Author Topic: My Thoughts on where to go next..  (Read 13776 times)

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
Re: My Thoughts on where to go next..
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2011, 10:41:48 PM »
What the hell are you talking about. "Higher resident status"? What the hell does that even mean?. I ran away from my program twice.  The program never harmed me,but it really worked a number on a lot of other people. I was never a victim. I was "inconvienced" out of about 5 mon. of my life.Some people spent years in their programes and had to deal with bullies like you Danny.Think of guys like Stack Jones, who sat on his 10-10's on the FRONT ROW for over 2 yrs. without breaking.I never hurt anyone. Iv'e always rooted for "David over Goliath".In fact I helped someone else escape,who was about to graduate!

And by the way, some people here give you grief about AA. As far as I know, AA doesn't kidnap people from their bedrooms in the middle of the night and drag them kicking and screaming into meetings. And if it keeps you sober,then I believe addiction to AA is less harmfull than addiction to alchohol.
Danny if this is you sober...........
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
?©?€~¥@

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2011, 11:35:12 PM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
What the hell are talking about. "Higher resident status"? What the hell does that even mean?. I ran away from my program twice.  The program never harmed me,but it really worked a number on a lot of other people. I was never a victim. I was "inconvienced" out of about 5 mon. of my life.Some people spant years in their programes and had to deal with bullies like you Danny.Think of guys like Stack Jones, who sat on his 10-10's on the FRONT ROW for over 2 yrs. without breaking.I never hurt anyone. Iv'e always rooted for "David over Goliath".In fact I helped someone else escape,who was about to graduate!

And by the way, some people here give you grief about AA. As far as I know, AA doesn't kidnap people from their bedrooms in the middle of the night and drag them kicking and screaming into meatinds. And if it keeps you sober,then I believe addiction to AA is less harmfull than addiction to alchohol.

Well I figured if you can make up stuff about me and splatter it all over the site, why not me too. I mean who even knows what your story is None Ya nobody here can even verify if you are a lying or not. If you attacked people, beat the crap out of people or were even in a program. Who knows None Ya.
I on the other hand I have many who know me, some have one version and some like yourself like to make up another version. But the fact is people on survivor sites were there at Elan when I was there.
None Ya who gives a shit about AA it seems only you. I left that circus years ago.
The only bully here is you None Ya and you keep trying to bully me not that this is possible but verbally you try. You are such a nitwit it isn't funny, you are calling me a bully because I defend myself. What is funny is if I had never been a 17-18 yr. old staff member for Elan you wouldn't even be trying to bust mt balls about how I defended myself with these lunatics on this site. All because I spent a little over a year at Elan 35 years ago as a staff member at 17 years old. I should not ever defend myself because I will then have to face the wrath of None ya and be called a abuser.
You are a fool and the worst kind of manipulator of people. I hope this whole sick twisted game you enjoy playing here (with peoples lives) works for you.
None Ya people like yourself actually do so much more damage to survivors then you think, really I mean this. Because you continue to mindfuck survivors long after it was necessary.
What you fail to get I was a survivor for 10 years in freaking hellholes worse then you will ever know. I spent 18 months as a employee because at 17 I had no where to go and you want to bust my balls and challenge me on my abuse record.
None Ya I have read what you bring to fornits and one thing I have realized you really are a first class idiot.
 Take care of yourself.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2011, 11:45:14 PM »
"none-ya" wrote:
What the hell are you talking about. "Higher resident status"? What the hell does that even mean?. I ran away from my program twice.  The program never harmed me,but it really worked a number on a lot of other people. I was never a victim. I was "inconvienced" out of about 5 mon. of my life.

