Author Topic: Defending Danny B.  (Read 68723 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Defending Danny B.
« Reply #600 on: October 24, 2011, 11:57:55 PM »
Quote from: "YV23"
Nunez, I have your ISP (got it from a Straight survivor) Ya mind if I post it here?

Oi vey...

Look, take the moral high road here. Even if you have his IP address, as his Internet Service Provider wouldn't give you squat without about 29 different subpeonas, you have to consider the ramifications of throwing around this sort of information.

Lemme tell you a little story about the law of unintended consequences at play on this forum.

Once there was a Che, he was in Hong Kong, and after a hard day of sampling the local ladies, booze, and a handful of various pills this crazy ol' che went and got on the internet. Ol' Che thought it would be a funny joke to link a young lady's myspace picture to fornits. (TO this day I still have no idea what the hell I was thinking and the only excuse/explanation I can offer is it seemed like it would be a funny joke at the time.)

Anyway, a few sons of a bitches got a hold of that picture and started hammering the girl and her family with it. From what I can tell they must have been former or current program staff because they somehow got ahold of the family's address as well and were plastering it all over fornits. Now I did not want it to happen. I did not want this family harassed, trolled, threatened, and abused.

But it still happened.

Whether I intended for it to happen or not it still happened and I still hold myself responsible for the entire episode from start to finish. The only part I had in the whole thing was posting one picture off myspace, the rest was some seriously deranged yahoos.

So I'm asking you nicely. Drop the bit about doxing None-ya. Take the moral high road here.

Don't stoop to Danny's level.

Don't treat this like it is a game of one upping them every time they get caught doing something naughty.

'K man?

Because seriously, I still feel horrible about what happened to the young lady to this day. You don't want to go there. It isn't a pretty part of town and the hookers all have HIV.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #601 on: October 25, 2011, 06:35:40 AM »
If it proves he/she is not Danny, I insist you post it here ::poke::
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #602 on: October 27, 2011, 03:01:51 AM »
Believe me,if he had it he'd do it.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #603 on: November 08, 2011, 12:41:49 AM »
Wayne, Che, Matt, Felice, Mark and K Lynn need to get up here and be accounted for.
Five of you went so far out there with your reputations to support this liar that I thought
you would want some pay back for your dedication.
I say come on a defend Danny, yep that's right.
Because here in a few Wayne is truly going to be looking bad.
Real bad!!!

Just say'in!!

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #604 on: November 08, 2011, 06:50:06 PM »
That's why they all trolled up. Attack with phoney names, to try to maintain deniability when their shit blows up.Wayne has been outed as a liar and a fraud. And he is their hero,their voice,and their face(?). It sucks to be them.

Speaking of face,any pictures of Wayne on the web?
?©?€~¥@

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
« Reply #605 on: November 08, 2011, 07:30:27 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
That's why they all trolled up. Attack with phoney names, to try to maintain deniability when their shit blows up.Wayne has been outed as a liar and a fraud. And he is their hero,their voice,and their face(?). It sucks to be them.

Speaking of face,any pictures of Wayne on the web?

Had him on my facebook for a while and remember seeing some pics then.  No longer have facebook so. . . don't know if he has them any more.

Offline Anti-Troll

• View Profile
« Reply #606 on: November 09, 2011, 12:00:46 PM »
Danny Bennison
Oklahoma City, OK
 Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it! |#64 Friday Nov 4
Sandra Carlton wrote:
My nephew attended the Elan School in Maine. Our family can't say enough wonderful things about their program and all of it's staff !! He is currently enrolled in college, doing exceptionally and is "back" to the sweet person we all knew he was when he was younger, he's just a bit older now:) We're a very close family and all of the kids are fairly close in age. It was very difficult for us to have him away from all of us, especially so far away, and for so long. We knew we were losing him anyway, and feared that we would lose him permantly to the lifestyle he was living, so sending him away to school was the only choice. We are eternally greatful to the love and support that he received at this school. I've read alot of the stuff online recently and can only surmise that some of the kids writing this stuff didn't like the rules. I can assure you, on behalf of my family, we would have NEVER left one of our own in this school, for even a second, if we ever felt that in any way this school was abusive. It was a challenging experience for my nephew and we feel blessed to have found this school. If any of the Elan people happen to read this, keep up the great work guys, the work you do is amazing and my nephew is proof. God bless!
What you are reading is by Matt Hoffman, Felice Eliscue, Mark Babbitz, Wayne Kernochan, K Lynn Corning and Sharon McCarthy.
They have compiled a long list of malicious lies to punish me for not agreeing with them on issues concerning the Troubled Teen Industry. Let me say here that everyone of them have never met me personally. Wayne Kernochan Book has been plagiarized from various web sites and people he talked with. This has been authenticated. Wayne Kernochan never went to Elan, this is a fact.
Matt Hoffman (semper fi) was in the program with me but not in the same facility.  

