Author Topic: Help D sentenced to ACAF (abraxas)  (Read 6252 times)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Help D sentenced to ACAF (abraxas)
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2011, 04:32:18 PM »
Quote from: "Pile of Dead Kids"
Got some serious megatrolling going on here.

Marycarm, find the lawyers who did the Luzerne County lawsuit. Tell them the exact same thing is going on here. They likely will do the same thing pro bono, as they made a lot of money the last time.
This is actually a very good suggestion. Even if these attorneys are unable to do it for whatever reason, they may very well know of other of their peers who are sympathetically inclined along the same lines.

The suggestion I was gonna make was to contact a local law school, or even one not so local but within the state. These law schools sometimes run hotlines with free legal advice, and sometimes are connected to or know of legal clinics that may be able to go a step further, perhaps even so far as providing and/or finding legal representation for your daughter. Come to think of it, there was such a clinic associated with the Kids For Cash case...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline marycarm

• View Profile
Re: Help D sentenced to ACAF (abraxas)
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2011, 12:05:38 PM »
Thank you both .

I have a call into the justice center in philly and also to cefalo who is the law firm who handled the kids for cash case and they are based in luzerne county.

I also have one of my friends that I worked with at cys  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop:(   I know I know someone in the system, but she doesn't understand why d was sentensced so harshly either and they have to open  a case since d was  "placed" )checking with a friend that is a lawyer that is also an advocate ( rape victoms) so who knows, she is from this county, maybe I will at least get some info.

We do have all of the law schools in Philly so I am going to give it a shot along with th aclu.

I don't have the knoledge to file an apeal on my own. Nor do I want to file against the judge on my own which can be done through the local bar ...in case the case isn't moved and I am stuck with him....

we have 4 judges and a president judge thats it.. I have  written reports for all of them. Only two that I can find for the president judge, but I only took the last few months of files home in case I was called to court on them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »