Author Topic: My Thoughts on where to go next..  (Read 13767 times)

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
My Thoughts on where to go next..
« on: June 03, 2011, 05:27:33 PM »
I see a lot of Elanians still pumped.  they are empowered, by the shutting down.  they are looking to do something.  It is all over facebook... "Core Group", etc.

I just wanted to give my thoughts on what I think would be the natural objective to pursue.  Of course, you want to network with, and support those exposing other programs..

But in my view, the next natural step, is to strip Elan of it's victim-hood.  They closed because of unfair internet attacks.  they are playing the victim.  It is a first step to shut them down, and very important one.. the bullshit stops.  It is over.  But full justice, in my mind, requires exposing the fact that they were the bad guys, and they were closed by the good guys.. They need to take responsibility.  

Paul St. John
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: My Thoughts on where to go next..
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2011, 07:10:20 PM »
Get witness statements against individual high ranking members of the staff and start forwarding them to the police. With the majority of their political clout down the crapper you are all likely to have way more luck against picking off the individual staffers one by one.

Do this privately, do not allow them the timely warning they need to lawyer up or get the hell out of town. The goal is imprisonment, not reconciliation.

These dudes are animals, they deserve to be put down like animals.

As always, ban Art, Sharon, Mark, and Leroy Jenkins on site from any such effort.

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 02:22:16 AM »
I know that it costs money, but now it is time to write history. How do you want Elan School to be remember?

Normally history is written by those who won and if this task is forgotten the entire effort you and others have put in this case could be lost.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2011, 07:16:59 AM »
You have to return the status of victim to the survivors and paint the school out in the proper light. That light being the shades of white and black that comes with old fashion prison uniform stripes. Hammer away at the facts regarding Elan's abusive actions towards the children held captive by them.

Hammer at them about this till they are viewed as the devils they are.

Now that they no longer have the collective body of staff and alumni to lean on for support you can pick off the really big time villains one by one.

Lawsuits, criminal charges, books, interviews..

You name it.. do it.

Keep the pressure on them, don't let them play the victim card, it isn't theirs to play.

Again, don't let art, mark, sharon, or the dannyspambot participate.. they'll fuck you all up eight ways to Sunday just to get a giggle at posting some bullshit text.

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2011, 04:45:42 PM »
Good question Paul.

Elan did not close due to the harsh internet attacks. It closed because of the truth that former suvivors posted on the internet for years and years . Elan closed because of the perseverence of survivors thru the personal attacks perpetrated by former employees of elan. Elan closed because of the truth.

Elan closed because it was a brutal ,violent ,sadistic ,soul eating hell hole, created by Joe Ricci and run by his seriall, sadistic, criminal, child abusers . Elan closed because Sharon Terry ,Martin Kruglik ,and Jeffery gottlieb were trying to escape justice that for them would be life in prison for the rest of their natural  lives.

The history of elan must never be forgotten nor perverted by the henchmen that helped Joe Ricci and Sharon Terry run it. The history of elan can be found all over the internet  by the postings of the former survivors of that hell hole . The history of elan must never be forgotten.

There are many people that have panic attacks ,nightmares and lead  unhappy lives because of the lunacy that elan proffited from in guise of therapy. Worse still there are many good people that are dead from having come in contact with Joe Ricci ,elan and the henchmen that helped him run it . They did not survive the sadistic "tools of compliance " that elan and the cretinous bastards used to make the resident fit the program.

Elan closed to protect the Bill Diamonds and the other corrupt officials and judges  that helped keep what was going on in elan from being exposed. The cretins that helped run elan were not qualified to work with at risk youth nor chronically abused children in any way shape or from. Going thru elan ,a  program that ,taught you how to beat on children can not be considered as  being qualified in any way shape or form to work with children.

The history of elan must not be preverted by the ones that worked there, it must be told by the survivors of elan. The history of elan must be used to show why HR911 bill must be unstalled in the United States senate and passed therefore, this history of Elan's serial criminal child abuse  will never be repeated .

Justice must find elan and the henchmen that ran it.  Justice must be found for the ones that can no longer speak because they are dead from just having come in contact wth this hell hole.

The history and legacy of  Sharon Terry ,Martin Kruglik and Jeffery Gottlieb must never be forgotten as the  serial sociopathic ,criminal child abusers ,that worked at the Elan Corporation / also known as the Elan School.