Then what the hell are you doing here fucking with me. I spent 10 years of my adolescence being abused, mindfucked, molested, beaten up and who knows what else.
You were inconvenienced, I really wish you were standing in front of me right now.
You are a despicable human being.
I wasted my time talking with a fucking idiot like you, I am the fool.
Good bye.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2011, 12:53:21 AM »
It seems I hit a nerv. And your right,you don't know anything about me. But people here do know you, and they hate you.Love me or hate he Iv'e never waivered on my position. You on the other hand have force fed us 2 completely different stories.180 degrees apart. If anyone else here believes you I'd like to hear from them. (execpt for our moderator of course) I don't see your legions of supporters.So take your indignant act and tell it walkin' pal. Remember good Danny,bad Danny, they both can't be telling the truth. My money is on bad Danny.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Judge Joe Brown

• View Profile
deleted September 10, 2011
« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2011, 01:18:50 AM »
deleted September 10, 2011
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 09:52:30 AM by Judge Joe Brown »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2011, 01:43:10 AM »
Moderator, Danny is no threat. You can back off.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2011, 12:01:21 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
What the hell are talking about. "Higher resident status"? What the hell does that even mean?. I ran away from my program twice.  The program never harmed me,but it really worked a number on a lot of other people. I was never a victim. I was "inconvienced" out of about 5 mon. of my life.Some people spant years in their programes and had to deal with bullies like you Danny.Think of guys like Stack Jones, who sat on his 10-10's on the FRONT ROW for over 2 yrs. without breaking.I never hurt anyone. Iv'e always rooted for "David over Goliath".In fact I helped someone else escape,who was about to graduate!

And by the way, some people here give you grief about AA. As far as I know, AA doesn't kidnap people from their bedrooms in the middle of the night and drag them kicking and screaming into meatinds. And if it keeps you sober,then I believe addiction to AA is less harmfull than addiction to alchohol.

Well I figured if you can make up stuff about me and splatter it all over the site, why not me too. I mean who even knows what your story is None Ya nobody here can even verify if you are a lying or not. If you attacked people, beat the crap out of people or were even in a program. Who knows None Ya.
I on the other hand I have many who know me, some have one version and some like yourself like to make up another version. But the fact is people on survivor sites were there at Elan when I was there.
None Ya who gives a shit about AA it seems only you. I left that circus years ago.
The only bully here is you None Ya and you keep trying to bully me not that this is possible but verbally you try. You are such a nitwit it isn't funny, you are calling me a bully because I defend myself. What is funny is if I had never been a *17-18 yr. old staff member for Elan you wouldn't even be trying to bust mt balls about how I defended myself with these lunatics on this site. All because I spent a little over a year at Elan 35 years ago as a *staff member at 17 years old. I should not ever defend myself because I will then have to face the wrath of None ya and be called a abuser.
You are a fool and the worst kind of manipulator of people. I hope this whole sick twisted game you enjoy playing here (with peoples lives) works for you.
None Ya people like yourself actually do so much more damage to survivors then you think, really I mean this. Because you continue to mindfuck survivors long after it was necessary.
What you fail to get I was a survivor for 10 years in freaking hellholes worse then you will ever know. I spent 18 months as a *employee because at 17 I had no where to go and you want to bust my balls and challenge me on my abuse record.
None Ya I have read what you bring to fornits and one thing I have realized you really are a first class idiot.
 Take care of yourself.
* ASSISTANT DIRECTOR
"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2011, 05:51:04 PM »
It seems I hit a nerv. And your right,you don't know anything about me. But people here do know you, and they hate you.Love me or hate he Iv'e never waivered on my position. You on the other hand have force fed us 2 completely different stories.180 degrees apart. If anyone else here believes you I'd like to hear from them. (execpt for our moderator of course) I don't see your legions of supporters.So take your indignant act and tell it walkin' pal. Remember good Danny,bad Danny, they both can't be telling the truth. My money is on bad Danny.

You hit a nerv...That is your head hitting the wall again dumbass. None Nuts you are almost 60 years of age and your mind works in this way, Really. Good Danny and Bad Danny. :rofl:
No I would almost bet my entire years worth of income that nobody I know would even bother to engage you in this moronic bullshit.
So please proceed with the condemnation...you have my blessing.

NONE YA, HEREBY STATES THAT DANIEL L. BENNISON IS A "BAD DANNY".

