Author Topic: Re: The Whooter Show - Cancelled  (Read 13085 times)

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
Re: New project: The sovereign School
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2011, 12:25:49 PM »
It's going to be moved just outside the town's incorporated limit.  They have a deal in place with the county to allow the school to open just about a mile from the originally planned location.  That's why Dr. Fitzhugh conceded at the meeting.  They already have the green light for the new location.

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
Re: It's not really him again,is it?
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2011, 01:13:28 PM »
Let's step back for a moment and take a closer look.

Quote from: "Psy"
Consider when you do this, though, the effect it will have on the forum. Whooter is a catalyst for so much discussion and when he's gone, the forum isn't very active at all. It might grow without him, maybe back to what it was.... Maybe. Who knows. Who else will represent his viewpoint. It will become necessary to invent him and for that purpose you have to promise you will make up a sock-puppet... Maybe a fake ed-con, complete with email address for parents to contact you.

The reason I had to come back is because DJ refused to create the sockpuppet to replace me.  I asked Psy to let me step in to provide the traffic this site desperately needs.  He agreed and now I'm back.  If you don't like it, blame DJ for not doing what Psy told him to do.  Why are you all so afraid of real dialog?  My advise would be to jump into the conversation and stop spending so much time trying to discredit those who don't agree with you.

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
Debunking
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2011, 01:16:33 PM »
Ha,Ha,Ha

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
Re: Ridge Creek for Sale???
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2011, 10:53:46 AM »
We are looking into the property.  There's no way it's worth $10.5M, but we expect to get a deal done at a much lower price.

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
Re: ANOTHER STAFF BEATEN?
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2011, 10:56:27 AM »
Link?  Citation? Source?  Jill, we all know that you have a personal problem with HLA/RCS and have an axe to grind.  You will have to offer some proof to be believed.  I could just as easily say "Sources indicate Jill Ryan was the one who assaulted the staff member".  Without some sort of proof it's just another accusation from a disgruntled parent who pulled their kid out early and then were surprised that the kid had problems.

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
Re: It's not really him again,is it?
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2011, 10:59:06 AM »
Sounds like a few of you are frustrated that I have been allowed back to post.  Anything that interferes with your negative propaganda campaigns against these schools seems to make you very upset.  Look, I argue both for and against the Trouble Teen Industry and offer a balanced view.  If this makes you uncomfortable, maybe you should find something else to do with your time lol.

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
Re: WWASP survivor story goes viral, we've had 100k+ hits
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2011, 11:02:25 AM »
To an outside reader, this all seems very strange.  With all the talk about "kidnapping" and "brainwashing" you're trying to make people believ these schools are like North Korean prison camps, lol.  We all agree that they are nothing like that.  For instance, you think a kid being grounded for a week with no video game privileges is "abusive".  I don't think anyone is buying it though.

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
Re: My Thoughts on where to go next..
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2011, 11:04:02 AM »
Nice to see you back, Danny.  This site needs your voice as a counterweight to people like Paul St. John who have extreme views of treatment.

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
Re: My viewpoint...
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2011, 11:06:47 AM »
Quote from: "Paul St. John"
Hey... How ya doin'? It's Paul St. John... that crazy motherfucker, who never went to Elan[/b], but is all sorts of into it, to the extent that you'd think he sometimes forgets that.... LOL!

No, we haven't forgotten that fact, Paul.  Readers need to understand that you are here condemning a school that you have never even been to.  It really exposes your agenda and tarnished Fornits as a whole that you are not challenged on these views based in pure fantasy and hatred.

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
Re: Ridge Creek Wilderness and JCAHO
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2011, 11:08:51 AM »
Quote from: "Jill Ryan"
Ursus, good point.  According to JCAHO, Ridge Creek Wilderness is not accredited by JCAHO.  We have both verbal and email confirmation from JCAHO.

LOL!  We are sure you do, Jill.  But if you can't prove it, it's just another claim from another Fornits poster with no facts.  We'll be waiting for some evidence.

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
Re: RIDGE CREEK SCHOOL - NEW ORCC REPORT SHOCKER 05-03-2011
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2011, 02:23:13 PM »
Look, Guest3, you and Jill keep posting these items about HLA/RCS, but the proof is in the pudding so to speak.  ORS never takes any action against HLA/RCS so these incidents must not be that serious, right?  If these were serious allegations the state would be all over HLA/RCS and they would be shut down.  These kids have problems.  Sometimes they harm themselves.  That's why they were placed at HLA/RCS, for their safety.  Without the school these kids would be dead, insane or in jail.  That's just the simple facts.

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2011, 02:25:03 PM »
Ha,Ha,Ha.  We are talking about "Ridge Creek School" here, Guest3.  Not "Ridge Creek Wilderness".  These are two separate facilities.

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
Re: My viewpoint...
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2011, 02:28:40 PM »
Quote from: "Wh??ter"
Quote from: "Paul St. John"
Hey... How ya doin'? It's Paul St. John... that crazy motherfucker, who never went to Elan[/b], but is all sorts of into it, to the extent that you'd think he sometimes forgets that.... LOL!

No, we haven't forgotten that fact, Paul.  Readers need to understand that you are here condemning a school that you have never even been to.  It really exposes your agenda and tarnished Fornits as a whole that you are not challenged on these views based in pure fantasy and hatred.

Somehow you seemed to have skipped addressing this very important point, Paul.

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2011, 02:33:01 PM »
You might want to mention to the readers that the document you linked to was for a local hospital, not HLA/RCS or RCW.  It's kind of an important thing to slip up on, Guest3, lol.

Offline Wh??ter

• View Profile
Re: RIDGE CREEK SCHOOL - NEW ORCC REPORT SHOCKER 05-03-2011
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2011, 02:36:17 PM »
Quote from: "Guest3"
Quote from: "Wh??ter"
Look, Guest3, you and Jill keep posting these items about HLA/RCS, but the proof is in the pudding so to speak.  ORS never takes any action against HLA/RCS so these incidents must not be that serious, right?  If these were serious allegations the state would be all over HLA/RCS and they would be shut down.  These kids have problems.  Sometimes they harm themselves.  That's why they were placed at HLA/RCS, for their safety.  Without the school these kids would be dead, insane or in jail.  That's just the simple facts.

I guess we'll see what happens... won't we?

Judging by all of the past "incidents" you like to bring up, nothing will happen.  Face it, Guest3, HLA/RCS is clean.  They are accredited, licensed and overseen by ORS who has never found any problems to sanction them for.  You're just grasping at straws in my opinion.