The history of  elan and the henchmen that ran it  must never be forgotten , and they must find justice on this earth until they die.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2011, 05:30:36 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 11:22:54 AM by Anonymous »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2011, 09:59:05 PM »
This is happening also:
http://www.free-press-release.com/news- ... 08993.html

Legislator No Longer Admissions Director at Abusive Boarding School

June 4, 2011 Human Rights news in Binghamton,New York, United States of America

An alumni-based campaign against a boarding school in New York stated an elected legislator is no longer Admissions Director at Abusive Boarding School

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Binghamton, New York, United States of America (Free-Press-Release.com) June 4, 2011 --

The Family Foundation School TRUTH Campaign, an alumni-based campaign against a boarding school in New York that has abused children for more than 30 years, is saying that they have yet another accomplishment thanks to an extensive social media campaign targeting one of the boarding school's employees, Jason Garnar. In early 2011, The Family Foundation School TRUTH Campaign learned that Jason Garnar, who has been employed at The Family Foundation School for over 10 years, was promoted to Admissions Director at the school. It was also a known fact that Garnar held a position as Broome County legislator, an elected official in Binghamton, NY.
The Family Foundation School TRUTH Campaign launched a social media campaign and published press releases exposing the elected official's new position, claiming Garnar was promoting child abuse by serving as Director of Admissions at an abusive facility. The Campaign also claims that in Garnar's ten plus years of being employed at the school as a History teacher, he has failed to report child abuse or neglect to officials, even though his position mandates him to report abuse in accordance with New York State Mandated Reporter laws.

According to the boarding school's official website, Garnar is no longer on the admissions team at the School. The Campaign against the school stated that the new 'Dean of Admissions' is Jeff Brain. Brain now holds several positions at the school, including Vice President for External Relations. The Campaign stated that Brain claimed to a news reporter in 2009 that alumni allegations of abuse are "untrue". Brain has also pleaded on the school's blogging websites for professionals in the field and parents not to believe claims of abuse.
The anti-school campaign claims that The Family Foundation School has abused children since the school's founding and that the school fails to license themselves as a youth treatment center. The campaign also stated that the school is only licensed by the New York State Education Department as a school, but that the school actually operates as a treatment facility for children with serious mental health and emotional issues that the school is not equipped or licensed to handle.

More information about the campaign can be found on their website and Facebook page.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2011, 01:06:26 PM »
Some GREAT Posts on this thread, I think....

This is the shit that is real to me... Posts echoing with truth and real-world intelligence.

This is what it is all about.. They are weak now!  Now is the time!

In my view, this is the good in man.. represented right here in this thread. Reading your posts make me feel good.. I thank ya for that.  They inspire me... and make me proud of my fellow man.

Paul

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2011, 03:20:28 PM »
Quote from: "Wh??ter"
Nice to see you back, Danny.  This site needs your voice as a counterweight to people like Paul St. John who have extreme views of treatment.

Whatever you are, that was yesterday. I believe I have grown up a bit and don't feel so victimized. I found that early on I had a chip on my shoulder and tried to blame it on everyone else. It is 2011 and their is a new sheriff in town.
You are on your own, pal.
Bye Bye
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2011, 04:22:59 PM »
You know Che
I used to think you were a pretty smart guy. But you really are extra fucked in the head
Until March of last year,I hadnt been to this site in close to 5 years. My return has been only to defend myself against these asswipes who lie,cheat and steal.... Mark and Sharon.
You have no idea the amount of time,effort and energy that I, and many others, put into closing that hell hole.. And for alot of years before Marky and Sharon arrived here.. Well maybe not Marky. He has been around a long time pretending to be others
Even in the articles printed recently, I and anyone else with a brain was able to pick out 6-8 lies they told to feed their ego's. As if something they were going to say or do was different than what has been said or done before. It happened to be good timing. Elan ran out of money,and as a result,their political clout was depleted
I have learned some important lessons about people like yourself,Mark and Sharon. You cannot repair the damage done to them,or you, prior to,or after elan. You are just damaged goods. Whatever your personal experience with others here is,you dont know shit
You know nothing about me,never met me,or even had a conversation with me and you freely condemn me to be in the same catagory as these 2 idiots ?
2 words
Fuck and YOU

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2011, 04:23:25 AM »
And nor can I and will I spend the time or money to fix you Arty. Two key points here, you've a proven track record of back stabbing, as evidenced by your spurious and repeated DCMA requests that caused fornits to get knocked offline. You are more than likely a flaming at the mouth liar who has been stirring his own pot of personal controversy by assuming fake identifications and attacking yourself and others.

No Art, the real deal here is FUCK YOU.

Those who have taken it upon them to fight the lies pandered by Elan need to avoid Art and his little self-loathing association of losers like they are on fire and spewing toxic balls of plasma loaded with herpes. Farty Arty, Scary Sherry, Dipshit Mark, And that cunt Banny Spammy Danny have done nothing more than cause turmoil and chaos in the Elan community for years.

That's right people, FUCKING YEARS of their shit. YEARs spent sorting through the damage they've caused to their own movement. YEARS of time added onto the suffering of children trapped in Elan because grown adults couldn't grow the fuck up.

So yeah ART, and Spammy Danny, and Scarey Sherry, and Fucking Dipshit Mark..

All of you GO FUCK YOURSELVES.

I'm saying this for the people who are just fucking so tired of your shit that they won't say it themselves. They fucking know if they do say it they'll be flooded with complaints, threats, and other attacks. I'm saying it to all those heroes out there who are going at Elan's memory full tilt and not bothering with you four douchebag losers anymore.