Offline DD Form 214

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2011, 05:52:35 PM »

You hit a nerv...That is your head hitting the wall again dumbass. None Nuts you are almost 60 years of age and your mind works in this way, Really. Good Danny and Bad Danny. :rofl:
No I would almost bet my entire years worth of income that nobody I know would even bother to engage you in this moronic bullshit.
So please proceed with the condemnation...you have my blessing.

NONE YA, HEREBY STATES THAT DANIEL L. BENNISON IS A "BAD DANNY".

Danny none-ya has always been nice to you.  You should be thankful for that.  lol  :feedtrolls:

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2011, 10:00:10 PM »
Quote from: "Matt C. Hoffman"
I hear you None Ya and the list is short cause a lot of them are dead . Joe Ricci. Peter McCann, Dave Elderich, Ken Zaretzky , are the ones that I remember , These are the ones that made a career out of it  zaretzky not so much ,yet he was a sick bastard., I am sure there are others like Marc rosenberg ,and of course the infamous Danny Bennison , Ronnie E. and Morris F. ....Though before bennison came along and zaretzky I kinda kept the list to those that were the directors. Yes there were many other directors and assistant directors though I didn't know them , they came after me . Jim Layman is dead.

I hear you I wonder where do you draw the line .Maybe it should be all these psychos cause you don't see any of them trying to expose and put their bosses in prison where they belong .

Maybe thats gonna be these sickos justice an early sudden death.....by Gods Hand of course . One can only pray though I still would like to see Kruglik and Gottlieb ,and Terry live long lives in prison.

Well then Matt you should put yourself on the list because like most of us you worked staff in re-entry. You went down to New York City and snatched kids from home and brought them back to Elan. None ya you participated yourself as being higher resident status and hurt people. So please guys none of us get to walk away clean. None Ya you are the Germans (Nazis) actually you are the most despicable of all because you hide behind a vail of stupidity.
The only reason Matt and yourself are saying these things is because you are immature and reckless. Actually both of you kinda of prove my point about bitter 50+yr old men.

Danny I am a very happy individual , another assumption about me  that you are just  wrong  again....

And Danny you are the biggest pathological liar I know to man . Or you are the biggest idiot (by the way it is good to see you in your true form, the sadistic survivor  abuser that you are) you maybe able to change your clothes but you are still the same deviate ,sicko that work at elan for 22 months and of those 22 months you were a freaking adult .You like apples Danny ....................................

Well how do you like dem apples ....you simply are incapable of telling  the truth about anything , it is astounding man you are a freak of nature .

And as for a miserable old punk    you certainly are the  top ,the pinnachle of misery . do we want to commisserate with you ...lol...on your cult page devoted to yourself . No Danny I don't think I do. I don't want to Commiserate with you because you are an abuser of survivors of elan, post elan ......What a concept

Danny  Bennison you were a paid adult employee. you worked there from 1-77 to 11-78 , you bitter birthday is in what march ,what the 5 of march ....Come on Danny you can add at least up to 22 cant you .I mean you may have to take off yur socks and shoes ,.....You got paid ,you got a car ,you got an appartment (house ) you got paid mutherfucker ......

I had no choice to but to be re-entry staff. I was still in the program ,after what I went thru which I know a punk like you could not have survived ,and thats just a fact ....the directors could not afford to have me go out in the real world ,I am sure that I don't have to explain why I have posted about it else where ....

I was still a resident ......you danny were an adult and an assistant director ....I was still a minor and I was still a resident dumbass. I was told that they were going to pay me 20 a twenty dollar stipend every two weeks ,whoa boy thats the same as you getting paid what was it 150 per week, its what you said ......you really are deranged ....

