Author Topic: Help D sentenced to ACAF (abraxas)  (Read 6244 times)

Offline marycarm

• View Profile
Help D sentenced to ACAF (abraxas)
« on: July 04, 2011, 03:17:39 PM »
I have heard nothing but horrible things about this place.

This is her first offence. She had only  been doing hard drugs for about 6-8 weeks  coke and x. Yes she had been smoking weed.

The center is about 6 hours away from where I live . Monroe county PA yes a county over from Luzernes kids for cash. And gee we have a contract with GEO so that is where she has to go and they are trying to "save" her.

By the way she made a deal and they broke it. She gave them info on the adukt.  And they said she would go home. Now they are saying if she doesn't testify she will have even more charges.

I happen to be on leave from subcontractin from this court. I teach court ordered parenting and court ordered anger management. Yeah the only company they contract with,, and hmm have the files home and the judge who hear the case does all juviniles and domestics /childsupport and cys..According to court appointed att.. no conflict of interest and he refused to ask for a change of venue.. says I should know judge is a stand up uy and straight arrow
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Pile of Dead Kids

• View Profile
Re: Help D sentenced to ACAF (abraxas)
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2011, 04:52:12 PM »
Quote from: "marycarm"
Now they are saying if she doesn't testify she will have even more charges.

They would. Tell her to keep her mouth shut at all costs. The Fifth Amendment exists for a reason.

According to court appointed att

There's your problem right there. Get a real lawyer.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline rules

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 07:29:10 AM »

This is her first offence. She had only  been doing hard drugs for about 6-8 weeks  coke and x. Yes she had been smoking weed.

The center is about 6 hours away from where I live . Monroe county PA yes a county over from Luzernes kids for cash. And gee we have a contract with GEO so that is where she has to go and they are trying to "save" her.

By the way she made a deal and they broke it. She gave them info on the adukt.  And they said she would go home. Now they are saying if she doesn't testify she will have even more charges.

I happen to be on leave from subcontractin from this court. I teach court ordered parenting and court ordered anger management. Yeah the only company they contract with,, and hmm have the files home and the judge who hear the case does all juviniles and domestics /childsupport and cys..According to court appointed att.. no conflict of interest and he refused to ask for a change of venue.. says I should know judge is a stand up uy and straight arrow

Your daughter violated the law and deserved to be punished!   :beat:  :beat:

Offline marycarm

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2011, 11:29:09 AM »
How do I find a Lawyer who isn't "in" with the court ?

If she keeps her mouth shut? Will they bring the other charges ? They are transporting her to Acaf today and then bringing her back to testify against the first adult in his magistrat hearing to see if they ahve enough to hold him.

She was told what she had to stick to as to her testimony.

And yes they are putting her in a car for alomost 6 hours today, then bringing her back friday for 12 hours round trip instead of keeping her in detention.

They already moved her to a diff detention center so she wouldn't be with co conspiritor. Who she has been in detention in the same pod with for a month now :wall:

Consequebses and rehabilitation are due a child or yound adult. And you have no idea what set off her  decline  :waaaa:

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2011, 01:10:11 PM »
Quote from: "rules"

Your daughter violated the law and deserved to be punished!   :beat:  :beat:

She needs to learn a lesson here so she can get back on track and avoid making these terrible mistakes again.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2011, 10:36:37 AM »
How do I find a Lawyer who isn't "in" with the court ?

If she keeps her mouth shut? Will they bring the other charges ? They are transporting her to Acaf today and then bringing her back to testify against the first adult in his magistrat hearing to see if they ahve enough to hold him.

She was told what she had to stick to as to her testimony.

And yes they are putting her in a car for alomost 6 hours today, then bringing her back friday for 12 hours round trip instead of keeping her in detention.

They already moved her to a diff detention center so she wouldn't be with co conspiritor. Who she has been in detention in the same pod with for a month now :wall:

Consequebses and rehabilitation are due a child or yound adult. And you have no idea what set off her  decline  :waaaa:
Wow. I am so sorry to read this. Sounds like your daughter (?) is caught up in a web meant for far more culpable and nefarious types! And they are gonna use her, regardless of the cost to her, in hot pursuit of the bigger fish.

You need a lawyer, or some kind of an advocate on your side, who will be able to buck against the system to ensure that at least a baseline of certain rights are not forsaken in the system's quest for law and order.

What set off her decline?
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2011, 04:45:15 PM »
You work for the justice system and you don't know where to find a lawyer that's not "in" with the court?

You're either a troll or a moron or both.

Protip: Try the Yellow Pages.
...Sergey Blashchishen, James Shirey, Faith Finley, Katherine Rice, Ashlie Bunch, Brendan Blum, Caleb Jensen, Alex Cullinane, Rocco Magliozzi, Elisa Santry, Dillon Peak, Natalynndria Slim, Lenny Ortega, Angellika Arndt, Joey Aletriz, Martin Anderson, James White, Christening Garcia, Kasey Warner, Shirley Arciszewski, Linda Harris, Travis Parker, Omega Leach, Denis Maltez, Kevin Christie, Karlye Newman, Richard DeMaar, Alexis Richie, Shanice Nibbs, Levi Snyder, Natasha Newman, Gracie James, Michael Owens, Carlton Thomas, Taylor Mangham, Carnez Boone, Benjamin Lolley, Jessica Bradford's unnamed baby, Anthony Parker, Dysheka Streeter, Corey Foster, Joseph Winters, Bruce Staeger, Kenneth Barkley, Khalil Todd, Alec Lansing, Cristian Cuellar-Gonzales, Janaia Barnhart, a DRA victim who never even showed up in the news, and yet another unnamed girl at Summit School...

