Author Topic: Defending Danny B.  (Read 70910 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Defending Danny B.
« Reply #180 on: September 13, 2011, 03:32:44 AM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 09:54:21 AM by Anonymous »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 13, 2011, 04:49:16 AM »
Did Mr. B.really dish out $350 to a stranger? I must say first it must be nice to have disposable income to just throw out of the window. Second, I don't think I could ever trust anybody sight unseen. Could that have actually been a sefless act? Or did he just get hustled?
hhmm...............
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
?©?€~¥@

Offline 325troll

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 13, 2011, 05:49:33 AM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Did Mr. B.really dish out $350 to a stranger? I must say first it must be nice to have disposable income to just throw out of the window. Second, I don't think I could ever trust anybody sight unseen. Could that have actually been a sefless act? Or did he just get hustled?
hhmm...............

none-ya donated $350 to ELAN years ago for boxing gloves.  This information was sent to me by one of none-ya's closest friends. none-ya has many skeletons in his closet people aren't aware of.  Expose the little cum guzzling turd for supporting child abuse.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 13, 2011, 06:07:16 AM »
Quote from: "325troll"
hhmm...............

none-ya donated $350 to ELAN years ago for boxing gloves.  This information was sent to me by one of none-ya's closest friends. none-ya has many skeletons in his closet people aren't aware of.  Expose the little cum guzzling turd for supporting child abuse.
[attachment=0:3cab1glz]FactOrCrap.jpg[/attachment:3cab1glz]
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 13, 2011, 02:57:12 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
I'm more interested in the one that made her afraid for her life. This one looks like someone who was grateful for help in a time of need

Hey, as I said in one of my last posts I am done playing these silly stupid games with you. Actually I am completely done with you. If you need to create mayhem and carnage
with my name go to it. I really don't care.
Difference with you and I is family, I have a significant other, children, grand children and brothers and sisters including their families who know me and love me. Most of
my family,friends and business associates have already read your book.  
They read Fornits, Elan The after Years, y new group, Reddit ect...They know you Wayne. Many live right in your backyard so to speak. Remember I am from the Northeast,
so all of my family is from there. My Dad is originally from Bensonhurst, Brooklyn way back in the day.
Not that anybody really wants to meet you, we just understand all your bravado and super inflated mouth and your tuff guy bullshit.
As far as Rachael, have her produce a valid email where it shows I threaten her. I don't have one. As far as calling her I haven't had her number for a while.
I am sure if you can subpena her phone records you will see I haven't talked with her in a long time.
Hey big guy, all the women in America feel safe now because you have the watch.

Take care Wayne.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 13, 2011, 03:13:39 PM »
hhmm...............

I have actually helped many people throughout the years. I was blessed with a great business and try to help many in the drug and alcohol addiction community and survivor community. Not with monies all the time but maybe a candy bar for the junkie who is jonesing or a bottle for the alcoholic before he goes into DT's. None Ya there are people you know personally through the internet that I have helped, some right here on this site. Rachael was not unique nor will she be the last person I help. Wayne went on to say on another site that I was going to buy him a computer, that was bullshit. My company has at least 10 older laptops sitting around at times, usually we send them overseas to the military men but in Waynes case since he was a fellow admin on a group we were on I extended a hand to him. His laptop was being hacked or compromised in some way I knew he needed to be on the net so I suggested I would mail him one of our extras. Got kicked in the teeth for that bit of friendliness. I don't really care because the computers will be going to good use anyway.

Here is something you can do if you want send pens, pencils, tooth brushes, tooth paste, shaving cream, razors, shampoo, cologne, aftershave, combs, brushes, ect....overseas to the military men. They need it. Some of these men make very little money and come from poor families, they would enjoy it. Go to your local churches and they will have the info to help you help them. Get involved in helping someone else.

