Author Topic: Defending Danny B.  (Read 36259 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline DD Form 214

  • Posts: 58
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Defending Danny B.
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2011, 12:37:16 AM »
none-ya will think about Danny until the day he dies.  lol   :roflmao:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline none-ya

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2103
  • Karma: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Defending Danny B.
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2011, 12:54:05 AM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
This is not a debate.I simply wanted to know if anybody here on fornits would support any of Danny's positions.
The outcome so far is really quite predictable really. But in the intrest of objectivity,I asked.And no Danny I don't know who the new trolls are. Prolly the same old ones,just sockpuppeted up. DD214 was just outed on another thread, so I don't know.
C'mon, sombody say something nice and cheer the boy up. He sounds like he needs it.
:bump:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
??~@

Offline DD Form 214

  • Posts: 58
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Defending Danny B.
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2011, 01:04:54 AM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline none-ya

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2103
  • Karma: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Defending Danny B.
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2011, 01:08:16 AM »
DD form 214, you are nothing but a flaming troll. You've been outed in your own thread.Go away!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
??~@

Offline DD Form 214

  • Posts: 58
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Defending Danny B.
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2011, 01:10:50 AM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Alan

  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Defending Danny B.
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2011, 02:04:37 AM »
Have not been on this site in a long time. Funny the first thing I see is Danny :cheers:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline none-ya

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2103
  • Karma: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Defending Danny B.
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2011, 02:12:58 AM »
An old friend of yours?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
??~@

Offline Alan

  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Defending Danny B.
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2011, 02:19:28 AM »
Like I said it  has been about a year or more since I have been on here. Some of the same old stuff after a year?  I realize some of this is for fun but at what point do some of you let go of the past and move on?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Alan

  • Posts: 4
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Defending Danny B.
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2011, 02:21:01 AM »
No I do not know danny and I just could not figure out how to post on a new topic (or make my own)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline none-ya

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2103
  • Karma: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Defending Danny B.
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2011, 02:26:41 AM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
This is not a debate.I simply wanted to know if anybody here on fornits would support any of Danny's positions.
The outcome so far is really quite predictable really. But in the intrest of objectivity,I asked.And no Danny I don't know who the new trolls are. Prolly the same old ones,just sockpuppeted up. DD214 was just outed on another thread, so I don't know.
C'mon, sombody say something nice and cheer the boy up. He sounds like he needs it.


bump
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
??~@

Offline DD Form 214

  • Posts: 58
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Nobody cares
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2011, 05:05:16 AM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Quote from: "none-ya"
This is not a debate.I simply wanted to know if anybody here on fornits would support any of Danny's positions.
The outcome so far is really quite predictable really. But in the intrest of objectivity,I asked.And no Danny I don't know who the new trolls are. Prolly the same old ones,just sockpuppeted up. DD214 was just outed on another thread, so I don't know.
C'mon, sombody say something nice and cheer the boy up. He sounds like he needs it.


bump

Nobody cares none-ya except you.  Everyone is rolling their eyes again.  lol   :twofinger:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

  • Posts: 4290
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Defending Danny B.
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2011, 08:49:03 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Since Wayne K. made the allegation why don't you ask him. Btw why don't stumble over to the Elan Facebook site "Elan The After Years" and pose this question, chicken shit.
None Ya you are a man with no balls and you hide behind your fake username and your undocumented barely 5 months in a treatment facility.
Dude you could not even hold my underwear, for christ sake.


Nah, still just me white trash. Tell you what, remember the game you and Whootie liked to play? Not the one with you sucking him off, but the other one. The one where you would make baseless claims about a person, and then claim it was contigent upon the person you accused to disprove your claim. You insisted if a person that if a person couldn't disprove your lie, it somehow made it true. Well now we're going to play that game.

You tied and dragged an inmate behind a car. You almost killed her. Prove that you didn't or the claim stands.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline none-ya

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2103
  • Karma: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Defending Danny B.
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2011, 08:56:07 PM »
Well Danny,it's been a day now and not one person here has had anything nice or even remotely positive to say on your behalf.Not even the troll.
I'll give it one more day........
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
??~@

Offline DD Form 214

  • Posts: 58
  • Karma: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Defending Danny B.
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2011, 11:23:21 PM »
Quote from: "RobertBruce"
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Since Wayne K. made the allegation why don't you ask him. Btw why don't stumble over to the Elan Facebook site "Elan The After Years" and pose this question, chicken shit.
None Ya you are a man with no balls and you hide behind your fake username and your undocumented barely 5 months in a treatment facility.
Dude you could not even hold my underwear, for christ sake.


Nah, still just me white trash. Tell you what, remember the game you and Whootie liked to play? Not the one with you sucking him off, but the other one. The one where you would make baseless claims about a person, and then claim it was contigent upon the person you accused to disprove your claim. You insisted if a person that if a person couldn't disprove your lie, it somehow made it true. Well now we're going to play that game.

You tied and dragged an inmate behind a car. You almost killed her. Prove that you didn't or the claim stands.

Robert you have regressed the last couple of months, not good.  lol   :twofinger:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline none-ya

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 2103
  • Karma: +0/-1
    • View Profile
Re: Defending Danny B.
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2011, 12:27:12 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Well Danny,it's been a day now and not one person here has had anything nice or even remotely positive to say on your behalf.Not even the troll.
I'll give it one more day........
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
??~@