Now danny wrap your head around this dip lips ,I had to do this re-entry position until I graduated  which was roughly 3 and half months later ....again Danny Bennison I know by your math it is the same ....in fact Danny Bennison you once posted that there were many people who never heard about re-entry staff and as far as you were concerned that position didn't exist  and that I was lying about that ....ya bozo that you posted on facebook in one of your many nasty low brow attacks ...(.a little fuck you from me to you for that Danny Bennison )....Now Danny Bennison while I get 20 dollars every two weeks and I had to ask to get it ,and McCann your daddy (since you say you were hoping that elan would be  surrogate parents for you {huh}....on your cult of Danny Bennison ...the after the what ever the hell it was  years ) use to tell me I didn't deserve it , because I didn't do anything ....Yeah Mark Rosenberg taught me how to play spades .yeah Danny I played a lot of cards ....Hey idiot do you really think that they could give me anything to do after all I had just stabbed on of your dearest friends about 10 months earlier  which you seem to have remotely witnessed and felt thru the powers of powerlessness  It had to have been this since you weren't in the prograsm until almost two months after the incident did your dearest friend who you grew up with as how you seem to try to make it sound ......you really are an idiot .....it just blows my mind .

Well Danny Bennison while I am doing my  forced re-entry as staff ....I had no choice in the matter .My mother is paying the elan corporation 1200  dollars a month .....until I graduated ....no Danny Bennison I am not the same as you ,I will never be the same you and you simply will be the same miserable little sadistic ,deviant , pathological lying sociopathic punk that you were before elan and during elan and after elan ..... you will take the way that you are to your grave when God comes for you , you can't change ......you have proved it ....

And Danny I never snatched  kids from home  and delivered them to elan . I helped pick up a kid from a mid town hotel that was going to elan  in NYC. I was asked to drive to pick up this kid . the kid was from Columbia ,and he didn't speak a word of English (kinda like you , ah except  its that you don't speak it as well as read either  ) There was no snatching as you like to distort . I was a minor  at the time and Peter Mcann told me to do this ,and Danny Bennison I did not get paid for doing this .....there fore Danny Bennison in your inept way to distort the truth , I am glad that I am happy to help you understand and clarify for you what is the truth ......

Which you just don't seem to ever grasp ....No Danny you could only wish that my hands are as dirty as yours and while you are wishing  for that in one hand  try pooping in the other and see which one fills up the more faster ....(just for you Danny Bennison  that little redneck  speak  english )

One thing that is true you the queerest Georgia peach I ever did see , how you twist and turn to make your involement  look like it doesn't stink is amazing .  ...I walk on water compared to you Danny Bennison  and you know it ..

What the fuck are you calling None Ya a Nazis ....man that is worse that low .....you Danny Bennison don't have a veil to had behind (though but I bet you secretly did wish you had one on ) you are just plain stupid and man you are so sick that you never realize just how freaking sick you truly are .....

It really sucks Danny Bennison to have to stoop to your level of crassness , it really does suck man ,its not something that I do in my everyday life of dealing with people ,its truly not how I  like to relate to good people ,it sucks Danny Bennison because its the only way that you really seem to understand  reality .....and man I feel sorry  really freakin sorry for you ......

Yes Danny Bennison you miserable bitter old frustrated punk....
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 11:25:19 PM by Matt C. Hoffman »

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2011, 11:01:01 PM »
Quote from: "Dethgurl"

The only bully here is you None Ya and you keep trying to bully me not that this is possible but verbally you try. You are such a nitwit it isn't funny, you are calling me a bully because I defend myself. What is funny is if I had never been a *17-18 yr. old staff member for Elan you wouldn't even be trying to bust mt balls about how I defended myself with these lunatics on this site. All because I spent a little over a year at Elan 35 years ago as a *staff member at 17 years old. I should not ever defend myself because I will then have to face the wrath of None ya and be called a abuser.
What you fail to get I was a survivor for 10 years in freaking hellholes worse then you will ever know. I spent 18 months as a *employee because at 17 I had no where to go and you want to bust my balls and challenge me on my abuse record.
 Take care of yourself.
* ASSISTANT DIRECTOR

Danny Bennison you have officially earned the award for being the biggest liar known to man . I mean My God punk ,you really are totally incapable of telling the truth....You actually believe your lies .Thats the really screwed up part ....Danny Dennison your bitter birthday is what March 5 (it could be the third but for the beenyfit of it all lets just say March 5 is its bitter birth day ) Danny Bennison you have posted here there and everywhere (almost sounds like a beetles song ) that you started working at elan as a paid employee on January of 1977. when in jan ...we will never know you can count on that ........you turned 18 on March of that year   (1977)either the 3rd or the 5th ...yeah I know I said the 5 for his bittebirthday and you left in 11 of 78 .A little over a year would be what 13 months .I think 14 months is stretching it .....Danny Bennison you worked at that hell hole for over 11plus twelve is really  23 months you distorted broken elan tool ...Lets see here 23 months minus  18 months ='s come on Danny you can do it ....what really ok Danny Bennison I will do it for you it equals 5 months ...seriously thats cheapening your elan cred by ALMOST HALF A FREAKING YEAR .... I mean your sadistiic ,deviant, in driven psychotic ,sociopathic ,male sexuality detecting (its in Waynes book ) god given right to abuse human beings by ALMOST SIX MONTHS ...shit Danny Bennison why all the back peddaling ,  is it because you are lying .....or is it because you really are a distorted sick punk who can never tell the truth ....you chose Danny Bennison .

And Danny Bennison you assume that people hate you (I don't ...I pity and feel sorry for you ) because you worked at elan as an assistant director at elan .....Please Don't Flatter Yurself ........, from what I gather from seeing (and having been the recipient )of  your vicious attacks on all people from many programs not just survivors of elan but survivors of all programs (thats one thing I will give you Danny Benension you are an equal oppournistic abuser of all  survivors from all programs ,you don't descrimanate WOHoo)that is partly why people hate you , you don't or cant express remose and you keep on hurting people. You refuse to apologize to the people that you haverhurt and you refuse to make ammends ......and you keep attacking and your excuse is that you are a bad man who cannot controll his impulses  and it is all elans fault ...please elan was 26 years ago for some of us ........please for all of the human race please go see a doctor , get some help ,cause man that excuse really is no excuse to me . you won't though you will shake it off and simply continue to abuse if not here some where on the vast internet .  

You state that you have not  talked about AA in years .... BULLSHIT ....my god boy it hasn't even been a year and a half since you busted on many straight survivors right here on fornits and you were trying to recruit people to AA ....please its in the google archives if it is not on here because  you might have  deleted your abuse .. (it rushes to delete its trail of abuses ...lol..)..Hell it (you )  even went so far to try as to cram AA down peoples throats ....Bennison you are such a freakin liar and you really suck at lying ....just so you know .....I know I know you just cant help it .

And in your warped mind that makes it all okay . your powerlessness over your ability to controll your bad behavour .......What  is so fucked up is that that so called parody of the powerlessness thing is really true as how it applies to your lamelessness to be a decent human being .....No  people hate you Danny because you feel that you have some god given right to abuse people , it has nothing to do with the fact that you try so hard to massage into the nothingness , as you try to deny your culpability and deny  responsibility for your actions of being an assistant director of elan Minimize your little tiny tiny involvement and then scream like the elan bioitch   that your are,,,,,ooooooh  everybody hates me because I was the big bad assisant director at elan .

No it has to do with the fact that you are a first class abuser of human beings who are survivors of programs . you look for what you think are the wounded and weak , the ones that you seem to deem damaged ,and you hurt ,you really try to hurt and you smile as you hurt ,you get off as you hurt .....I guess Danny Bennison people just don't like sadists ,and you are an extremly hurtful person ,that is devoid of any conscience what so ever ....you really are a freak of nature ......And thank God there maybe only 50 of your types  roaming in this country, and hopefully they will catch them soon before they kill again .Elan nuetured you ,just couldn't fix the your many mental illnesses. Whether you will actually kill someone ,I can only speculate ,and I think its a 50 /50 chance ,thats just my opinion.....

no Danny Bennison you are indefensible , seriously you have no defense for what you are , you are what you is and well that is why people hate you ..... You are so demented that ,it is acTUALLY BECOMING so sureal  . we ALL KNOW YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SHUTTING DOWN PROGRAMS, you just like hurting people.

you know what you really should do is get yourself a copy of Abnormal psychology ,get a book for a 102 psyc class you will read about yourself and you will come to understand that the as you call dispicable names that you saw I call you are simply observations of how you treat people on the internet ,here there and really everywhere . They are in my opinion descriptive concise words of  how I amd many others see you.

