Author Topic: Re: The Whooter Show - Cancelled  (Read 12784 times)

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
Re: RCS- NEW ORCC REPORT SHOCKER 05-2O11
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2011, 12:05:03 PM »
Guest3, please explain to the readers why, if RCS is failing state inspections as you claim, that the same state responsible for their oversight keeps sending more and more students there?  It makes no sense.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2011, 12:21:11 PM »
No, we agree that your claim makes no sense.  The state would not be sending students to RCS if it wasn't safe and effective.  You want us to believe the state is wrong even though they do constant inspections and you're right even though you have never even been to RCS?  Sorry, but we're not buying that.

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
Re: ANOTHER STAFF BEATEN?
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2011, 12:24:53 PM »
Come on, Guest3.  You know as well as I do that there are dozens of testimonials about RCS success.  You just posted one yourself!  And those testimonials represent only a small fraction of the satisfied customers.  There are many more.  There are only a handful of disgruntled parents, kids and former staffers who post negative comments about RCS.  You have an axe to grind and we can all see that.

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
Re: Ridge Creek Wilderness and JCAHO
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2011, 12:29:01 PM »
Quote from: "Guest3"
Quote from: "Wh??ter"
Ha,Ha,Ha.  First you say they were never accredited and falsely claimed they were and now you say they were accredited but lost it.  The reality is that if you look right at their website they do not claim JCAHO accreditation.  Anyone can look for themselves and see that, Guest3.

Whooter - I never said RCW wasn't accredited. They were accredited and lost the accreditation, but yet they still referenced being accredited by JCAHO DESPITE having the accreditation revoked. RCW used to have the JCAHO seal on their web site, but took it off at some point.

This is the last I'll respond to you on this subject because you continue to twist words: Perhaps you should be more concerned with the fact that RCW LOST their accreditation and try to determine why that occurred. I mean, since you are obviously so concerned about the children and have their best interest at heart.

Do you have any evidence that RCW was accredited and lost their accreditation?  I didn't read that anywhere until you just brought it up.  I'd have to see a letter from JCAHO to RCW explaining how they lost it.  Until that happens we can agree you have failed to prove RCW has done anything wrong.

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2011, 12:31:46 PM »
You have proved my point.  The state doesn't feel RCS has had any serious violations.  If they did they wouldn't be sending even more kids there! lol

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
Re: Fornits Making a Comeback
« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2011, 12:34:45 PM »
Wow, the number of hits on Fornits has gone way up since I was allowed back.  Just look at all of the posts from the past few days and you can see how much value I add to this site.  Without me it becomes a ghost town with only group-thinkers telling eachother how right they are.

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
Re: Royce Gracie vs Akebono
« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2011, 12:37:27 PM »
That big guy looks like RobertBruce Ha,Ha,Ha.  The little guy must be an HLA staff setting Bruce straight.  No wonder he ran from HLA after only a couple of weeks!

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2011, 12:41:23 PM »
Ursus, where do you get the information that the kid died?  From Guest3? lol  The person's name is "Kris K" and her son did well at HLA and was put back on track.  I didn't see anywhere that she said he died.  Some people will say anything!

I don't see what this has to do with John Reuben either.  He is the favorite boogeyman of Fornits.  His son completed his program and was very successful in business.  His death had nothing to do with his program.  It was an accident.

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2011, 02:24:23 PM »
Sorry, Guest3, but nobody has shown that "Kris K" is Patrick Kennedy's mother.  It says "K" not "Kennedy" right?  And even if it was her, which I highly doubt, she thinks HLA did a great job with her son.  It's not HLA's fault that her kid (if that really is the case) died some years later.  We have to go with the facts we can verify and we cannot verify Kris K is this guy's mom nor can we conclude HLA had anything to do with his death.  So basically you got nothing except your own agenda to discredit the school because you pulled your kid out and she didn't do well after.

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2011, 02:33:57 PM »
Guest3, don't you realize that by excluding me from your thread you are basically insuring nobody will ever even look at it? lol  Nobody is reading it and nobody is responding to it.  That's why the admin wanted me to come back so we can get the traffic flowing again and generate some good discussion.  Your only hurting your own cause by trying to exclude people who don't agree or offer a different point of view.  Just some friendly advise.

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2011, 03:13:46 PM »
Ha,Ha,Ha.  This is just typical Fornits paranoia as usual.  I didn't post all day today just to prove my point, Paul.  When I'm not here this site is dead, no traffic at all.  That's why I had to step in again.  As long as I am here everyone is happy and we get a lot of traffic and lots of good discussion.

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
Re: DERAILED THREAD
« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2011, 03:17:39 PM »
Sheesh, Jill.  I didn't derail this thread or any other thread.  Guest3 asked me some questions and I answered them.  If anybody derailed anything it was Guest3 not me lol.  Instead of focusing on me so much it would be best for the children if we got back to discussing issues and not trying to isolate people who don't agree with us.  I believe the topic of this thread was "Another Staff Beaten".  Let's try to stay on topic.

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
Re: I just
« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2011, 03:21:14 PM »
Sounds great, Idreamofnewtonsburning!  Personally, I like to fill the bong with a little Cointreau and ice to set up the flavor pallette and cool down the smoke.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 07, 2011, 02:26:04 PM »
That big guy looks like RobertBruce Ha,Ha,Ha.  The little guy must be an HLA staff setting Bruce straight.  No wonder he ran from HLA after only a couple of weeks!

Yikes. Whootie could you do me a favor and tone down your raging man crush towards me. I've explained to you on several occasions that I'm simply not interested. I realize that you're upset over the fact that you've lost literally every argument you've ever had with me, but I'm sure everyone would appreciate if you could cut out all the lies. Its a sad sign when you realize you can't beat me based on facts, so instead you attempt to insult or discredit me with your mad up stories. Try harder sport.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 07, 2011, 02:26:46 PM »

Yikes. Whootie could you do me a favor and tone down your raging man crush towards me. I've explained to you on several occasions that I'm simply not interested. I realize that you're upset over the fact that you've lost literally every argument you've ever had with me, but I'm sure everyone would appreciate if you could cut out all the lies. Its a sad sign when you realize you can't beat me based on facts, so instead you attempt to insult or discredit me with your mad up stories. Try harder sport.