Author Topic: Re: Fornits Making a Comeback  (Read 1291 times)

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
Re: Fornits Making a Comeback
« on: June 10, 2011, 11:54:07 AM »
It's friendly "advice"- not advise.. and that is the second time that you spelled like that, that I have seen.  Oh, and it's "you're"- not "your"- all mistakes that Whooter would not make.

Although th new fake whooter has done an amazing job of capturing the essence of the real whooter..

But let's test the theory... Stop posting for a few days, and let's see what happens.
Paul
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Maximillian

• View Profile
Re: Fornits Making a Comeback
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2011, 12:37:12 PM »
Quote from: "Paul St. John"
It's friendly "advice"- not advise.. and that is the second time that you spelled like that, that I have seen.  Oh, and it's "you're"- not "your"- all mistakes that Whooter would not make.

Although th new fake whooter has done an amazing job of capturing the essence of the real whooter..

But let's test the theory... Stop posting for a few days, and let's see what happens.
Paul

Actually, Paul, those two specific spelling/grammar errors are the ones Whooter makes most often.  He does it on a regular basis.  This is what makes him easy to identify when he's trolling.  See below:

Quote from: "Dysfunction Junction"
Quote from: "Inculcated"
I’ve ignored the portions of this thread which are who-troll centric in an attempt to interact with you on the level. Your reply to my simple question reads as untruthful. Just an hour ago there were two programs and now suddenly you’ve whittled it down to having ruled out blah,blah, blah... The rest of your reply devolves from simply disingenuous to vulgar and inordinately hostile-- especially for someone pleading ignorance whilst feigning an open mind.

You have an odd hobby tandem troll. I’m bored of you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wK6fyNA ... re=related

Whooter is actually quite easy to spot.  He's a non-native English speaker and his idiosyncrasies are simple and obvious.  He makes the same grammar and spelling mistakes all the time.  Non-native speakers have problems with the written word, often confusing homonyms, because they lack detailed understanding of the English language and therefore can't discern between uses of words and their spelling.  

Native speakers understand "advice" is a noun and "advise" is a verb, but both "Torn" and "Whooter" bungle this word regularly.  "Torn" got it wrong twice in its last two posts, after claiming to be a "successful college graduate."  Both "Torn" and "Whooter" must coincidentally be Romanians with "troubled teen" daughters I suppose?

Quote from: "TheWho"
I've heard the advise before...
Quote from: "TheWho"
I have received advise to let the legal system teach my kid a lesson...

and..

Quote from: "Torn"
We're going to take the advise of BuzzKill and others...
Quote from: "Torn"
I came here seeking information and advise...

He usually uses spell check (he has stated this before) but spell check doesn't catch obvious grammatical errors like the above.  There are other little quirks that make Whoot-bag easy to spot, but I'll hold onto them for future use.

This thread is nothing more than Whooter trolling and jerking everyone's chains.  Another fake parent with a fake, troubled "sexual active" (sic) daughter (*wink*).  That much is obvious and apparent.

Whooter has been busy trolling with many identities.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »