knew you were more than one person!
?©?€~¥@

Offline 325troll

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2011, 12:23:28 AM »
none-ya is "speaking to himself" again.   :rasta:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 10, 2011, 08:10:04 AM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 10:13:46 AM by Anonymous »

Offline 325troll

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 10, 2011, 08:26:24 AM »
I am not convinced people care about the book, Wayne.   :roflmao:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 10, 2011, 08:37:35 AM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 10:14:12 AM by Anonymous »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 10, 2011, 12:10:49 PM »
Quote from: "Wh??ter"
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
I'm so glad he's back.

Thanks, Bruce.  I'm glad to see you have grown up a little bit and can see the benefit to my work here.  Maybe if you stayed in your program for more than three weeks you would have realized this earlier.  Just kidding lol.

Still hoping if you repeat a lie often enough it becomes true? Gosh John, when you will you grow up? I'm glad you're back because it's important we have someone here to illustrate the twisted mindset of the child abusers such as yourself and Danny who stand behind this dying industry. Hope you stick around buddy!

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 10, 2011, 01:12:40 PM »
That's because you're stupid

Gee....lets see here. This poster is stupid because he makes a observation about a book. This book was created under unscrupulous conditions, wasn't it?
Wayne the weight of your lies is pressing down on you, you are desperately scrapping any site that remotely trolls me now, looking for sales.
Damn isn't this interesting, Wayne creates a book (which BTW nobody has come forward and said "Yeah, Wayne you are right") because he feels
I am fucking with survivors, abusing them here on websites and because he has no sales of this book he is pleading for the very same audience to
now buy his book which they are not.
Wayne where are all these witnesses, corroborators you said (another lie) you had. Jeff Weintraub, please he is another staff member/Ass. Director.
This is who told Wayne I didn't drag Mary around and that has been giving Wayne the information that went into his book. Which brings us all the way back
to Waynes credibility issues. Wayne has lied on several occasions and has refused to publicly make them right. He has no problem lying publicly but telling the truth
well, that is a problem.  
See Jeff did go through Elan and worked at Elan but Matt, Felice and Wayne have had no problem with Jeff because Jeff gave them what they wanted.
Maybe nobody knows who is Jeff on facebook...another alias, Wayne what more are you hiding.
Wayne you and I did not accomplish anything, this is another lie. All that happened was you wanted something and once it wasn't there any longer the bogus
relationship crumbled as it should of.
I have read and listened to many people go on and on about how you forgave me and how big a guy you are. Really...They have never met you in person or hung out with you
have they. They just know you through the internet and on the phone, I only know you on the internet and the few times we talked on the phone. What I have witnessed
of your behavior on Reddits, The Aspen site, Fornits and Elan The After Years is someone who doesn't get his way, you throw a big tantrum. You quit, threaten to not support,
totally fuck up groups as you did with the Elan group twice and call names (like "cunt") to young woman who could be your daughter (they are so young) on the Aspen site.
Wayne I don't care how many people support you or like you because of this book, I really don't care if the Facebook Group I started falls apart because of what I am saying here.
I will not go on living in or around your world, it is bullshit. There are so many aliases, lies, half-truths, lies by omission, backstabbing and attention whoring, it is fucking crazy.
I wanted this private but as we all know, If it can make WAYNE famous well then, Wayne will put it out there.
Have yourself a great life buddy, let me give you a hint on a good life. Get honest with at least one person, hopefully that one person will be yourself.
Take care...
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 10, 2011, 01:20:40 PM »
Oh, Wayne, I hope you have time to read this because ya know you are involved with a Movie...you just don't have time for this.   :rofl:
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 10, 2011, 01:38:21 PM »
That's because you're stupid

Gee....lets see here. This poster is stupid because he makes a observation about a book. This book was created under unscrupulous conditions, wasn't it?
Wayne the weight of your lies is pressing down on you, you are desperately scrapping any site that remotely trolls me now, looking for sales.
Damn isn't this interesting, Wayne creates a book (which BTW nobody has come forward and said "Yeah, Wayne you are right") because he feels
I am fucking with survivors, abusing them here on websites and because he has no sales of this book he is pleading for the very same audience to
now buy his book which they are not.
Wayne where are all these witnesses, corroborators you said (another lie) you had. Jeff Weintraub, please he is another staff member/Ass. Director.
This is who told Wayne I didn't drag Mary around and that has been giving Wayne the information that went into his book. Which brings us all the way back
to Waynes credibility issues. Wayne has lied on several occasions and has refused to publicly make them right. He has no problem lying publicly but telling the truth
well, that is a problem.  
See Jeff did go through Elan and worked at Elan but Matt, Felice and Wayne have had no problem with Jeff because Jeff gave them what they wanted.
Maybe nobody knows who is Jeff on facebook...another alias, Wayne what more are you hiding.
Wayne you and I did not accomplish anything, this is another lie. All that happened was you wanted something and once it wasn't there any longer the bogus
relationship crumbled as it should of.
I have read and listened to many people go on and on about how you forgave me and how big a guy you are. Really...They have never met you in person or hung out with you
have they. They just know you through the internet and on the phone, I only know you on the internet and the few times we talked on the phone. What I have witnessed
of your behavior on Reddits, The Aspen site, Fornits and Elan The After Years is someone who doesn't get his way, you throw a big tantrum. You quit, threaten to not support,
totally fuck up groups as you did with the Elan group twice and call names (like "cunt") to young woman who could be your daughter (they are so young) on the Aspen site.
Wayne I don't care how many people support you or like you because of this book, I really don't care if the Facebook Group I started falls apart because of what I am saying here.
I will not go on living in or around your world, it is bullshit. There are so many aliases, lies, half-truths, lies by omission, backstabbing and attention whoring, it is fucking crazy.
I wanted this private but as we all know, If it can make WAYNE famous well then, Wayne will put it out there.
Have yourself a great life buddy, let me give you a hint on a good life. Get honest with at least one person, hopefully that one person will be yourself.
Take care...
 I rate this latest  :flip: -  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:  :shamrock:
"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 10, 2011, 03:07:04 PM »
Danny stop whining. You need to accept resondsibility for your actions and start apologizing for them. I think you should write a letter to this girl you almost murdered.