Author Topic: Time to start a new thread...  (Read 5064 times)

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
Time to start a new thread...
« on: December 08, 2003, 03:30:00 PM »
Well now I must strt off by saying giving thanks to Paul, Froderik, and Dee if your still out there for defending me while I have been extremely busy with this huge snow storm that hit us these last 2 days.just wanted to say had a very tiring weekend but extremely profitable.not to be a brag of nothing but I sure did clear in alot of $$$$, high 4 figures to be exact, but anyway.

Froderik, you seek to know how this argument all started right?This is how it started.I had an elan supporter by the name of Greg Cosgrove who I call Cocksgrove come to my site and bitch and moan about the content that was posted up there, naturally I gave him the boot and he still came back and ran his mouth like a little school boy fighting over a sandbox.Then he comes here and starts to bad mouth me.Well at that point he got my attention once again and added some more fuel to the fire and the bickering went on.Then this cayohouesto or what ever her fuckin name is?? comes over her from the straight board and jumps on cocksgrove's bandwagon.Now at this point greg backs off and I think he creates a srenn name called gay black jew, but I could be wrong on this.

Anyway Cayhousto views my picture over at pauls site and posted how ugly I look.Then continues to post about my picture after viewing it a dozen times,Now what I dont understand is if I come across an ugly picture of one self, I don't continue to go back numerous times to view it.Obviously this semi-old woman has a thing for me as Paul put it.Well that lead to me to bring out my arsenal and cut her down, now keep in mind she comes over to our froum from straight so I return the favor and go over to her forum to do the same.After about a few dozen insults she seemed to fold up and start taking pages out of my book and uses them against me, basically I kick her ass on the net.
Then this person named gay black jew who claims to have had sex with me in prison strts running their mouth and in acowardly fashion.I do belive its Greg behind the name but I guess we will never now.So anyway GBJ plays the guessing game as to who is the name behind NAZI, Miles Fischer was the first then a few days later I become a Steve Collin's, show's you how smart GBJ really is.So I deicde to call him out and see if he has the balls to come and meet me, ofcoarse the scared little child he is ignore's my request and continues to act like a little fuck.Though he is very knowledgeable about butt fuckin and jail house talk with jail house trading, perhaps he is speaking of experience????
Of coarse all this has to once again rile up old arty and he adds his 2 cents in.Funny thing is, I have been talking to art through PM's and we seemed to have let the past stay in the past and reconcile our differences, well Artman you proved to be a two faced SOB.

So I dont post for 2 days because I have been out all weekend working, GBJ takes it upon himself to say he ran me off the board here.Wel GBJ I have news for you son, I'm still here and there isnt a God Damn thing you can do about it!You're a punk, and a scared little boy, you can't back one word you say son, and you are a pussy with a tail tucked between your leg's because I called you out.

As far as my contribution to this site, I admit I was racial in some forums and Syn asked me to tone it down and I did.I kept all my posts focused on the hatred I have towards the dtaff of elan and stopped attacking people unprovoked.Well there seems to be some keyboard warriors out there you want to still challenge me.Well thats ok, at least I don't sit in front of my PC masterbating and getting off to other people's pictures, isnt that right Cayohousto?

Unless this ip I'm using gets banned from this site, I aint going no where, no one can run me off mentally or physically.And if by some reason My Ip does get banned, As Arnold said "I'll be back"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2003, 03:58:00 PM »
Thanks for clarifying all of that.
I remember the thread "Challenge for All" is where Cozgrove first appeared here, as far as I know. I forget what he said exactly, and now he's edited that first post out. I seem to recall some Elan-supportive remarks, but I'm not sure...

In your estimation, what sort of take did/does he have on ELAN? Please elaborate.

And, I think he was BGJ. Coz disappeared, and BGJ suddenly pops up...makes sense.

Offline Black Gay Jew

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2003, 04:26:00 PM »
Oh please, fuck you Nazi.  Track me down and kick my ass.  It won't change the fact that you're a racist piece of shit and Paul and whoever are REALLY stupid for defending your stupid ass.  I own you... keep sucking bitch.  Even if I don't own you physically, I own your mind because I infuriated you.  Be careful, there's always someone bigger and better than you.  I'm going away for awhile, I have better things to do than hang out with fucking dildos like you and I have a lot of work to do.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2003, 04:30:00 PM »
I'm going away for awhile, I have better things to do than hang out with fucking dildos like you and I have a lot of work to do.

