Author Topic: Options to unite people on sites- Good conversation  (Read 12284 times)

Offline DD Form 214

• View Profile
Re: Matt and Felice on Reddit Group W/Kim Morelli
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2011, 10:35:37 AM »
:boycott:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 05:32:48 AM by DD Form 214 »

Offline DD Form 214

• View Profile
Re: Matt and Felice on Reddit Group W/Kim Morelli
« Reply #61 on: August 29, 2011, 11:05:12 AM »
:bump:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 05:32:22 AM by DD Form 214 »

Offline DannyB11

• View Profile
Re: Options to unite people on sites- Good conversation
« Reply #62 on: August 29, 2011, 05:22:16 PM »
Sorry everybody, I was really wasted when I posted that crap. I hardly even remember all the lies i told so I had to read the whole thread again. Damn, what was I thinking? I am sorry Webdiva and Ursus and everyone else that I lied to or lied about. Sometimes when I start lying I just cant stop. Its kind of like drugs, over which I am powerless. Just the other night I was sitting in the AA parking lot, getting my buzz on waiting for the meeting to start. I was thinking about my multiple personality disorder and how it had caused me to be such an insufferable ass for so long. I thought about just walking into that meeting and telling everybody the truth about myself once and for all. Here's the real Danny people!!! Yes I am drunk and yes I am stoned, but I still believe in AA! Then I felt powerless to stop myself from continuing the charade, so I picked up my 20 year chip and headed inside for another night of clowning with the other drunks. good times brother, good times.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Peace and Powerlessness(TM)

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 29, 2011, 05:28:41 PM »
Are you powerless over drugs?  What an odd statement.

Offline webdiva

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2011, 05:44:40 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB11"
Sorry everybody, I was really wasted when I posted that crap. I hardly even remember all the lies i told so I had to read the whole thread again. Damn, what was I thinking? I am sorry Webdiva and Ursus and everyone else that I lied to or lied about. Sometimes when I start lying I just cant stop. Its kind of like drugs, over which I am powerless. Just the other night I was sitting in the AA parking lot, getting my buzz on waiting for the meeting to start. I was thinking about my multiple personality disorder and how it had caused me to be such an insufferable ass for so long. I thought about just walking into that meeting and telling everybody the truth about myself once and for all. Here's the real Danny people!!! Yes I am drunk and yes I am stoned, but I still believe in AA! Then I felt powerless to stop myself from continuing the charade, so I picked up my 20 year chip and headed inside for another night of clowning with the other drunks. good times brother, good times.

LMFAO!
RIP Steve Matthews and all those we have lost along the way!

Offline DannyB11

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2011, 05:46:37 PM »
Quote from: "Xelebes"

Powerless over drugs and many many many other things as well. You see, once you accept that you are powerless then you don't have to accept any real responsibility for your own actions. Its a little something I learned while at Elan. Once I accepted the power of powerlessness then I realized that I didn't have to feel guilty about all the horrendous stuff i did. The burden of guilt was washed in the forgiving river of powerlessness!
Peace and Powerlessness(TM)

Offline DD Form 214

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2011, 05:56:23 PM »
:jawdrop:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 05:33:27 AM by DD Form 214 »

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 29, 2011, 06:24:43 PM »
Quote from: "Xelebes"

Powerless over drugs and many many many other things as well. You see, once you accept that you are powerless then you don't have to accept any real responsibility for your own actions. Its a little something I learned while at Elan. Once I accepted the power of powerlessness then I realized that I didn't have to feel guilty about all the horrendous stuff i did. The burden of guilt was washed in the forgiving river of powerlessness!

Ah, satire.

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 30, 2011, 10:01:09 AM »

:seg:
"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams

Offline shaggys

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2011, 07:25:47 PM »

I just wanna say that I respect you for coming here and confessing this to the group Danny. Everybody else here (rightly) hates you, but not me Danny. You have made it very clear that you are completly powerless to stop your bad behavior. Just like when you tortured those kids at Elan. I am sure you were powerless then too Danny.   :moon:

Offline DD Form 214

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 04, 2011, 01:15:54 PM »
::OMG::
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 05:34:51 AM by DD Form 214 »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 04, 2011, 01:31:37 PM »
Quote from: "shaggys"

I just wanna say that I respect you for coming here and confessing this to the group Danny. Everybody else here (rightly) hates you, but not me Danny. You have made it very clear that you are completly powerless to stop your bad behavior. Just like when you tortured those kids at Elan. I am sure you were powerless then too Danny.   :moon:

I probably tortured other children because I was a child (brainwashed) just like you Shaggy. I went into the system at 8 yrs and came out at 19 yrs. I went in because I was trying to escape a extremely violent abusive home life (I ran away a lot, this was my biggest crime when it started). I would sleep outside in the woods just behind my home rather then experience anymore abuse. I remember I would curl up and shiver because I was so scared and lonely but it was still better then what awaited me.
Yeah I was powerless to stop the violence, abuse and torture that I endured but I wasn't powerless to stop hurting others. That is why I left in 1978 and never stepped foot in Elan or any other TC as a employee again. In 1983 and 1988 I went into two more TC's for drug addiction. I have been clean and sober since and have not had anything to do with a 12 step program in almost 7 years. I occasionally will attend a meeting, conference or weekend if it will help someone but this has also dwindle next to nothing.
I know you enjoy all this banter and smart ass conversation but at this point in time, it doesn't have the impact on me it once had. It seems very immature and stupid today, to be honest.
I will invite you to come over and commiserate with other survivors on a Facebook group we have called Elan The After Years. We have folks from all programs there. Maybe I'll see you there.
If not take care Shaggy.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
More BS
« Reply #72 on: September 04, 2011, 02:57:15 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"

I probably tortured other children because I was a child (brainwashed) just like you Shaggy. I went into the system at 8 yrs and came out at 19 yrs. I went in because I was trying to escape a extremely violent abusive home life (I ran away a lot, this was my biggest crime when it started). I would sleep outside in the woods just behind my home rather then experience anymore abuse. I remember I would curl up and shiver because I was so scared and lonely but it was still better then what awaited me.
Yeah I was powerless to stop the violence, abuse and torture that I endured but I wasn't powerless to stop hurting others. That is why I left in 1978 and never stepped foot in Elan or any other TC as a employee again. In 1983 and 1988 I went into two more TC's for drug addiction. I have been clean and sober since and have not had anything to do with a 12 step program in almost 7 years. I occasionally will attend a meeting, conference or weekend if it will help someone but this has also dwindle next to nothing.
I know you enjoy all this banter and smart ass conversation but at this point in time, it doesn't have the impact on me it once had. It seems very immature and stupid today, to be honest.
I will invite you to come over and commiserate with other survivors on a Facebook group we have called Elan The After Years. We have folks from all programs there. Maybe I'll see you there.
If not take care Shaggy.

>>>>Danny :beat: <<<<<<Dethgurl
"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2011, 03:13:23 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"

I will invite you to come over and commiserate with other survivors on a Facebook group

From reading this whole thread  complete with topic changes,it is a hoot and a half, It is funny to see how a punk like Danny Bennison twists and turns ,the betwixt and the between. "ah the irony and the satire and the fiction" that espouses from when your finger tips hit the keyboards. Really Danny Bennison you want to invite people to the cult of Danny Bennison  for good commiseration.

Do ya really think sane people who know what you have done to survivors of elan and other programs would take any of your blah ,blah , blah , passive -agressive , pathological lying punk garbage seriously .....Danny Bennison  ,Danny Bennison  you make me laugh .

Oh and Danny Bennison I am  very flattered that you are so concerned and CURIOUS as to my  sexuality. Really Danny Bennison I am quite flattered ,though because of your constant speculations ,I feel that I must tell you that I am not gay and I am not interested in your sexual interest of me. I feel that you are really wasting your time trying to convince yourself otherwise, and the fact that you do this makes me a wee bit uncomfortable for you . It has been a constant thing of yours that I would like you to try to satisfy elsewhere .I am not the man that you think that  can do this for you.

I am sure there are many gay men who would enjoy what you have to offer, I am sure there are some sado-masos that would love to help fulfill your needs , it just aint me ,sorry Danny Bennison I am not gay ,not even a little...lol.

I am humbled that you in your normally  misguided fashion, have finally come to realization that I have for many ,many years done my best to expose and shut down the elan school and other abusive programs in your so called "teen help industry"   I can also give you credit for attacking the ones who have been the most outspoken in their attempt at exposing and trying to get your precious elan closed. Sick credit as it is you deserve it.

Your passion in these attacks is found all over the internet , you really went all out , you gave us such credibility as to what we were talking about . Your attacks were just like what we experienced in elan ,the coercion,threats and just all out attacks meant to cause pain 34 years after the fact of elan.

We all know Waynes book Danny Bennison is about you ,you proved it by how you treated survivors of elan, and other programs.For us Waynes book was a healing salve for our  retraumatized  souls. The trauma caused by your vicious and unmerciful attacks, because of your many mental sicknesses.

