Author Topic: Defending Danny B.  (Read 70445 times)

Offline cum guzzler

• View Profile
« Reply #555 on: October 14, 2011, 01:34:14 PM »
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 09:20:33 AM by cum guzzler »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
Re: Defending Danny B.
« Reply #556 on: October 14, 2011, 02:16:29 PM »
Wayne (or whoever) wrote;
I believe you're Danny

And I believe you're a fucking moron.Tell me when you write, Do you have to pay an interpeter? One that can decipher crayola?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #557 on: October 14, 2011, 03:11:40 PM »
No I'm not Danny. But If I had to choose,I'd rather be Danny than you.You whinney fucking perv.
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #558 on: October 14, 2011, 03:15:50 PM »
Pan AM wrote;
The van story isn't in the book BTW. When Jerry said that to me I took it out because I wasn't 100% sure if he drove or not.

The fact that you weren't even there did not stop you from telling this story on the radio.All you,ve done all along is plagarize other peoples stories.The only support you seem to garner are the johnny come lately trools.(all the elan people who hate Danny but won't use their regular names to support you 'cause they know you're full of shit) Notice since all the new trolls showed up here we no longer hear from Felice or mark or Matt. These folks may very well have a legtimate bone to pick with Danny. But none of them have ever heard of you until your book came out. You are a relitive newbie here. These stories have been around long before the crash. When you used to be able to post anonymously. But you wouldnt, know that would you? You never went after Danny when he was teamed up with Whooter and Max(suckit). You are nothing more than a charlatan. Your story is an amalgamation of everything said here on fornits,and it's alwas changing. You claimed on the last radio show,that you had to read whole posts (outright word for word),'cause you couldn't remember"this stuff".Look asshole if you lived it then you would remember.I say there's a chance that you didn't even write the damn book. After hearing you on the radio I'm sure the last book you've read,was published by Marvel.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #559 on: October 14, 2011, 04:40:57 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:54:19 AM by Anonymous »

Offline cum guzzler

• View Profile
« Reply #560 on: October 14, 2011, 10:38:24 PM »
« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 09:22:05 AM by cum guzzler »

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #561 on: October 15, 2011, 11:42:47 AM »
How dare you use the word vagina

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #562 on: October 15, 2011, 04:16:25 PM »
Thought I'd put this all in one place.[attachment=7:7box87fw]WAYNE 1(1).mp3[/attachment:7box87fw][attachment=6:7box87fw]WAYNE 2(1).mp3[/attachment:7box87fw][attachment=5:7box87fw]WAYNE 3(1).mp3[/attachment:7box87fw][attachment=4:7box87fw]WAYNE 4(1).mp3[/attachment:7box87fw][attachment=3:7box87fw]WAYNE 5(1).mp3[/attachment:7box87fw][attachment=2:7box87fw]WAYNE 6(1).mp3[/attachment:7box87fw][attachment=1:7box87fw]WAYNE 7(1).mp3[/attachment:7box87fw][attachment=0:7box87fw]WAYNE 8(1).mp3[/attachment:7box87fw]
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #563 on: October 15, 2011, 05:04:58 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Thought I'd put this all in one place.[attachment=7:1de0hfcu]WAYNE 1(1).mp3[/attachment:1de0hfcu][attachment=6:1de0hfcu]WAYNE 2(1).mp3[/attachment:1de0hfcu][attachment=5:1de0hfcu]WAYNE 3(1).mp3[/attachment:1de0hfcu][attachment=4:1de0hfcu]WAYNE 4(1).mp3[/attachment:1de0hfcu][attachment=3:1de0hfcu]WAYNE 5(1).mp3[/attachment:1de0hfcu][attachment=2:1de0hfcu]WAYNE 6(1).mp3[/attachment:1de0hfcu][attachment=1:1de0hfcu]WAYNE 7(1).mp3[/attachment:1de0hfcu][attachment=0:1de0hfcu]WAYNE 8(1).mp3[/attachment:1de0hfcu]

Well it surely captures the essence of this twisted individual. Wayne (or whatever it is) is right now threatening to sue Susan Scofield radio host on her facebook site if she allows me to come on. He is also beating on yet another young woman on the very same facebook site.
If many of you folks would just investigate a little and pay attention to this whack job you would see everything he has accused me of, he is doing it right before your eyes. Threatening people, coercing people, calling young women names, manipulating people. His lies are legendary by now.
Wayne thoroughly enjoys saying I sodomized him it actually gives him a sense of power, he believes over me. In reality I could give two shits what this jerk off says. If he gets off on saying I fucked him in the ass, go for it.  Usually when I get fucked someone kisses me did you at least get a kiss, Wayne.
So now he wants to sue Susan if I go on the show and tell everyone how much of a sick fuck this guy is.
Wayne (or whatever this whack job is)  :roflmao: people are not listening to the show, you are not that important.
I can't believe how paranoid you actually are.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline YV23