Really Danny you are a troll ,and you are absolutely indefensible.  Your conspiracy theories are insane. This garbage of Daniel Lee Bennison is from the Topix web site. No body is punishing you! You are being exposed for the abuser that you are. You are a liar Daniel Lee Bennison and that is found on the web thru  your words.

That is the  reality  Daniel Lee Bennison  and it is the truth you are one very sick sociopath.

LOL what issues do you not agree with people on fornits , that these programs are sick and abusive if you  ( and thats a big if )do agree that these abusive programs are abusive then why do you go out of your way to abuse survivors of these programs and stalk them on the internet and then write such lies that you get so easily busted . Really Danny L. Bennison have you no respect for yourself?

Danny l Bennison  can you tell the truth about anything?

Ruaraidh= bennison. Horatio = bennison. Heretik=bennison. Claude =bennison. Cuggles =bennison. Isreal=bennison. Quagmire=bennison. Diablo =bennison. Diablower=bennison .Isacc=bennison. Strickland =bennison. Hutch=bennison. Delvin =bennison. Kremer=bennson. Cryerz=bennison .  You can bet your bennisons that more names will come !

As for the names you mentioned these people are trying to shut down abusive programs, not only in this above quote of yours, but in your previous attack on Cafety and others .

Bennison abuse is wrong you are banned  from survivor sites because you chose to abuse survivors  and because all these people share one thing and that is that they  are survivors of abusive programs, who made you  a god and said that you can abuse these people. Your own little tiny sick fucked up mind did . Yeah it would be like shooting fish in a barrel if these administrators did not ban you and the abuse that you bring to the survivors on their sites. These administrators have an obligation to protect people from out right abuse from sick people like you .  You are an idiot if you can't see that abuse is wrong. Your rationale ethics scheme that resolves your contradctions as to what is real and what is fantasy is skewed. If you think that your abuse to survivors is simply you disagreeing with them then you are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY  more crazy than any one can ever imagine.

You did threaten  survivors on this very site, it is how many people percieved it , not judt your victims of these threats. Again because you are so mentally ill you probably will never see what hundreds know and saw. you live in a different reality than normal people. Crazy land.

You even lied about your nephew Alan Bennison, he was messing with a married woman and he was involved with a cocaine dealer , are you not surprised that he met the end that he met, bleeding out over a cocaine deal while messing around with a married woman.  I can think of better ways to die than over a bad  coke  deal and a married woman. This was his fate and it had to do with his life choices. Stupid life choices. Though in crazy land or Danny L Bennison reality it was an" unfortunate  accident ". No Danny he got stabbed over a coke deal gone bad and he bled out at the Airport Convience store ,right there on the counter , that is  the reality of it Danny L Bennison.

You are indefensible and you can't defend your self obviously unless you  lie . Yet you keep getting busted.

Insanity doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results . You are one sick ,sick bastard.

Wayne Kernochan is looking very believable , you Danny L Bennison not at all lol.
"Because you are a TROLL"

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
« Reply #607 on: November 09, 2011, 02:00:03 PM »
http://http://www.topix.com/forum/family/TS4I0RQQV1DQ5KDSR/p4

While Daniel Lee Bennison was in Cosa-Rica getting his teeth fixed.... :deal:

November 4th
Sandra Carlton wrote:
My nephew attended the Elan School in Maine. Our family can't say enough wonderful things about their program and all of it's staff !! He is currently enrolled in college, doing exceptionally and is "back" to the sweet person we all knew he was when he was younger, he's just a bit older now:) We're a very close family and all of the kids are fairly close in age. It was very difficult for us to have him away from all of us, especially so far away, and for so long. We knew we were losing him anyway, and feared that we would lose him permantly to the lifestyle he was living, so sending him away to school was the only choice. We are eternally greatful to the love and support that he received at this school. I've read alot of the stuff online recently and can only surmise that some of the kids writing this stuff didn't like the rules. I can assure you, on behalf of my family, we would have NEVER left one of our own in this school, for even a second, if we ever felt that in any way this school was abusive. It was a challenging experience for my nephew and we feel blessed to have found this school. If any of the Elan people happen to read this, keep up the great work guys, the work you do is amazing and my nephew is proof. God bless!

