Author Topic: My Thoughts on where to go next..  (Read 13766 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: My Thoughts on where to go next..
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2011, 02:57:47 PM »
Whenever there is pain, you have to tread lightly. Just a subtle touch can bring about a crippling feeling for us. I am done with pain either inflicting or being victimized by it. As I said there was never any benefit in it, really.
If there is to be amends they will be made over time, my actions will speak for me.
None Ya, please my friend lay down the sword it is over, not because I say but because we must. Time is short and valuable must we spend it this way, I say no. I would rather it be spent helping others.
Take care..
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Judge Joe Brown

• View Profile
deleted September 8, 2011
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2011, 06:13:03 PM »
deleted September 8, 2011
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 12:42:00 AM by Judge Joe Brown »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2011, 08:23:10 PM »
Quote from: "The gatekeeper"
Quote from: "none-ya"
Danny owes me no apology. He never hurt me. But I know very well his type.He's not gonna' lay down and roll over and bark for us. Unless there's something in it for him. A piece of the next book maybe? The villian here does come with a built in audience. Perhaps parlay all that heat into maybe a reality tv show,where they put program survivors and the staff that tourtured them in the same house full of cameras. If you sell this idea I want a cut!

none-ya what do you mean by "his type?"  Are you referring to the  here and now or when he was employed at Elan?

A front running bully who preys on the weak,beacuse it suits him at the time.Now it serves his intrest to play the victim card. Old Danny, new Danny, what's the difference? This kinder and gentler Danny came about kinda' sudden wouldn't you say?
?©?€~¥@

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2011, 12:32:18 AM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 11:25:02 AM by Anonymous »

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2011, 06:54:34 AM »
Pretty noble, consiering you were the one who painted us the picture of the devil incarnate himself(redundant?). I sorry It didn't seem to help you much, but exposing these people,and demanding accountability can only help the cause.You got the opportunity to confront your oppresser directly.And how you deal with that is certainly up to you and you only.But a lot of people will never get that chance,and will just have to hope to have all the "devils" outed. Danny is only 1 of many. Oh well rememberwhat they say,"Keep you freinds close........."
?©?€~¥@

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2011, 08:23:40 AM »
[
« Last Edit: September 16, 2011, 10:55:01 AM by mark babitz »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2011, 02:36:42 AM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 11:25:34 AM by Anonymous »

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2011, 07:38:28 AM »
The two worst abuser's fight,LOL, Fartshitsky justifies his behavior by blaming others,LOL. Mark and Sharon it's all their fault,         It just goes to show how you two Ass-Holes are unable to stand up to real Power and Wisdom.No Art did nothing to close Elan and Aaron probably wanted to worked there to.But Sharon and me did work to get it closed and got our names in the paper for it.So did the rest of the people who really worked at it too.Not Art Warshawski the Abuser.Danny is big enough to admit his wrongs while Art blames everything on
someone else.Who's fault was it they fired you from Elan Art,?? I never knew that happened to anyone. Your scum Art and always will be and Sharon hates you more day by day.She know and see the monster and predator in you Art.And can't wait till your Jailed, for your crimes.
mark babitz

Hey Babbltits
Am pretty sure I would have to have committed a crime in order to be jailed. Why dont you grow up,grow a sack,and act like a man. All you have is lies and bile,and frankly Aaron isnt wrong,in that I'm pretty sure others are tired of reading your lies and temper tantrums. Are you 6 ? Am pretty sure that your blatent unhappiness can only be cured by returning to prison. Where you are home,and comfy. Dont you worry Marky,whether I have anything to do with it or not,thats where you are headed. And Sharon,well she is just the Butt of many jokes. I dont care that she hates me,in fact I welcome the hate. It is of oher own doing,upon following the advice of a 50 something, mental midget, that cannot stop himself from spreading hate and lies. Somewhere, in that pea-sized brain of yours,you think you are right with respect to all the bullshit and havoc you have caused here and elsewhere. Prison or not,you will be going to hell for eternity,this I am sure of.

Fired from elan.... Is that the very best you can do ?

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 16, 2011, 01:17:44 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
Pretty noble, consiering you were the one who painted us the picture of the devil incarnate himself(redundant?). I sorry It didn't seem to help you much, but exposing these people,and demanding accountability can only help the cause.You got the opportunity to confront your oppresser directly.And how you deal with that is certainly up to you and you only.But a lot of people will never get that chance,and will just have to hope to have all the "devils" outed. Danny is only 1 of many. Oh well rememberwhat they say,"Keep you freinds close........."

I appreciate that Elan people have been so cool about this. I think more than anything is that after 30 years it wasn't accomplishing anything to keep at it. When I stumbled in here I didn't have any idea about other programs. Then, Kelly Matthews showed the Straight Inc trailer and I was horrified. I thought this shit died in Maine.

Anyway, thanks

:tup:  :tup:

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2011, 03:36:50 PM »
I still believe that we should try to assist Sharon Terry ,Martin Kruglik, Jeffery Gottlieb  and others (if they need and desire assistance) in finding justice for the sadistic ,violent ,brutal program that these people directed in their sociopathic ,psychotic ,serial child abusing predilections. Its just my opinion ,or my thoughts on where we survivors really need to go next .

Let us assist these sick bastards in finding their much needed justice for the criminal lunacy they proffiteered. We must not  let the memories of those that no longer dance on this planet, die in vain, because of these men and woman's sicknesses, in their implemention of sadistic, systemic serial child  abuse.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2011, 08:01:46 PM »
Matt, that's a short list. These people should be hunted down(figureativly) and outed for who they are. Weather they ran and operated a program,or they were just paid staff. Remember the mantra of every captured nazi,"I was just following orders".
I CALL BULLSHIT! You first have to like abusing children. Sick bastards.
?©?€~¥@

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2011, 08:23:31 PM »
I hear you None Ya and the list is short cause a lot of them are dead . Joe Ricci. Peter McCann, Dave Elderich, Ken Zaretzky , are the ones that I remember , These are the ones that made a career out of it  zaretzky not so much ,yet he was a sick bastard., I am sure there are others like Marc rosenberg ,and of course the infamous Danny Bennison , Ronnie E. and Morris F. ....Though before bennison came along and zaretzky I kinda kept the list to those that were the directors. Yes there were many other directors and assistant directors though I didn't know them , they came after me . Jim Layman is dead.

I hear you I wonder where do you draw the line .Maybe it should be all these psychos cause you don't see any of them trying to expose and put their bosses in prison where they belong .

Maybe thats gonna be these sickos justice an early sudden death.....by Gods Hand of course . One can only pray though I still would like to see Kruglik and Gottlieb ,and Terry live long lives in prison.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2011, 10:07:10 PM »
Quote from: "Matt C. Hoffman"
I hear you None Ya and the list is short cause a lot of them are dead . Joe Ricci. Peter McCann, Dave Elderich, Ken Zaretzky , are the ones that I remember , These are the ones that made a career out of it  zaretzky not so much ,yet he was a sick bastard., I am sure there are others like Marc rosenberg ,and of course the infamous Danny Bennison , Ronnie E. and Morris F. ....Though before bennison came along and zaretzky I kinda kept the list to those that were the directors. Yes there were many other directors and assistant directors though I didn't know them , they came after me . Jim Layman is dead.

I hear you I wonder where do you draw the line .Maybe it should be all these psychos cause you don't see any of them trying to expose and put their bosses in prison where they belong .

Maybe thats gonna be these sickos justice an early sudden death.....by Gods Hand of course . One can only pray though I still would like to see Kruglik and Gottlieb ,and Terry live long lives in prison.

Well then Matt you should put yourself on the list because like most of us you worked staff in re-entry. You went down to New York City and snatched kids from home and brought them back to Elan. None ya you participated yourself as being higher resident status and hurt people. So please guys none of us get to walk away clean. None Ya you are the Germans (Nazis) actually you are the most despicable of all because you hide behind a vail of stupidity.
The only reason Matt and yourself are saying these things is because you are immature and reckless. Actually both of you kinda of prove my point about bitter 50+yr old men.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2011, 10:10:22 PM »
Matt, that's a short list. These people should be hunted down(figureativly) and outed for who they are. Weather they ran and operated a program,or they were just paid staff. Remember the mantra of every captured nazi,"I was just following orders".
I CALL BULLSHIT! You first have to like abusing children. Sick bastards.

None Ya if you haven't noticed nobody really gives a shit what you call it. Maybe you should really check your motives behind all this reckless verbiage your spewing.

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2011, 10:17:12 PM »
Ah, good ol' Tribes of Libya.  Now that you are outside, free, can you trust each other enough to build peace or must the war go on?