Really Danny Bennison you are one sick ,sick creature......Why would I or anyone who knows what you have done to survivors of elan and other programs ,would consider joining your cult page. Are you really that stupid to believe that you as an abuser of survivors could get those very same survivors to join your cult of Danny Bennison. You really are one sick distorted freak of a human being type creature .

I imagine that the rest of the human race should be  glad that you went to elan , cause it certainly cured you of acting off your serial killer mentality type impulses, nuetured it as a matter of fact ,though they just could not cure that mental illness that drives it , and alas this is what we are stuck with. A very sick Danny Bennison who 34 years after elan is still leaving survivors in his wake.

fuck you Danny Bennison and go to fucking hell you sick ,sick little punk.

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2011, 08:04:35 PM »
Matt, I have not once initiated a conversation, given a comment or looked your way in almost a year but yet for someone who hates me, calls me despicable names and says over and over how much they don't want anything to do with me. You sure stalk and harass me a bit to much.......or at least try.  
Oh, Matt would you please show us all the violence you keep talking about. Because just about every site/group you have been on the members from this entity have read everything and just don't see it the way you and your friends do.
One other thing Matt, I have you banned on facebook but like a little puppy thirsty for water you join The Core so you can read my posts. What's up, am I still a fixation in your life Matty, should I send you a pic of me, come on dude let it go.

Matt, thanks again for coming on someone else thread and being a selfish. I always knew it was about YOU, now everyone is beginning to see them same character flaw you have.

Take care, big guy.

The above words are from Danny Bennison that he posted in response a post that I posted . that yes Judge Joe Brown it was a little off topic , though Exelebes was asking when will it end, and it is obvious that Danny benison doe not understand or comprehend the English language .....

so I am now a Shellfish ...lol...is that what you were trying to say Danny Bennison .

Danny Bennison you have me blocked on face book .I can't read what you post I also can not tell if you are in certain groups . Now Danny Bennison this is the truth, (you really should hold onto yur head so it doesn't expolode from this truth )An Aside before the truth ,I really pray to God that it was the other way that I had Danny Bennison blocked o fce book ,he has unblocked me to pass on abusive messages thru  face boo pages and then will re block me he likes to fuck with me , I guess cause he is a sick old sexually frustrated punk

Okay Danny Bennison the truth ,you holding your head ,no the one on top of your neck silly , good... you got it now ...the truth is that I was asked to join the new core face book page by one of the people that created it .What Danny Bennison is lying about is that I have not joined that "core" page ....Danny Bennison you projecting little punk it IS ALL about you ......I asked one of the fellows who is in the new core group if you were3 in it and they said that they didn't know .I told them that I could not join if Danny Bennison wqas a member ,Danny Bennison why do ya think I have never tried to join your cult page , the after .....(and what idiot came up with that name , ,thatall be Danny Bennison)I don't condone your trolling of victims and my God have you ever heard when a person leaves Danny's cult , he reaches out and guilts them to no end ....like a true cult leader ....

the truth is I have not joined the new core facebook page. I could give a flying sanchez ,what this punk Danny Bennison writes cause from reading his tripe at the beginning of this reply ,I know Dam well it is not going to be the truth , though if I see him hurting someone or lying about me I will straighten the punk out .

QAnd Danny I don't care what you have manipulated people into thinking about your threat to me. It was issuesed to me . Now your abuse to me and many others is all over the internet ,and yes if you want to call it mental violence then that is your business , I don't need to over dramatize to minnimize like you are trying to do ....Yeah you are going to be to dumb to understand that one .

Bullshit Danny Bennison your attacks have been in the past few weeks you stupid ,stupid punk. And they have been over the summer and they have been still Happening you distorted abuser of elan survivors .I guess you abuse so much that you don't know who your victims are or when the last time you visited your gasrbage on them .

Its a shame Danny Bennison you can't understand the English language ,for a myriad of reasons. One is the answer to Exelebes question when does this end.

you really need to go back to school and get some remedial English in yur skull.

The other is Dany Bennison , Danny Bennison look man I just told you here which you incindentally posted in the offa also so I know you read it ....Look Danny Bennison I am not gay ,not even a little bit ...lol...sorry man but your need to want to send me pictures of yourself to me when you know this are really starting to border on the stalking sick and twisted version as how I see it .

For the last time Danny Bennison I am sure that you can find some sado -maso gays in yur town that would  love to be able to fufill your needs ....Danny Bennison do your self a favor and send themthe pictures of yourself ....who know you might get lucky in your quest .

...and as Randal says when he describes what the Honey Badger is doing to the snake , "ewww thats gross."

Fuck you Danny Bennison and while you are doing that go to hell.