What you are reading is by Matt Hoffman, Felice Eliscue, Mark Babbitz, Wayne Kernochan, K Lynn Corning and Sharon McCarthy.
They have compiled a long list of malicious lies to punish me for not agreeing with them on issues concerning the Troubled Teen Industry. Let me say here that everyone of them have never met me personally. Wayne Kernochan Book has been plagiarized from various web sites and people he talked with. This has been authenticated. Wayne Kernochan never went to Elan, this is a fact.
Matt Hoffman (semper fi) was in the program with me but not in the same facility.

Danny Bennison Abuser Too wrote:
<quoted text>
Danny Bennison you were one of the abuser too and still keep contact with Marty and Jeff you brag.
This is not accurate at all.
Semper Fi

Richmond, VA

"Kruglik got a question for you how did it make you feel to give a baseball bat to two residents watching over another resident with the instructions that if he even gives them the slightest hint that he is going to runaway that they are to BEAT him to DEATH on the spot?

Did it make you feel like a real big man or did you feel like the sick serial child abuser that you are?"

This is Matt Hoffman (semper fi)from Richmond Virginia as you can see. Matt and I were both in Elan at the same time but in separate facilities.
What Matt is not explaining to everyone is the reason Marty Kruglick gave a bat to two men and said whacik him if he moves. Matt had just stabbed another resident twice and totally freaked everybody out. I am not defending Marty at all I just wanted everyone to know the circumstances surrounding this crazy incident.
I was still a resident when this attack (stabbing) happened. The person who was stabbed by Matt Hoffman came to the facility I was in and remained till he left Elan. He explained that Matt was prone to this kind of behavior even before he came to Elan.

Today.....
Sandra Carlton wrote:
Matt Hoffman (semper fi) was in the program with me but not in the same facility

Damn Dannny L Bennison has been busy. In his deluded way of thinking coupled by severe paranoia that induces his bazarre conspiracy theories he is absolutely wrong. He is a liar.

The only two items that bennison has posted is that yes Matt did stab another (at age 16and a half 35 years ago) resident and yes Bennison did not know Matt in elan. These are true.

Bennison will distort the truth by lying and lying some more ( the proof is on the internet).

There were not two stabbing incidents by Matt, and Marty Kruglik did not just give the base ball bat to two men right after the stabbing incident incident. Matt had run away fronm the hellhole that was elan, after the incident. He was caught and put in the corner for a month prior to a 4 house tour of general meetings upon which then he was shotdown.

It was at the beginning of this shot down thaty Marty Kruglik gave a baseball bat to two men with the instructions that "if he even gives you the hint that he is going to run away ,you are to beat him to DEATH on the spot " not as the boy liar Bennison says that kruglik said to whack him .

Believe me bennison wasn't there and bennison did not know Matt in elan. Matt had not ever assaulted anyone prior to elan with a knife or any weapon ,bennison lies and just keeps on lying just like the pathological liar that he is.

I don't think that it is possible that anyone could write a book about elan the way Wayne Kernochan has written in his book titled A Life gone Awry:My story about the Elan School with out having been in elan. It is very accurate during my time which was 11 months before Danny L Bennison got there as a matter of fact.

And I know for a fact that there is not enough info on fornits.com ,or anywhere ,to write a book that accurately portrays the deviant perverted sexual harrassment that the directors , directed towards the adults and children that were residents in this violent ,brutal ,sadistic ,soul eating hell hole that was Elan.

And yes Danny L Bennison you are a liar. You have been banned from many survivor sites because you abuse survivors of abusive programs. I am Matt Hoffman
"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
« Reply #608 on: November 09, 2011, 02:05:55 PM »
Quote from: "Ruaraidh"
Wayne, Che, Matt, Felice, Mark and K Lynn need to get up here and be accounted for.
Five of you went so far out there with your reputations to support this liar that I thought
you would want some pay back for your dedication.
I say come on a defend Danny, yep that's right.
Because here in a few Wayne is truly going to be looking bad.
Real bad!!!

Just say'in!!

^^^^^"GENERAL MEETING"^^^^^^^^^ :roflmao:
"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams

Offline Troublemaker

• View Profile
« Reply #609 on: November 09, 2011, 02:57:58 PM »
Wayne sounds like hes in a lot of trouble
The troubled teen industry is ineffective because advocates are after money, fame or are as abusive as the programs they\'re fighting

Offline Ruaraidh

• View Profile
« Reply #610 on: November 09, 2011, 09:25:14 PM »
Matt Hoffman:

Damn Dannny L Bennison has been busy. In his deluded way of thinking coupled by severe paranoia that induces his bazarre conspiracy theories he is absolutely wrong. He is a liar.

The only two items that bennison has posted is that yes Matt did stab another (at age 16and a half 35 years ago) resident and yes Bennison did not know Matt in elan. These are true.

Bennison will distort the truth by lying and lying some more ( the proof is on the internet).

There were not two stabbing incidents by Matt, and Marty Kruglik did not just give the base ball bat to two men right after the stabbing incident incident. Matt had run away fronm the hellhole that was elan, after the incident. He was caught and put in the corner for a month prior to a 4 house tour of general meetings upon which then he was shotdown.

It was at the beginning of this shot down thaty Marty Kruglik gave a baseball bat to two men with the instructions that "if he even gives you the hint that he is going to run away ,you are to beat him to DEATH on the spot " not as the boy liar Bennison says that kruglik said to whack him .

Believe me bennison wasn't there and bennison did not know Matt in elan. Matt had not ever assaulted anyone prior to elan with a knife or any weapon ,bennison lies and just keeps on lying just like the pathological liar that he is.

I don't think that it is possible that anyone could write a book about elan the way Wayne Kernochan has written in his book titled A Life gone Awry:My story about the Elan School with out having been in elan. It is very accurate during my time which was 11 months before Danny L Bennison got there as a matter of fact.

And I know for a fact that there is not enough info on fornits.com ,or anywhere ,to write a book that accurately portrays the deviant perverted sexual harrassment that the directors , directed towards the adults and children that were residents in this violent ,brutal ,sadistic ,soul eating hell hole that was Elan.

And yes Danny L Bennison you are a liar. You have been banned from many survivor sites because you abuse survivors of abusive programs. I am Matt Hoffman

Matt,
What you need to do is really shut up. You are the last person that should be talking about abuse you sick fuck. Everything we have heard about you from at least 7-9 people has been consistent to what Danny has posted. You brought this distorted behavior to Elan. Danny is not saying Elan did not acerbate the violent behavior you already demonstrated in your home life.  
You did not run away from Elan 2a after this incident because you were constantly watched. Also a bat was given to two residents with orders to whack you if you moved directly after the stabbing incident. Nobody is saying this is right or doesn't constitute abusive behavior, all we are saying is it happened exactly that way. You are a liar and you have been lying all along.
Nobody said that there was two stabbing incidents. What was said is you stabbed Robert two times. Pay attention, you psychotic freak.
It is very possible to write a book about Elan when the information you are being given comes from Matt Hoffman, Felice Eliscue, Albert Beauchene, Mark Babbitz, other Elan residents, Fornits Elan Forum and other various resources. Yes Matt you can write a book that resembles the real deal.
How many more ways does Danny and others have to prove that Wayne was never there and he will never find anyone to disprove this. Even Albert who was there with him for 9 months doesn't know him. You know how big those cottages were, Matt, well all they did was just transform one into a house. It was maybe 700 - 800 sqft. if that. There is no way Wayne and Albert miss one another. I said Mike Calabrese was never in Elan 7, well Albert never disagreed.
Waynes book is so flawed with mis information, dates are screwy, time lines wrong ect....it is comical.
Remember Wayne saying he has witnesses, testimonies ect....these people were going to bury Danny. Well we have talked with two of these people he said would bear witness. They don't even know him never mind that he didn't contact them.
If this is Matt, do us all a favor and stop coming off like you are a expert on Elan because you are not. Actually you are one of the most ignorant fools we have read concerning Elan. Your knowledge is limited and based around your perverted sexual exploits while at Elan. Like Wayne your buddy you were also confused about your sexuality. Nobody believes you when you talk about Ken like you do. Once again it is your twisted perverted fantasies coming through. Plus your need to be vindictive.
Do you really think we care if we are banned from Reddit, Cafety, and your Elan Facebook Sites, really. Matt are we are still in highschool playing who is most popular. All we care about right now is Wayne and certain friends of his being exposed for the liars and abusers they truly are. If you are one of them then let this be your warning.
Last, ask Wayne if Danny was a rapist and a sodomite again, then ask him why did he introduce all the young gals (ages 22-28) to Danny that he did. Why did he call Danny as many times as he did, become a co-admin with Danny, speak up for Danny ect...Nobody acts like this with there victimizer, nobody. Danny knows this all to well, he was actually molested and Wayne knew this. Talk about taking a cheap shot.
Matt,  Danny and the rest of us have not lied or ever lied about what we have posted. You may not have liked what we posted or how we posted it but it wasn't a lie. Just because Danny has a short temper for fools, has said some outrageous things to people ect...once again that doesn't mean he was lying.
At some point you are going to have to concede that Wayne is a fraud, liar, abuser and a user of people.

