Author Topic: Thank a vet for my freedom ?? You're kidding, right ??  (Read 3958 times)

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
Thank a vet for my freedom ?? You're kidding, right ??
« on: July 18, 2011, 11:11:28 AM »
Don't ask me to thank any vets for my freedom either, cause I'm not grateful for the communist style brainwash, all the instilled guilt and programmed behavior that America gave me.  Freedom and flag wavin's for the naive and the submissive.  I challenged the establishment in the name of Freedom and I was held against my will in a brainwash prison for 2 years for challenging their authoritarian notions of Freedom.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: Thank a vet for my freedom ?? You're kidding, right ??
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2011, 12:56:40 PM »
Quote from: "starry-eyed pirate"
Don't ask me to thank any vets for my freedom either, cause I'm not grateful for the communist style brainwash, all the instilled guilt and programmed behavior that America gave me.  Freedom and flag wavin's for the naive and the submissive.  I challenged the establishment in the name of Freedom and I was held against my will in a brainwash prison for 2 years for challenging their authoritarian notions of Freedom.

I feel the exact same way about it... Not to say I don't feel bad for the young men who get shipped off to kill other unfortunates from other countries or be potentially slaughtered for Uncle Sam.

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 05:21:05 PM »
Not blood for oil........really.
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline grapeape

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 01:31:19 AM »
August 24, 2010 04:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time  
KBR Awarded Contracts by The Republic of Iraq Ministry of Oil
for Grassroots FCC and ROSE© Units at Maissan Refinery
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--KBR (NYSE:KBR) today announced that it has been awarded two contracts by the Republic of Iraq Ministry of Oil through the South Refineries Company. KBR will provide licensing and basic engineering services for the construction of Fluid Catalytic Cracking (FCC) and Solvent Deasphalting (SDA) units at the planned grassroots Maissan Refinery in Maissan, Iraq. Work on the projects is expected to commence immediately.

“We look forward to forging a solid and sustainable relationship with the Ministry and South Refineries Company.”

KBR will license its FCC Technology for an anticipated 47,500 barrels per day (BPD) FCC unit and its Residuum Oil Supercritical Extraction (ROSE®) technology for a 45,000 BPD SDA unit. The FCC unit will be delivered under a joint marketing alliance between KBR and ExxonMobil Research and Engineering Company (EMRE).

“These awards mark the first wins for KBR’s Technology Business in Iraq and provide KBR the opportunity to introduce two of its leading refining technologies into an important, emerging market,” said Tim Challand, President, KBR Technology. “We look forward to forging a solid and sustainable relationship with the Ministry and South Refineries Company.”

KBR is a global engineering, construction and services company supporting the energy, hydrocarbon, government services, minerals, civil infrastructure, power and industrial markets. For more information, visit www.kbr.com.

ExxonMobil Research and Engineering Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation. ExxonMobil, the largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, uses technology and innovation to help meet the world’s growing energy needs. ExxonMobil holds an industry-leading inventory of resources, is the largest refiner and marketer of petroleum products and its chemical company is one of the largest in the world. For more information, visit www.exxonmobil.com.
 ::unhappy::

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2011, 12:27:15 AM »
Quote from: "grapeape"
August 24, 2010 04:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time  
KBR Awarded Contracts by The Republic of Iraq Ministry of Oil
for Grassroots FCC and ROSE© Units at Maissan Refinery
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--KBR (NYSE:KBR) today announced that it has been awarded two contracts by the Republic of Iraq Ministry of Oil through the South Refineries Company. KBR will provide licensing and basic engineering services for the construction of Fluid Catalytic Cracking (FCC) and Solvent Deasphalting (SDA) units at the planned grassroots Maissan Refinery in Maissan, Iraq. Work on the projects is expected to commence immediately.

“We look forward to forging a solid and sustainable relationship with the Ministry and South Refineries Company.”

KBR will license its FCC Technology for an anticipated 47,500 barrels per day (BPD) FCC unit and its Residuum Oil Supercritical Extraction (ROSE®) technology for a 45,000 BPD SDA unit. The FCC unit will be delivered under a joint marketing alliance between KBR and ExxonMobil Research and Engineering Company (EMRE).

“These awards mark the first wins for KBR’s Technology Business in Iraq and provide KBR the opportunity to introduce two of its leading refining technologies into an important, emerging market,” said Tim Challand, President, KBR Technology. “We look forward to forging a solid and sustainable relationship with the Ministry and South Refineries Company.”

KBR is a global engineering, construction and services company supporting the energy, hydrocarbon, government services, minerals, civil infrastructure, power and industrial markets. For more information, visit http://www.kbr.com.

ExxonMobil Research and Engineering Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Exxon Mobil Corporation. ExxonMobil, the largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, uses technology and innovation to help meet the world’s growing energy needs. ExxonMobil holds an industry-leading inventory of resources, is the largest refiner and marketer of petroleum products and its chemical company is one of the largest in the world. For more information, visit http://www.exxonmobil.com.
 ::unhappy::
An archive source, of sorts, for that press release: Link
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2011, 01:06:39 AM »
You think I'm gonna vote ??  Now that I see the way the system works !??  By violence and intimidation.  Brainwash !??  All national politics is hopeless.  The citizenry are all under the control of their own greatest fears, and the educational system homogenizes the population..

Anarchy is the only real justice!
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2011, 01:24:27 AM »
Old Bull Sea Lion :  Well, that's a simplification.

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2011, 01:25:03 AM »
Yeah...

Still...

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2011, 09:32:51 AM »
Quote from: "starry-eyed pirate"
You think I'm gonna vote ??  Now that I see the way the system works !??  By violence and intimidation.  Brainwash !??  All national politics is hopeless.  The citizenry are all under the control of their own greatest fears, and the educational system homogenizes the population..

Anarchy is the only real justice!

:tup:

Not much wrong with voting on the local level (I have yet to do this, personally), but I have not (and probably never will) vote for a president. I am a life-long non-voter.

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2011, 12:33:34 PM »
I'll thank a vet for serving. . . have many friends and family that did serve in the military.   As for voting, I think that the local level is where democracy works the best; esp the municipal level.   So vote local.   And I think it was Stalin that said " . . .it's not the people who vote that count.  It's the people that count the votes."   But even after that, I  vote in most every election.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2011, 12:44:02 PM »
Maybe thanking them for our personal freedom and liberties,is a bit over the top.But neither should they be bashed for their efforts. The people we should be thanking for our freedom are long dead.But I thank them anyway.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Froderik

• View Profile