Offline marycarm

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2011, 05:55:38 PM »
I sub contract for the court. And Every lawyer is in the good old boys club.

I am on leave . I had brain surgery, a second one and things are not going well. so financially?? Can I afford to just pick a lawyer from new york when I was just told Iam kicked off of the section 8 voucher program because she commited a crime??

No sorry don't think so. Thanks for the support being called names is just a real help at this point. yep I am a total moron I admit it. Blame the Topomax that I take they call it dopomax for a reason.Or just blame the fact  that  am missing a huge part of my brain and still have two/ never mind.

To the people that are trying to give advice..

The decline started with my first brain surgery. It was scary to her. Her father has stage IV malignant melanoma and although he hasn't been a huge part of her life in the past few years and she remembers the dv, that affected her also.But many things changed after the first surgery. She took on a lot. with me, with her sister.

Jump to  the  very recent past.I was taken to the hospital  a few months ago for falling down a flight of steps. I was passed out cold. had hit my head. While in the hospital she stayed with my niece. who let her go to a party. She was raped. Told my niece who just talked to her and took her  for the morning after pill. I was told of this in the middle of  a fight about how I didn't know anything about her.. Well I didn't believe her. By this time over a month  had passed and she had been lying about everything

Offline marycarm

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2011, 06:10:23 PM »
I thought this was a ploy for attention from me.

Looking back that is when the behavior and drugs got bad.

She had been smoking pot since the first brain surgery. Back then occasionaly. In the last year problably every weekend.

After this happened all of her behavior changed. She started taking x and doing coke. And her other behaviors were just not her. She was also on a mission to ruin my life. She hated me during that whole time. Now I know part of it was because I didn't believe her and let her suffffer.
a
When going through her room  and computer after she was arrested.Letters, notes and emails about it to her boyfriend and best friend  were all there from the night  she said it happened.

So that is where   I can say yep !!

She had no signes of withdrawal while in the holding detention center all month, so i think my estimate of time  she started using the  heavy stuff and started using it a lot seems right on tartget.

She knows she screwed up. But I know I  completely failed her. First by putting everythinbg before her, then by not beliieving her and last by turning her in... I wanted her to get help. I didn't know what was going to happen . I thought I knew these people....They care about getting as many people as they can and  sending every kid in monroe county to either an abraxas sight or a clear vision one. Contracts, money trail.. You would think they would care being so close to luzerne county but they don't give a crap.

I need some organazation that has lawyers that will do pro bono for  a child in this situation or someone  out of county who will take less that a 2500 retainer.

Offline rules

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2011, 07:47:55 PM »
I need some organazation that has lawyers that will do pro boner for a child in this situation or someone out of county who will take less that a 2500 retainer.

You are a sick person!

Offline marycarm

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2011, 09:54:22 AM »
You pervert.

Don't DARE twist my words ! Or make light about a child who was raped. Go play in another sandbox.

By using a quote and saying they were my words you are opening yourself up so I would watch what games you play 1!

Lawyers may not want to help children get out of these sentences but they do like to see dollar signs and slander means  money

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2011, 10:10:11 AM »
But I know I completely failed her.

Look, marycarm, this is just not the case.  Your daughter is out of control and it's completely her fault.  This is why she needs to be removed from the family and put in a program that can help her.  This is not a case of family prblems, it's a case of your daughter being on the wrong path because of her choices.  She needs to be separated for one to two years to get herself together and get back on track.

Offline Trekker Jag

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2011, 11:40:23 AM »
Quote from: "Wh??ter"

Look, marycarm, this is just not the case.  Your daughter is out of control and it's completely her fault.  This is why she needs to be removed from the family and put in a program that can help her.  This is not a case of family prblems, it's a case of your daughter being on the wrong path because of her choices.  She needs to be separated for one to two years to get herself together and get back on track.

Whootie, although I am flattered, and maybe even somewhat curious, by your invite to the "Brown Starfish" bar and grill on Fire Island, I think you crossed the line when you sent me those pics of you and a bunch of Philipino boys.  And that shit you were doing to that goat is just disgusting.
iller & Mel--Burn in Hell

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2011, 12:03:33 PM »
Quote from: "Trekker Jag"
Quote from: "Wh??ter"

Whootie, although I am flattered, and maybe even somewhat curious, by your invite to the "Brown Starfish" bar and grill on Fire Island, I think you crossed the line when you sent me those pics of you and a bunch of Philipino boys.  And that shit you were doing to that goat is just disgusting.

Bruce, could you show some respect for this parent we're trying to help?  Sheesh it never stops with you and the gay references.

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2011, 03:38:45 PM »
Got some serious megatrolling going on here.

Marycarm, find the lawyers who did the Luzerne County lawsuit. Tell them the exact same thing is going on here. They likely will do the same thing pro bono, as they made a lot of money the last time.