Author Topic: Defending Danny B.  (Read 70094 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Defending Danny B.
« Reply #285 on: September 25, 2011, 01:11:19 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
Danny Bennison said

When Michael finally came back to start his residency and was subjected to the abuse he went through at first I felt he deserved this (I know this is sick on so many levels) because I believed he knew who killed Martha (I still do)
[/u][/i][/b][/size]

Do you really think I am going to deny this, no I am not. I did Michaels initial intake (although it was very unprofessional) I sat in front of him and watched him laugh about the whole thing, I watched him blame his brother about the possibility. But did I go in front of a court room and say all this, no. Because it was just a unprofessional conversation. If you need to see my subpena to Bridgpeport Court house I would more then happy to scan them and post. I went in front of a grand jury and they dragged me there for the trial but they never used me as a witness.
Even though I know in my bones Michael and his family are guilty, I did not have proof. I was always thinking of Martha's mother.
IMO..Michael got exactly what he deserved. My opinion has got nothing to do with Elan, Michael did the murder long before he arrived
at Elan.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #286 on: September 25, 2011, 01:14:27 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 01:49:44 AM by Anonymous »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #287 on: September 25, 2011, 01:24:03 PM »
There's also the one where he admits that he beat four kids into falsely admitting they had sex with Wayne Weaver, but he was a victim because Peter McCann made him do it  :cry:

Wayne you are a liar, I never said this. What I did say is I was complicit on many occasions when a Director put a resident in the ring, I was there. I have also said I never did like the ring because I felt it served no purpose, it was like being bullied into acceptance. No one ever benefited from the ring. You can ask anyone around at my time there 6/75 - 8/78 about this because I wasn't very quiet about it. The bullying in Elan made me sick.
I got into it with Marty first, then Peter and last with Joe about the ring. It was way out of control and Peter and Marty used it at every opportunity they could.
Yes Peter did come to Elan 7 and put Wayne Weaver into the ring for something Peter had no proof on. Someone told you about this incident because it was paramount to why I left later on. I noticed that you took this situation and perverted it to your advantage. Problem is you have so many details fucked up it is not funny.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #288 on: September 25, 2011, 01:27:59 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 01:48:53 AM by Anonymous »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #289 on: September 25, 2011, 01:30:55 PM »
So, because you "believed" he knew who killed her, Mike deserved to be abused.

Then you were ready to testify against him even though the statement was beaten out of him

You were a piece of shit then and you're a piece of shit now

Die

If you are trying to ask me to feel sorry for Michael Skakel you would be talking to the wrong person.
Michaels abuse at Elan took place after I was gone. I don't condone any abuse at Elan or elsewhere.
Whether Michael got a statement beaten out of him you and I do not know this because we were not there.
But if this did happen it is profoundly wrong on many levels.
I may think that Charles Manson should be thrown into pool of hungry sharks and tell you that I would enjoy
this immensely but to actually see it done or do it no that would be wrong.
Michael Skakel is a disgusting individual who got justice, my opinion has nothing to do with Elan.
But Wayne if you want to promote this sentiment by all means please do, it will go along well with all the other
lies, fabrications and slander you advocate about me.
We are all use to it.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #290 on: September 25, 2011, 01:35:22 PM »
You're a fucking liar. Peter wasn't at that GM

Anyone who wants to ask Wayne can send him a letter

MacDougall-Walker Correctional Institution

Address:   1153 East Street, South
Suffield , CT 06080

Wayne you don't even know this you were not even there. Please do send Wayne Weaver your letters.
Hey, in my next rebuttal conversation I am going to explain about the procedures concerning the boxing gloves,
getting the boxing gloves, setting up the ring ect....
As usual you are talking out your ass and someone is feeding you this information.
Oh and anyone can google the Prison in Enfield.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #291 on: September 25, 2011, 01:40:04 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 01:48:26 AM by Anonymous »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #292 on: September 25, 2011, 01:41:42 PM »
I'm going to write to your family first Dan. I'm going to tell them you're a child molester

Unless a judge orders me not to

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #293 on: September 25, 2011, 01:43:28 PM »
Sorry, but I won't expose them to the fucking troll. After the shit he's put me through I'll pass and let Danny talk to his lawyer. Accusing someone of a sex crime is a crime if it isn't true, so he should be calling his lawyer right now

They'll corroborate what I'm saying to the police

Honestly, this isn't a big enough audience for an attention whore like me :)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #294 on: September 25, 2011, 01:45:21 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
The most impossible thing. He'd have to get honest

At this point that will never happen

There you go Mr.B. Your way out. A little honesty would go a long way right about now.
Danny sexually assaulted two residents in Elan Seven and they want him to take me to court so they can say so under oath. One is Cathy Collins and the other is Willie Garcia

I didn't see it, but II believe it

I believe them, but I don't care if they're making it up, I want to see your face when they say it Dan

Let's face it, you'll never take me to court you worthless rapist piece of shit. You knew they were waiting to nail you

I shouldn't have mentioned their names in that discussion

Now if you don't sue me everyone will know its true. I'm accusing you of a sex crime

You know where I live, please serve me. I'm waiting. I look forward to it

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #295 on: September 25, 2011, 01:45:51 PM »
Lets cut to the chase Dan, you'll call me a liar, and I'll call you a liar, and you'll threaten me, but you won't take me to court. You used your power to have sex with underage kids you fucking freak, and there are three people you're friends with who know about it. Two are in your group :)

You weren't playing me with that friendship bullshit, I was playing you. Willie and Cathy are friends of yours now  :rofl:

They're here on fornits too  :rofl:  :rofl:  

They're not going to reveal themselves just yet  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

They have your sister and your niece's face book profiles :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Did you really think you were smarter than me you fucking moron?

Have fun stupid. I'm off to write the screenplay. I'm thinking about putting the sexual assaults in

Die

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #296 on: September 25, 2011, 01:47:08 PM »
I didn't come to Philadelphia to work on a screenplay Dan, I'm doing the screenplay with a woman from Ohio. I'm here visiting Cathy. I asked her if I could drop the bomb in the car. She wanted to do it in your group, but I convinced her that it would be more fun if you have no idea who she is

She says you're not very active in discussions as you were in our group. Meh, it's about time you shut your stupid face

Anyway, I'll be home on Monday, have your lawyer send someone over after 9 AM. I'll be there

I know you probably think because you didn't physically force yourself on them that you didn't really do anything wrong, but you lied about their ages. I have that evidence here. They were both kids, and you had the power to beat and torture them. That's rape you fucking piece of shit

I'll be away from the computer most of today because we're going to the Walk for Autism Speaks

Have a really miserable shitty day Dan. You deserve it

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #297 on: September 25, 2011, 01:47:43 PM »
Yes,we've read this post more than once already.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #298 on: September 25, 2011, 01:51:44 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 01:48:11 AM by Anonymous »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #299 on: September 25, 2011, 02:00:48 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
It seems to me that maybe I have been too fast, and not entirely objective in my rush to judgement of Danny.Sooo in the intrest of fairness I would like to hear from the people who know him and will vouch for his integrity. I'm sure with his many friends here from elan,somebody has his back . Right?

Thank you wayne. I know what I wrote.
?©?€~¥@