• View Profile
« Reply #564 on: October 15, 2011, 05:08:06 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
Re: Some Clarification Please?

by DannyB II » Today, 12:44

by none-ya » Today, 12:47

Quote from: "YV23"
Quote from: "none-ya"
Quote from: "YV23"
by YV23 » 10 Oct 2011, 23:26
I believe you're Danny. You're always here at the same time vomiting out the same argument. Maybe you're talking on the phone, planning to take down Wayne together. Either way it doesn't matter. Turn on Danny and you'll be Wayne. Just like the past 13 people who opposed him. Funny he's kept his mouth shut when I poked him about when he was a resident though. Or when I asked about when Marty said his mother had to hang a pork chop around his neck to get the dog to play with him. Or when I (twice) asked him about the private message he sent to Juan Ferreria Danny knows I know him. That's why he's been a gutless turd, and not answered any of my questions.

I agree this should be settled in a courtroom, but as long as Danny wants to embarrass himself it's up for discussion. I have to go to work tomorrow so you kids have to play without me till Friday.

You (two?) are always here at the same time. Minutes apart. I've gone through both of your posts on split screen. That happens a lot.

I believe you're Danny
:bump:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #565 on: October 15, 2011, 05:13:48 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:51:37 AM by Anonymous »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #566 on: October 15, 2011, 05:33:19 PM »
Wayne Kernochan
If you allow Lee Goldman say anything about me trying to get her raped on your show our friendship is over and I'll call the police. That's criminal libel. I won't allow it
Like · · about an hour ago ·

Wayne Kernochan
She's in a mental institution today, and you know damn well I didn't do anything like that, so it's your choice. I don't know what her real problem is with me because she won't say it, but I'm not going to let this happen.
Please don't make me do this
        about an hour ago · Like

Wayne Kernochan

And, Danny Bennison is sending messages to my friends asking them to cut Lee some slackk.

Why?

Because he put her up to it

I'm calling the police in Toronto and if you allow her to tell this lie that Danny put her up to I'm calling the police in Los Angeles. I'll also sue all of you.
        55 minutes ago · Like

Richard Isacc  
I will tell it so come and arrest me. Just like you went on Susan's show and lied about Danny, well guess what it is your turn sucker and there will be nothing you can do about it. So please shut up and go away with your threats. They are useless here.
        You are purposely hurting Lee and if Danny was a rapist and a sodomite why in god's name would you introduce a young woman to a serial whack job.
        Wayne what you need to discuss here is your containment in a mental ward not to long ago for a severe mental issue.
        Please leave Lee Goldman alone and stop harassing and stalking her or what will happen is the police will be at your brothers house where you are currently free loading.
        You did this same behavior with another young lady from another group I think it was Aspen. You stalked her and harassed the heck out of her.
        Wayne we know who you are and the lying you are capable of. We are not afraid of your threats, so please call the cops because you are going down big time.
        a few seconds ago · Like

Wayne that show is going to bury to ass. Everything will be the truth and their will not be a fucking thing you can do about it. All you will be able to do his grab your little balls and hopefully deflect the pain.
What you did to Lee is/was reprehensible, well it is all spelled out above.
You have lied enough and now it is time for the hens to come home to roost.
What goes around comes around....sirenes a blaring.. :roflmao:  
« Last Edit: October 15, 2011, 05:42:27 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #567 on: October 15, 2011, 05:38:36 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:52:56 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #568 on: October 15, 2011, 05:42:23 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 12:51:20 AM by Anonymous »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #569 on: October 15, 2011, 05:54:03 PM »
Wayne Kernochan
If you allow Lee Goldman say anything about me trying to get her raped on your show our friendship is over and I'll call the police. That's criminal libel. I won't allow it
Like · · about an hour ago ·

Wayne Kernochan

She's in a mental institution today, and you know damn well I didn't do anything like that, so it's your choice. I don't know what her real problem is with me because she won't say it, but I'm not going to let this happen.
Please don't make me do this
about an hour ago · Like

Nice going Wayne beating up on another 23 year old woman. Really upstanding for a 50 year old man that supposedly stands up for woman, ya know read your signature, dumbass.

:roflmao:  :roflmao:
Wayne threatening to sue the host of Bi-Polar radio if she allows someone to lie on her show. You can't make this shit up.
Wayne errrrr remember the sodomite, the rape, the van dragging ect....and the countless changes to the stories. Jerry Torres told me this, nope Jerry was really Jeffery Weintraub and he told me this, nope my name is Wayne Kernochan and I am apologizing to all the Elan survivors especially Danny for making a error in saying Danny dragged this girl, nope I don't remember (bug crawled in my ear) and now I think Danny was standing with his dick in one hand and smiling while Joe Rod. did figure 8's on the football field,
I got it!!!! I am going to sue Susan Schofield for making me say all those malicious acts that Danny did, yeah that's it, that's the ticket.
I'm Winning!!!