Author Topic: Spring Creek Lodge High School Transcripts  (Read 4976 times)

Offline falon10

• View Profile
Spring Creek Lodge High School Transcripts
« on: July 12, 2011, 07:05:44 PM »
Hello,

I left Spring Creek in 1999 and never looked back.  I have one degree and am applying for a masters program that for some ungodly reason wants proof that I have taken high school Chemistry.  I had no idea Spring Creek was closed and after countless hours searching on the internet and numerous phone calls to Browning Academy I am at my wits end.  I don't care if its acreditted or any of that jazz I just need to find a way, short of flying to Utah, to get them to fax me a copy.  The deadline for submission is Friday and I might be able to get away with next week but this is really time sensitive.Thanks for any help.  I need someone to brainstorm with so shoot me any ideas and I'll let you know how it goes.

Falon
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
Re: Spring Creek Lodge High School Transcripts
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 02:37:27 PM »
Quote from: "falon10"
Hello,

I left Spring Creek in 1999 and never looked back.  I have one degree and am applying for a masters program that for some ungodly reason wants proof that I have taken high school Chemistry.  I had no idea Spring Creek was closed and after countless hours searching on the internet and numerous phone calls to Browning Academy I am at my wits end.  I don't care if its acreditted or any of that jazz I just need to find a way, short of flying to Utah, to get them to fax me a copy.  The deadline for submission is Friday and I might be able to get away with next week but this is really time sensitive.Thanks for any help.  I need someone to brainstorm with so shoot me any ideas and I'll let you know how it goes.

Falon

Glad to see you are doing well, falon10.  Obviously Spring Creek Lodge was a great experience for you that fully prepared you for college and life.  You are a great SCL success story and an inspiration to other kids in programs working to imrove themselves.  Thanks for sharing your success story about SCL and it's great academics.

Offline falon10

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 04:04:32 PM »
SCL did not in any way contribute to my success.  I was doing just fine before I got shipped off.  I was a chronic run away.  I left my parents 2 days after returning home from SCL and refuse to see them to this day.  I think I found a way to get transcripts if anyone else needs them.  I'll update as soon as I know for sure.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 06:36:27 PM »
Quote from: "falon10"
Hello,

Falon
Well, given that the Superintendent of Browning Academy is Ken Kay... good luck with that!

Ken Kay
    Superintendent

To contact us:

Browning Distance Learning Academy
    P.O. Box 2709
    St. George, UT 84771
    Phone: 435-275-7305
    E-mail:
http://www.browningacademy.org[/list][/list]
-------------- • -------------- • --------------