Gee you sound like an important kinda guy, Greg.  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2003, 04:37:00 PM »
Stevieboy, why don't you crawl back under that rick, or snow, or whatever it was you were under. It was actually nice without you around.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2003, 04:41:00 PM »
In your estimation, what sort of take did/does he (Cozgrove) have on ELAN? Please elaborate...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2003, 04:49:00 PM »
Here's what is truly perplexing about what I'm reading. With the exception of Nazi and GBJ and an anon or two. Nobody who is posting in his forum was ever in Elan.

What a strange fucking trip this is. They should change the name to the "Non-Elan Forum"

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2003, 05:22:00 PM »
On 2003-12-08 13:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Stevieboy, why don't you crawl back under that rick, or snow, or whatever it was you were under. It was actually nice without you around."

Crawl back under that rick?Oh Rick must be your boyfriend's name , you probably grab his belt loop when you see someone like me walking in your direction, protect me Rick, keep me safe.You ain't gonna run me out of here bitch!, why don't you take it to the next level and come meeet me coward? Bock,bock,bock,bock bock, chicken shit...

Whoops, had to go back and fix a typo, hey at least I knew I misspelled a word wrong!

[ This Message was edited by: nazi on 2003-12-08 14:25 ]
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2003, 05:24:00 PM »
On 2003-12-08 13:41:00, Froderik13 wrote:

"In your estimation, what sort of take did/does he (Cozgrove) have on ELAN? Please elaborate..."

Thats "Cocksgrove" Froderik..
Greg was so scared of getting shotdown that he threw his body at staff and said mercy!!!!Damn if this little shit is that scared to face the fact of having people scream at him, imagine if he came face to face with me?He would piss himself and themsome..

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2003, 05:53:00 PM »
On 2003-12-08 13:41:00, Froderik13 wrote:

"In your estimation, what sort of take did/does he (Cozgrove) have on ELAN? Please elaborate..."

I beleive Greg was frightened about the consquences that were a reality at Elan that one student could endure if they fucked up.I also beleive that he kissed Kruglik's ass and did what ever Marty told him to because he was scared of him.Greg claims he was never shotdown and did everything he was told to and graduated with honors.Well everyone got shotdown from time to time no matter what they did.It seemed impossible to go through the program and be on the staff's goodside 24/7.Now if one were to perform sexual favors for the staff, it is then possible to go throught the program without being shotdown.And I really do think that Greg was a blowup doll for Marty Kruglik.

Now he is here venting out, he knows he will be safe sitting behind the computer and can prtend to be what ever he dreams of.But reality for him is he can't go out his front door and talk to anyone else the way he does in here, because he will fear the consquences.So waht does he do?He goes after the biggest dog in the yard at fornits, me "NAZI".It is all like a dream come true, to talk down to a person of my size and attitude for him.I guess it gives him a sense of being a man and standing up for himself without having to deal with the reality of what I am capable of doing to him "PHYSICALLY".

So expect this little shit to continue on badgering me and others , eventially it will all come around back at him and haunt him.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2003, 07:44:00 PM »
Thanks Nazi, He sounds like a big pussy.  :wave:

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2003, 07:46:00 PM »
Oh he's a pussy alright, Marty Kruglik fucked Greg cocksgrove so hard in the ass that it left him with forever loving Elan and its cause.Elan should be real happy about Greg cocksgrove, now they have someone to come and defend their school at this ant-elan sites.

Offline coz

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2003, 09:13:00 AM »
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 01:05:38 AM by Guest »

Offline NAZl

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2003, 09:34:00 AM »
Go suck another Jap boy's dick you little fuck.You are a pediphile and you eat dog poo,LOL

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2003, 09:34:00 AM »
If what you say is true, then I apologize, Greg. And the thing about anons is, at least with pseudonyms like mine, you know that it is the same person posting. If I used my real name every time, would it mean any more to you? There are many potential "anons" and it gets confusing (no, damn near IMPOSSIBLE) to keep track of which one is which. And that's the idea, I guess. Like a mask. It's not that hard to see the difference. Again, I'm sorry.