Offline Margaret Devlin

• View Profile
« Reply #611 on: November 09, 2011, 10:24:13 PM »
Quote from: "Anti-Troll"
Really Danny you are a troll ,and you are absolutely indefensible.  Your conspiracy theories are insane. This garbage of Daniel Lee Bennison is from the Topix web site. No body is punishing you! You are being exposed for the abuser that you are. You are a liar Daniel Lee Bennison and that is found on the web thru  your words.

Danny is being called a troll by a troll. Someone who doesn't even use there real name. Only people that went to Elan can make this up.  :rofl:

That is the  reality  Daniel Lee Bennison  and it is the truth you are one very sick sociopath.

Ok, I have noticed that everyone here, practically, likes to use the word sociopath. Please consult with a Doctor of Psychology and while your at it you might want to look up the definition.  

LOL what issues do you not agree with people on fornits , that these programs are sick and abusive if you  ( and thats a big if )do agree that these abusive programs are abusive then why do you go out of your way to abuse survivors of these programs and stalk them on the internet and then write such lies that you get so easily busted . Really Danny L. Bennison have you no respect for yourself?

We don't agree with your characterizations of Danny first. Second your behavior is very disturbing. Is that enough for now.

Danny l Bennison  can you tell the truth about anything?

Always just read the comments Danny and his friends have posted.

Ruaraidh= bennison. Horatio = bennison. Heretik=bennison. Claude =bennison. Cuggles =bennison. Isreal=bennison. Quagmire=bennison. Diablo =bennison. Diablower=bennison .Isacc=bennison. Strickland =bennison. Hutch=bennison. Delvin =bennison. Kremer=bennson. Cryerz=bennison .  You can bet your bennisons that more names will come !

Can we please have proof because if you can't put it up here, you really should stop posting incorrect information. Let me help you as much as I can.

1. Cuggles, is Danny's cousin and she lives right in my hometown. We are actually very good friends, thanks.
2. Heretik, so you are saying that heretik who posts here is Danny? I would ask around on that one.
3. Claude, is most definitely not Danny. Danny took a lot of shit over that screw ball woman named Rachael for Claude. No one knows who Claude is. But we do know Rachael is sitting in jail in No.Carolina. Ripping off her landlord. Sound familiar Wayne. Wayne knows about this he is doing it right now as we speak to his landlord.
4. Quagmire, I know about this name the least. But this name came up around the whole Kelly Matthews site. She wanted Danny to have a fake username.
5. Israel, Diablo, Diablower ?????  Whatever you want to believe.
6. Horatio, is John Wright. This was identified earlier. Please pay attention.
7. Ruaraidh, told me to tell you if you don't believe him PM him and he will settle it with you personally. You really are fucking with the wrong Irishman.
8. Barry, Scott, Steven all told me that if you knew what your sexuality was all this wouldn't be a problem.
9. CryerZ, well you should not have pissed off that young lady on the Aspen Site by calling her a cunt.
10. Margaret, yes you busted me. I am a trans-gender or maybe I am still trippin from 1974, but really, I am just confused. Dude (you have to be a dude because no woman acts this stupid) these are people who just happen to be friends with Danny.
Pull your brain out from underneath your armpit. WTF!!!!!
One other thing Matt Hoffman is Anti-Troll (is this too funny or what, you can't make this shit up.)

As for the names you mentioned these people are trying to shut down abusive programs, not only in this above quote of yours, but in your previous attack on Cafety and others .

Can you please cite evidence that "these people" are trying shut down abusive programs. CAFETY should be attacked for the egregious confrontational attacks they levied against Danny, his friends and also against S.A.W. WAASPS Group. Aaron is a Admin there and is verbally abusing survivors while Kathryn WhiteHead the founder of CAFETY stands by a endorses everything.
Don't get us going on CAFETY.

Bennison abuse is wrong you are banned  from survivor sites because you chose to abuse survivors  and because all these people share one thing and that is that they  are survivors of abusive programs, who made you  a god and said that you can abuse these people. Your own little tiny sick fucked up mind did . Yeah it would be like shooting fish in a barrel if these administrators did not ban you and the abuse that you bring to the survivors on their sites. These administrators have an obligation to protect people from out right abuse from sick people like you .  You are an idiot if you can't see that abuse is wrong. Your rationale ethics scheme that resolves your contradctions as to what is real and what is fantasy is skewed. If you think that your abuse to survivors is simply you disagreeing with them then you are WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY  more crazy than any one can ever imagine.

Matt, you write like you are drunk when you are all worked up, are you reading what you are writing here. You sound exactly like what you are, a 50+ man who is still stuck in 1975. How does someone else abuse you with remarks that are defensive in nature. Danny is defending himself from your over zealous comments. It has always been this way. You say bla bla bla staffer/Ass. Director and Danny calls you a asshole for saying what you said. Then you say, See!!!!, he is abusing me, that Staffer!!! and on n on it goes.

You did threaten  survivors on this very site, it is how many people percieved it , not judt your victims of these threats. Again because you are so mentally ill you probably will never see what hundreds know and saw. you live in a different reality than normal people. Crazy land.

No Matt Hoffman it is not how anyone perceived it. It is how you played it to the audience and then the audience (Ginger, Matt, Felice, Kim Moreli, Kelly Matthews) manipulated for more then it was worth. You know Mark Babbitz and Wayne Kernochan really thought you were a pussy for how you acted.
I am a woman and I read it also, you really are a sissy little boy.

You even lied about your nephew Alan Bennison, he was messing with a married woman and he was involved with a cocaine dealer , are you not surprised that he met the end that he met, bleeding out over a cocaine deal while messing around with a married woman.  I can think of better ways to die than over a bad  coke  deal and a married woman. This was his fate and it had to do with his life choices. Stupid life choices. Though in crazy land or Danny L Bennison reality it was an" unfortunate  accident ". No Danny he got stabbed over a coke deal gone bad and he bled out at the Airport Convience store ,right there on the counter , that is  the reality of it Danny L Bennison.

You can live with this. You call Danny a abuser and victimizer, yet, look at how you act. You can't even use your real name when you write like this to Danny. Matt this is disgusting, I wonder if you showed this to your wife and children. I bet your wife doesn't even know you are Anti-Troll or the other usernames you have.

You are indefensible and you can't defend your self obviously unless you  lie . Yet you keep getting busted.

Insanity doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results . You are one sick ,sick bastard.

Wayne Kernochan is looking very believable , you Danny L Bennison not at all lol.

You want to believe Wayne, you have to believe him. Otherwise you look like an ass. Insanity doesn't need a defense, you are or not. What say you?

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: November 27, 2011, 09:20:05 PM »
In defense of Danny Bennison.....
[attachment=0:15w1fxkx]Defending Danny B..jpg[/attachment:15w1fxkx]
WELCOME TO HELL!

Offline DannyB.II

• View Profile
« Reply #613 on: November 27, 2011, 09:45:59 PM »
Wayne posted all of that garbage and I have his ISP address to prove it. He is a pervert and a pimp and when we are ready to spring our trap it will catch his ass. Then we will all know the truth. Don't let his lies dicktate how you view me. I am a survivor. He was never in Elan. Not one Elanian has come forward to defend him. Not one remembers him. What does that tell you?

Sorry Felice. This is bullshit and your a part of it. You and Matt (cum guzzler)

This will be my last post here so I'll be Frank. You and me could have been an item missy. You could have seen the real Danny Bennison, but no, you prefer to abuse survivors with this bullshit

Thanks for reading if you did

Offline Eliscu2

• New World Order
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: November 28, 2011, 12:43:41 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB.II"
Wayne posted all of that garbage and I have his ISP address to prove it. He is a pervert and a pimp and when we are ready to spring our trap it will catch his ass. Then we will all know the truth. Don't let his lies dicktate how you view me. I am a survivor. He was never in Elan. Not one Elanian has come forward to defend him. Not one remembers him. What does that tell you?

Sorry Felice. This is bullshit and your a part of it. You and Matt (cum guzzler)

This will be my last post here so I'll be Frank. You and me could have been an item missy. You could have seen the real Danny Bennison, but no, you prefer to abuse survivors with this bullshit

Thanks for reading if you did
:roflmao: too many Dannys.....

http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=6796
6 posts
http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=6359
0 posts
http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=6344  :tup:
62 post
http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=6525
96 posts
http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5370
2 posts
http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5979 ::puke::
"The Real Danny Bennison" 3060 posts
http://http://www.fornits.com/phpbb/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=4950
1 post
WELCOME TO HELL!