Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Aspen Education Group

reporter seeks info from aspen clients

(1/1)

dragonfly:

dragonfly:

Ursus:

--- Quote from: "dragonfly" ---I am personally interested in any news articles directly quoting Romney on Apsen Ed...things he's said about these programs.

Romney owns most of Bain, which owns Aspen...

I wonder if Rick Perry also has program ties...

sembler, litchfield, Romney, Santorum...who else?
--- End quote ---
Well, if you're asking about politicians who have program ties, the late Sen. Edmund Muskie (former governor of Maine [1955-59], Democratic nominee for Vice President [1968], and candidate for the Democratic nomination for President [1972]) had extremely close ties to Hyde School, and even helped facilitate its founding in the mid 1960s. Iirc, Muskie was also a Hyde trustee for many years.

George Mitchell is the current pol on tap.

...Of course, there's always Ed Legg.

Froderik:

--- Quote from: "Ursus" ---
--- Quote from: "dragonfly" ---I am personally interested in any news articles directly quoting Romney on Apsen Ed...things he's said about these programs.

Romney owns most of Bain, which owns Aspen...

I wonder if Rick Perry also has program ties...

sembler, litchfield, Romney, Santorum...who else?
--- End quote ---
Well, if you're asking about politicians who have program ties, the late Sen. Edmund Muskie (former governor of Maine [1955-59], Democratic nominee for Vice President [1968], and candidate for the Democratic nomination for President [1972]) had extremely close ties to Hyde School, and even helped facilitate its founding in the mid 1960s. Iirc, Muskie was also a Hyde trustee for many years.

George Mitchell is the current pol on tap.

...Of course, there's always Ed Legg.
--- End quote ---

:bump:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version