Author Topic: memories of God and front row(Transcendental Attenuation)  (Read 2782 times)

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
memories of God and front row(Transcendental Attenuation)
« on: July 12, 2011, 04:58:43 AM »
It's real late and I been tryin to get some cohesion around this idea for a post for about a week now...

Any belief is a sort of dogma that interrupts the transcendental attenuation.  You know, by that I mean, it takes you out of the present and chains you to the future.  I don't know.  I didn't know what "Transcendentalism" was until I was several years out of $tr8 Inc.  I remember my own original, childhood, concept of God, as abstracted in the form of an orange circle.  I would somehow be daydreaming of God as an orange circle, just there for me to see.  I went to several different religious houses.  There was always a lot I didn't like, mostly the authority, on the other hand something was there too.  It was the transcendent.

Sitting on front row my first week in the program, I had the feeling they wanted to beat the transcendental attenuation outta me.  The transcendental is unattached and before I was in $tr8 Inc, I was in a lot of trouble for not having developed the expected social attachments.

I wasn't nothin really, but a punk kid with an arrogant attitude.  Well what I mean is that I've always known the spiritually just and the wicked.  Sometimes ego driven and other times completely free and unattached and therefore incapable of injustice or guilt.  The authorities I confronted in my search for knowledge all tried to instill attachment.  It's their only hope for enslavement.  $tr8 Inc. finally succeeded.  

It's so difficult to put into words, how many religions have tried ??  but that is what authority fears most.  The individual who has experienced the transcendental nature does not respond to temporal threats.  Fuck $tr8.  

Transcendental Anarchy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Re: memories of God and front row(Transcendental Attenuation
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 10:33:19 AM »
Quote from: "starry-eyed pirate"
It's real late and I been tryin to get some cohesion around this idea for a post for about a week now...

Any belief is a sort of dogma that interrupts the transcendental attenuation.  You know, by that I mean, it takes you out of the present and chains you to the future.  I don't know.  I didn't know what "Transcendentalism" was until I was several years out of $tr8 Inc.  I remember my own original, childhood, concept of God, as abstracted in the form of an orange circle.  I would somehow be daydreaming of God as an orange circle, just there for me to see.  I went to several different religious houses.  There was always a lot I didn't like, mostly the authority, on the other hand something was there too.  It was the transcendent.

Sitting on front row my first week in the program, I had the feeling they wanted to beat the transcendental attenuation outta me.  The transcendental is unattached and before I was in $tr8 Inc, I was in a lot of trouble for not having developed the expected social attachments.

I wasn't nothin really, but a punk kid with an arrogant attitude.  Well what I mean is that I've always known the spiritually just and the wicked.  Sometimes ego driven and other times completely free and unattached and therefore incapable of injustice or guilt.  The authorities I confronted in my search for knowledge all tried to instill attachment.  It's their only hope for enslavement.  $tr8 Inc. finally succeeded.  

It's so difficult to put into words, how many religions have tried ??  but that is what authority fears most.  The individual who has experienced the transcendental nature does not respond to temporal threats.  Fuck $tr8.  

Transcendental Anarchy.

:tup:  :tup:  :poison:  :clown:  :rocker:  :jamin:   :bs:  :rasta:  :peace:  :notworthy:

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 10:56:50 AM »
pirate wrote:
"It's so difficult to put into words, how many religions have tried ??"

That's because they're ALL full of shit!
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 12:11:41 PM »
[attachment=0:10d5vw8c]SIN.jpg[/attachment:10d5vw8c]
?©?€~¥@

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2011, 01:00:38 PM »
It is only natural that an intelligent or wise person will seek to be strong and discipline, and have perspective.

The programs ask that you treat the least important things like the most important.  More then ask, they insist, and they have all sorts of rules in place to make sure that no one slips through.  In Daytop, a person was not allowed to "isolate", for example.  Any "free" moments were to spent in the company of other programme, and is you were not a sold programme, then you must spend your time with those who were.  Anyone can "confront " you on any topic, and you must answer, so even if a topic is worth nothing to you, you must entertain it in discussion.. This and a million other things, and if you resist any of them, you are punished in some way or another.

Basically, they force you to be petty.  They force you to turn your back on your sensibility, and on you earned emotional control.  None of it goes anyway.  Only a game.. Like a bunch of pigs playing the mud, that just keeps getting dirtier.  All the best principles go out the window, and are replaced by nonsense.