Offline 325troll

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 13, 2011, 03:16:33 PM »
DannyB II   knows my telephone number and threatened me.  Fuck you  DannyB II

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 13, 2011, 06:48:24 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 09:49:01 AM by Anonymous »

Offline 325troll

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 13, 2011, 06:53:08 PM »
You two faggots will be at it again, so piss off.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 13, 2011, 10:11:35 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 09:48:34 AM by Anonymous »

Offline 325troll

• View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 13, 2011, 10:34:25 PM »
Before I leave Dan, I want you to know I was really fooled. I thought there was a chance this friendship thing was real. Matt didn't tell me about the book you were writing, I told him. I found the gal on your wall......And still....I thought it was working.

And, you were playing me all along

Matt unfriended me on Face Book and Felice and me have blocked and unblocked each other for 5 months now.

I told you I lost friends over this. My two best.

You win. Bravo

Good bye

This is damn funny,  it really is.  This is a classic staff vs.child fight. Wayne cannot let go of the past and continues to piss in Danny's shoes.  lol

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 13, 2011, 11:04:35 PM »
Before I leave Dan, I want you to know I was really fooled. I thought there was a chance this friendship thing was real. Matt didn't tell me about the book you were writing, I told him. I found the gal on your wall......And still....I thought it was working.

And, you were playing me all along

Matt unfriended me on Face Book and Felice and me have blocked and unblocked each other for 5 months now.

I told you I lost friends over this. My two best.

You win. Bravo

Good bye

No I am your friend you just don't know how to have a friendship. Wayne you still don't see it do you.  
Where you are getting this idea I am writing a Book is preposterous, Rachael was being paid to scrutinize/edit your book. When we found out she was a drug addict plus a nutjob we let her go. She was going to be considered as writer for the Book proposal. That incidentally  I told you about and offered to you. But you have sat on it and not gotten back. Wayne I told you the monies are there and the people want to move forward. I am in the construction contracting business I know nothing of the writers world nor do I care.
Please stop with all the conspiracies and plots they drive me fucking nuts. There is nothing sneaky about me.
I am sorry about Felice and Matt with the ultimatums. Wayne you did the same thing with people recently concerning me, you gave them conditions.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2011, 08:49:28 AM by DannyB II »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: September 13, 2011, 11:10:21 PM »
« Last Edit: September 14, 2011, 04:04:49 PM by DannyB II »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 14, 2011, 11:36:39 AM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
hhmm...............

I have actually helped many people throughout the years. I was blessed with a great business and try to help many in the drug and alcohol addiction community and survivor community. Not with monies all the time but maybe a candy bar for the junkie who is jonesing or a bottle for the alcoholic before he goes into DT's. None Ya there are people you know personally through the internet that I have helped, some right here on this site. Rachael was not unique nor will she be the last person I help. Wayne went on to say on another site that I was going to buy him a computer, that was bullshit. My company has at least 10 older laptops sitting around at times, usually we send them overseas to the military men but in Waynes case since he was a fellow admin on a group we were on I extended a hand to him. His laptop was being hacked or compromised in some way I knew he needed to be on the net so I suggested I would mail him one of our extras. Got kicked in the teeth for that bit of friendliness. I don't really care because the computers will be going to good use anyway.

Here is something you can do if you want send pens, pencils, tooth brushes, tooth paste, shaving cream, razors, shampoo, cologne, aftershave, combs, brushes, ect....overseas to the military men. They need it. Some of these men make very little money and come from poor families, they would enjoy it. Go to your local churches and they will have the info to help you help them. Get involved in helping someone else.

Yup, he got hustled.
?©?€~¥@

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: September 15, 2011, 05:26:20 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
hhmm...............

Sounds like Danny got hustled out of 350 and wants to spin it to save face. And with all his military hoo-rah stuff too. WTF! Wasn't Danny claiming to be a decorated military vet at one point and then someone exposed his discharge papers which stated that he was discharged over some child abuse allegations? Just askin' cause my memory aint that great anymore. I blame it on the Mexican weed.

Yup, he got hustled.