I'm saying cause motherfucker, it needs to be said.

:twofinger:

And yeah that's right people, you go right on ahead kicking Elan's ass, I'll call these fuckheads out for you. Don't let these cunts waster another moment of your time.

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2011, 08:35:30 AM »
And nor can I and will I spend the time or money to fix you Arty. Two key points here, you've a proven track record of back stabbing, as evidenced by your spurious and repeated DCMA requests that caused fornits to get knocked offline.

I gave an ultimatum to loser a) and Loser b)...After months of being stalked,slandered,and threatened. All because I wouldnt join they're little group of hate and lies. They chose to squander the opportunity to STFU. Mark stole my personal info and after having his own website taken down (6-7 times) he brought his tantrum to fornits. There are 4 police reports with Marky's/Sharon's name attached here in Il,and one in Denver. I attempted to "reason" with the admin here numorous times,prior to,during,and after the fact. Fornits being taken down was all about Sharon and Mark

You are more than likely a flaming at the mouth liar who has been stirring his own pot of personal controversy by assuming fake identifications and attacking yourself and others.

I have never,ever had a false screen name ever. The idea that you have me figured out,only proves what a complete fucking moron you really are. Just one of the Gang here @ Cesspool USA. You make your assessment about me, based on what you read here,as opposed to the truth.
Something most people here avoid like the fucking  plague
You know less than most.. but always available to run your mouth

Again,for those in the cheap seats.. You havent a clue about me,dont know me,never met me.
I will conceed that SOME of my writings have been offensive. Right wrong or indifferent.. Was only in defense of myself

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2011, 01:49:55 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Nice to see you back, Danny.  This site needs your voice as a counterweight to people like Paul St. John who have extreme views of treatment.

Whatever you are, that was yesterday. I believe I have grown up a bit and don't feel so victimized. I found that early on I had a chip on my shoulder and tried to blame it on everyone else. It is 2011 and their is a new sheriff in town.
You are on your own, pal.
Bye Bye

I'm sorry to hear this.  I was the only one to stand up for you when you had gotten exposed for dragging that girl behind your van, remember?  Trying to discredit me only reflects poorly on you, Danny.  You are the one who worked at Elan school and tied a girl to the bumper of your van and dragged her around the campus.  Maybe it's time for you to look at yourself a little bit.  Just my advise.

There was no exposure.. At best -a lead, or suggestion.  Even Whooter is too articulate to refer to that as being "exposed".

Paul

Offline mansion dweller

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2011, 03:26:22 PM »
I would just like to say that when I recently heard about the shutting down of Elan was was thrilled and emotional. I am so happy for the people who worked hard to see this happen. I never went there. I went to hyde, i'm sure you guys know about hyde from running track against us and the like. you guys made Hyde seem like a walk in the park. I havn't been on this forum in years but this has renewed my faith that positive effect can certainly come out of people organizing themselves on the internet. I am telling all my friends about this.
Y

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2011, 12:41:27 PM »
Quote from: "mansion dweller"
I would just like to say that when I recently heard about the shutting down of Elan was was thrilled and emotional. I am so happy for the people who worked hard to see this happen. I never went there. I went to hyde, i'm sure you guys know about hyde from running track against us and the like. you guys made Hyde seem like a walk in the park. I havn't been on this forum in years but this has renewed my faith that positive effect can certainly come out of people organizing themselves on the internet. I am telling all my friends about this.
I take it that you're only speaking for yourself here, mansion dweller?

And I gather that you weren't one of those Hyde students who was sexually or physically assaulted, or who's life Hyde tried to sabotage, or who's family was ripped apart irrevocably, or who was driven to consider or commit suicide as a result of their experiences, or the myriad of other nightmares associated with that place? I wouldn't exactly call those kids' experiences "a walk in the park."

In fact, and please forgive me if I seem harsh here, it is just such a mindset which has enabled this industry not only to get a solid start, but also to continue to flourish. If people keep invalidating what others go through, no one is ever gonna really understand, let alone heal from, the mindfuckery behind it all.

People are different. What's lethally toxic for one person may be bearable for another. It takes all kinds to make a world, something these one-size-fits-all programs don't like to take into consideration.

Moreover, there will always be another program that's supposedly "not as bad" as another one, or the one before, as long as you continue to make superficial "improvements" of the ilk that Whooter recommends, which completely ignore the heart of the problem.

Just my two cents, and just sayin', fwiw... :nods:

That said (which turned into a bigger and crankier mouthful than intended), I wholeheartedly concur with the rest of your expressed sentiments, and I'm sure that many Elaners appreciate the trouble you took to come back on to fornits to post them.

And yet, there is still much to be done, as this here thread title very much implies. Perhaps you'd care to involve yourself? Your perspective on "the scene in Maine" could very likely be helpful.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------