Author Topic: Done  (Read 1191 times)

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
Done
« on: December 04, 2003, 06:13:00 PM »
Asshole, you've been exposed for the chicken shit, whiny little boy that you are. Black Gay Jew has had you pegged all along. I'm done. Mission accomplished. You challenged me to stop posting anonymously and post my picture...I did. You started posting anonymously and took yours down.

The sad thing is that you and I agree on the important issue...Straight/Elan etc. I'll continue posting here and I will agree with you on those points. I'm sure I won't get the same consideration. You'll probably say something witty like "Cayohuesto eats dog poop". Whatever.   :wave:

"The FARC is part of the history of Colombia and a historical phenomenon", (President Pastrana) says, "and they must be treated as Colombians". ... They come and ask for bread [aid from Washington], and you give them stones.

Robert White is a former American ambassador to Paraguay and El Salvador, and former No. 2 man with the U.S. Embassy in Bogota, is president of the Centre for International Policy in Washington D.C.
http://narconews.com/' target='_new'>Robert White

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Done
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2003, 12:25:00 PM »

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
Done
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2003, 06:14:00 PM »
On 2003-12-04 15:13:00, cayohuesto wrote:

"Asshole, you've been exposed for the chicken shit, whiny little boy that you are. Black Gay Jew has had you pegged all along. I'm done. Mission accomplished. You challenged me to stop posting anonymously and post my picture...I did. You started posting anonymously and took yours down.

The sad thing is that you and I agree on the important issue...Straight/Elan etc. I'll continue posting here and I will agree with you on those points. I'm sure I won't get the same consideration. You'll probably say something witty like "Cayohuesto eats dog poop". Whatever.   :roll: We've all seen how you've run EVERY TIME YOU WERE CHALLENGED. If someone asks you a question and you don't want to answer it you insult them...and not even intelligently...you're just a child about it. Have fun in your little fantasy world. I'm sure your going to continue to spew out more childish shit, but I'm done.

Well do you eat dog poop cayohousto?BGJ got me pegged huh? Yeah thats why the little shit won't meet me in public, what a coward!Cayohousta you too are a coward, you come over here selling shit to me and you too wont even consider meeting me in public to back your words.I dont care who you are or what you are, you fuck with the bull you will get the horns.
Maybe your mother has said this to you when you were younger. "One of these days you are gonna mouth off to the wrong person" Well cayhousto"God that name is so stupid" You did mouth off to the wrong person.You are the one that has been pegged, I ripped you apart and manipulated your sorry ass and you are the one that is done.I can go the distance, You can't.
I have insulted and belittled you in your own backyard, I made you feel 2 ft tall in your own forum.I have exhausted all your vocabulary and now you have to resort to taking pages out of my book.

YOU ARE A LOSER CAYHOUSTP, AND YOU ARE VERY UGLY ON TOP OF IT.

I'm feeling kind of generous Cayhousto, I want to send you a christmas gift, I have decided to buy you a training bra so you can stuff it with apples and simulate what it feels like to have breasts.
Confront your jealousy's bitch, how does it feel to have smaller tits then a 13 year old girl????LMAO always!!!
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"