Author Topic: HLA forum moderator  (Read 2946 times)

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
HLA forum moderator
« on: June 08, 2011, 10:25:53 PM »
I'd like to nominate Jill Ryan to be the HLA forum moderator. There is a fair bit going on with Ridge Creek of late and I think it is important that we have a dedicated moderator to oversee that forum.

Jill has been posting, tends not to get into flame wars, and is focused on kicking Ridge Creek's teeth in. I like the cut of her jib.

Can we get this done sooner rather than later please?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
Re: HLA forum moderator
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 05:39:08 PM »
Quote from: "Che Gookin"
I'd like to nominate Jill Ryan to be the HLA forum moderator. There is a fair bit going on with Ridge Creek of late and I think it is important that we have a dedicated moderator to oversee that forum.
Jill has been posting, tends not to get into flame wars, and is focused on kicking Ridge Creek's teeth in. I like the cut of her jib.
Can we get this done sooner rather than later please?
Midrin is currently no longer available to the public and my stock pile has been depleted which leaves my migraines poorly managed, making it difficult for me to compose a thought let alone a post lately, but I do see well enough while wincing at the screen right now to agree (if willing) this should be.
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline saifullah123

• View Profile
Re: HLA forum moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 12:22:54 PM »
hello allz
i m saifullah n the newest member of this site....