Here is a little secrect Danny if you didn't act this way ,then I wouldn't see you this way ....but you have attacked for since March of 2010 and you continue to attack to this day ......you are one sick  pathological lying  , maligant narcissistic  in my opinion and you really should get a doctor to look at that for you.  you prognosis in my opinion  well Danny they may need to put you on meliril, Haldol , just relax Danny Bennison and enjoy that ride.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 11:56:33 PM by Matt C. Hoffman »

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 05, 2011, 11:11:29 PM »
you were NINETEEN  4 months shy of being  twenty when you either were fired or quit working at elan ,dummy.

you were an adult ...and you said you made what 7500 during your "employment " at the most sadistic hell hole on the face of the continetal U.S.

Danny I might have made maybe 140 dollars for my stipend   doing forced re-entry staff  as part of my program experience yet my mother was linning joe ricci's pockets with $4,200 until I graduated .  No Danny Bennison your guilt is yours don't try to make me carry your guilt .I will not and do not see my hands dirty like yours thats your business  , not mine and thats just a fact bozo.

And   Danny you broken elan tool please take your shit and just eat it , you tiresome old bully .

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 05, 2011, 11:33:34 PM »
Matt,
I was born 3/1/59
I started working as staff 2/77
I was Ass. Director for 2 months, from 2/78 - 4/78
I stopped working as staff 6/78.
I left Elan 8/78.

This is the best recollection and most accurate to date.

If you need any help just ask. Everything has been updated.

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2011, 12:04:04 AM »
Matt,
I was born 3/1/59
I started working as staff 2/77
I was Ass. Director for 2 months, from 2/78 - 4/78
I stopped working as staff 6/78.
I left Elan 8/78.

This is the best recollection and most accurate to date.

If you need any help just ask. Everything has been updated.

Wow so you are saying that you lied then when you told us those dates or are you lying now ......Danny my esteemed abuser ,why would I ask help from you.  And when you say updated you mean you have gone back and deleted all your posts where you stated the other dates that   thesev are the new and improved dates you now  seem to spew .  ....man Danny Bennison you are one hoot of a pathological liar .......You got kruglik and Sharon and Gottlieb to change your records ......It  is that old "cry wolf thing " you lie so much that I can't take anything you say as true.

I don't believe you and as for your recollection ..man really are you suffering from early onset alhzsheimer disease? you might want to get that checked out also . Cheers to your powerlessness I am glad it brings you peace .
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 12:31:57 AM by Matt C. Hoffman »

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2011, 12:25:54 AM »
Quote from: "Matt C. Hoffman"
you were NINETEEN  4 months shy of being  twenty when you either were fired or quit working at elan ,dummy.

you were an adult ...and you said you made what 7500 during your "employment " at the most sadistic hell hole on the face of the continetal U.S.

Danny I might have made maybe 140 dollars for my stipend   doing forced re-entry staff  as part of my program experience yet my mother was linning joe ricci's pockets with $4,200 until I graduated .  No Danny Bennison your guilt is yours don't try to make me carry your guilt .I will not and do not see my hands dirty like yours thats your business  , not mine and thats just a fact bozo.

And   Danny you broken elan tool please take your shit and just eat it , you tiresome old bully .

Matt, please consider that your hand in the affairs of the place is yours.  What you did may also have been reprehensible - don't try to perpetuate the reprehensibility by trying to force the past actions into his face.  It's not going to do you any good and it not going to do Danny any good.  In fact, the rest of the board has to put up with this shit.  Danny has conceded he has done wrong and that he is working on stopping the nasty habits he learned in his childhood.  The question then becomes, what do you expect Danny to be doing now - with or without changing his ways?  

And do not tell me I do not belong in this conversation because it is clear that making this publicly available, you're forcing your shit into the faces of the other users on this forum.  It would be better to not play the childish bully game and admit that you might be able to rise from whatever you learned at this (Elan) place.  Show that you can become that healthy human who can rise above the squalour.