I'm not sure where I stand with my beliefs of transcendental meditation, but all the same, I do believe that we have a higher nature.  Those who seek such things , this is not respected by the programs.. they paint the picture that such things are silly, ridiculous, not real, a part of your image, and attempt to replace it with things that actually are silly, ridiculous, not real, and nothing more then an image, a prototyped TC image.

Damn.. It's good to be man.. How nice is it, that we can look back, and resort all this in our minds?

Paul St. John

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2011, 05:14:09 PM »
It's like when we sat in group repeating the same raps word for word,over and over,day after day. It just became a droning noise after a while. Even the songs just became a collection of syllables that ment nothing. Sort of a self destructive mantra.Your mental defence system learns to ignore sounds,vision,and even actions. Like going into shock, to keep from going insane.Try to think, out of all the time you spent in the program, How many distinct and different days can you remember? A few I'm sure,but don't the days kind of blend together now?I remember the serenity prayer raps where people would stand up and say they didn't believe in god, but he was their "higher power".WTF? I don't think anyone was actually listening.Good thing!
Zippidy do dah................
?©?€~¥@

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2011, 07:41:41 PM »
The programs ask that you treat the least important things like the most important. More then ask, they insist, and they have all sorts of rules in place to make sure that no one slips through. In Daytop, a person was not allowed to "isolate", for example. Any "free" moments were to spent in the company of other programme, and is you were not a sold programme, then you must spend your time with those who were. Anyone can "confront " you on any topic, and you must answer, so even if a topic is worth nothing to you, you must entertain it in discussion.. This and a million other things, and if you resist any of them, you are punished in some way or another.

Basically, they force you to be petty. They force you to turn your back on your sensibility, and on you earned emotional control. None of it goes anyway. Only a game.. Like a bunch of pigs playing the mud, that just keeps getting dirtier. All the best principles go out the window, and are replaced by nonsense.

I'm not sure where I stand with my beliefs of transcendental meditation, but all the same, I do believe that we have a higher nature. Those who seek such things , this is not respected by the programs.. they paint the picture that such things are silly, ridiculous, not real, a part of your image, and attempt to replace it with things that actually are silly, ridiculous, not real, and nothing more then an image, a prototyped TC image.

Same deal at Straight Inc.... "Pay attention to the person talking" was one of many (spoken) rules. Definitely a big one. Don't get caught "getting into your head," or being "in your head." Same difference as their so called "isolating." (God forbid you attempt to keep a piece of your own mind...because you must watch those "druggie thoughts" and that ol' "druggie will.")  :rofl:

Nonsense indeed!

Their horrible brand of "tough love" bullshit had nothing whatsoever to do with freewill or being real, and was of no kind of a 'higher nature,' either (pun not intended.)

damn.. It's good to be man.. How nice is it, that we can look back, and resort all this in our minds?
Amen!!! Glad to see you're still around here!

Offline Withdraw

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2011, 11:43:39 PM »
Wonder if that orange circle was a memory of the sun? Remember? I worshiped the sun as a child. ^.~ Interesting you said orange circle, I never considered that before.

Also, another thought I had was about 15 yrs ago.. I was doing these "lessons" for a spiritual native type group...You do these "lessons" to progress in the "Group". And the "leader" had to review your answers to the lessons.  Well Heck yea, you know me.. I rebelled! Big surprise there huh? Oh but anyhow, On lesson 4... the question was ~What is religion? My answer was ~ Religion is something you do religiously and it is something I do not want.

Well needless to say, I didn't "progress" LOL. Maybe I am / was in touch with this transcendental nature you speak of. Hrmm.

I love the way you make me think of stuff like that =)

ps: hope you all are well!

Peace2u

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2011, 01:09:10 PM »
Glad to see you're still around here!

Thanks man.. Same to ya... Shit, if Fornits were England.... You d be like Sir Froderik by now.. heh

Paul

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2011, 10:50:41 PM »
Thankyou Mr St John and Sir Froderick for your responses.

A friend of mine who taught me about justice also told me he doesn't believe in anything.  If he finds a belief he tries to root it out.

I've spent all day alone and ended up gettin high on marijuana at sunset and drinkin some of the local microbrew in the garden.   O0
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2011, 10:56:51 PM »
O Hi Withdraw, You are prolly right about the Sun.  Anyway, that's what I always knew.