Author Topic: Three Springs Paint Rock Valley Closes  (Read 5138 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Three Springs Paint Rock Valley Closes
« on: July 16, 2011, 07:46:20 AM »
http://http://www.strugglingteens.com/artman/publish/ThreeSpringsBN_110426.shtml

Three Springs Program To
Close After Over 26 Years

Kathy DeMellier, M.A.
Director of Admissions
256-776-2503
www.sequeltsi.com

April 21, 2011

The first of the original Three Springs programs that was started in 1985, the Paint Rock Valley Boys campus after over twenty-six years will soon close it's doors. In an email sent out by Kathy Demellier, Director of Admissions she says, "It is with sadness and disappointment to let you know that we just got the word this week that Sequel Youth and Family Services has made the decision to close the Paint Rock Valley Campus effective May 31st. The struggling economy has made it hard to keep kids in our program and despite many attempts at trying to continue to get kids we have been unsuccessful. "

The care of the students and families are currently the highest priority at the Paint Rock Valley campus. We want to help make this transition as smooth as possible for them in what the next step may be as soon as possible.

With the close of the Paint Rock Valley campus we will host a reunion that will consist of old staff members, former residents, and their families from the Paint Rock Valley campus. This will be a great way to celebrate the accomplishments you have all made and get reconnected with one another. For more information on this reunion, please contact me at [email protected].

Sequel TSI is a nationally recognized leader in youth services. Founded in 1985 to provide therapy and education to adolescents struggling with emotional, behavioral and learning issues, our experienced, trained staff members strive to provide compassionate, professional support to the children in our care.

I don't think I've read something like this that has actually moved me to tears in such a long time. I've actually had dreams about this. I do have word that some Christian Camp of Some sort is opening up on the old property, but as far as the blood sweat and tears poured into that soil to realize that sorry cocksucker Mike Watson a profit... That's over with.

Thank you god.

Oh yeah....

:twofinger:

Suck on it bitches.

:)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline mbnh31782

• View Profile
    • http://www.perverted-justice.com
Re: Three Springs Paint Rock Valley Closes
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2011, 09:56:56 AM »
About fucking time!!!!!!!

I know it was a huge relief when Three Springs pulled out of Georgia.  I knew it was only a matter of time before three springs closed for good.  I knew they merged with Sequel.  Its only now a matter of time before they pack up the rest of the old Three Springs sites and close them for good.

Paint Rock Valley was the heart and soul of Three Springs.  It was the main campus of Three Springs.  I almost worked at that program instead of Three Springs Wayne County Girls program.

I only hope that the healing can begin.  For those that were abused and neglected by Three Springs Programs.  Those who were not heard, those who tried to be heard can finally have a voice and feel relief that this program is closing!

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
For sale: "Retreat on Duck River"
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2011, 10:18:53 AM »
Yep. I think the death knell was clearly sounded when they put one of their flagships on the auction block. See:

-------------- • -------------- • --------------