Author Topic: Humiliation  (Read 19967 times)

Offline floresmarteen

• View Profile
Re: Humiliation
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2011, 03:00:58 AM »
Humiliation can be left feeling disappointed people and thus causing stress and anxiety. Depending on the severity of the situation, individuals who had suffered severe humiliation and loss of self-esteem. This could adversely affect them in their lives and leave them in a state of isolation.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline floresmarteen

• View Profile
Re: Dreams
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2011, 03:05:54 AM »
A dream is defined as a sequence of thoughts, images and emotions that occur in the mind while a person sleeps. It occur chiefly in the coursework of the quick eye movement phase of sleep, which is of the main phases, the other being the non-rapid eye movement phase. Some people can keep in mind their dreams vividly for extended periods of time, and others forget them quickly.

Offline floresmarteen

• View Profile
Re: Physical Symptoms
« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2011, 03:10:19 AM »
Some physical signs of depression are thought about warning flags for a deepening mental condition. Moderate to extreme headaches may even be of the first physical signs of clinical depression to manifest themselves. Some physical aspects of depression may appear at the onset, while others may be triggered after days of general listlessness or disinterest in the outside world.

Offline Siobhan

• View Profile
I saw the film...
« Reply #63 on: August 15, 2011, 02:48:12 AM »
It is obvious that you know nothing of psychology. Clearly the whole tenor of the thing was to break down the will of a poor girl who was obviously of pretty low self esteem to start with, then to break down her mother who was pretty incompetant anyway. Then you bring in a father who was truely out of his depth with the whole thing, then the film finishes with the fairy tale ending "and they all lived happily ever after. Yeah, right.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

adam pool cues pool cue joss pool cues
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 02:47:22 AM by Siobhan »

Offline seanpual

• View Profile
Benefits of High school diploma online:
« Reply #64 on: August 15, 2011, 05:22:35 AM »
Studies, home studies, virtual school or virtual campus. They are a High School Diploma alternative for those students who may have failed to meet the statics requirements for graduation from a public high school & require accomplishing their high school graduation goals at their own time & pace. study program offers students the chance to earn their High School Diploma Online from home. Adult schooling program is affordable & accredited nationwide. Some community colleges offer a program where a student can complete her high school diploma (or some equivalent like a GED) while studying for her Associate degree.

Offline CaptainBoiz

• View Profile
Re: Staff you Hate - please comment
« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2011, 06:07:23 AM »
Quote from: "wild thing"
Well, you can read the Russ+ sibling's version on one of these threads.  You are, however, correct, his attack was an act typical of a bully.  One correction, his stepson had not yet entered the shower.  Apparently Russ "thought" that his stepson had stolen a gun from Russ' house.  So, on Christmas morning he decided to storm into his mother-in-law's house with a billy club and have an "intervention" with his stepson.  Now, his stepson was never charged with a theft, nor was there enough information to warrant an investigation.  However, the District Attorney had enough information tfrom the police report to charge Russ.  His in-laws were NOT the ones who pressed charges.
I am sure this will light up the Russ sibling contingent for another assaultive blast on this site.  Can bullying be a genetic trait?

Yeah., there are certain research that it is genetic but you know what it really depends how you are being cared by the family. So far bullying traits are much more common in school age as well as adolescent.
Women can stand a beating except when it is with their own police billy club.

Offline kelvinman

• View Profile
Re: Bradley Children's home / Bradley Children's Hospital
« Reply #66 on: August 15, 2011, 03:37:14 PM »
where can i find a Nurse Practitioner at?

Offline jimmybones123

• View Profile
    • http://zooshoo.com
Re: Need Links
« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2011, 01:00:45 AM »
informative! thank you! <3 reddit

Anne Michelle Madden pumps Shoes by Delicious

Offline sebastomas

• View Profile
Re: Anyone for a movie?
« Reply #68 on: August 16, 2011, 03:27:13 AM »
Here are my favorite movies which I really like to watch again:

1. Fast Five
2. Troy
3. Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows
4. Pirates of the Caribbean
5. Transformers 3

Offline sebastomas

• View Profile
Re: Computer Security
« Reply #69 on: August 16, 2011, 03:29:17 AM »
I also agree with the fact that its really important to secure our computer. The best way to keep your computer secured is to install a good antivirus and a firewall in your computer to keep it secured from viruses and malwares.

Offline sebastomas

• View Profile
Re: music....
« Reply #70 on: August 16, 2011, 03:30:50 AM »
I also like to listen music and its my passion. Music is one of the best thing available to us which can help us to get feel and relaxed. Whenever, I am stressed and nervous, I prefer music therapy to get relaxed.

Offline sebastomas

• View Profile
Re: Drug treatment improves when you pay yourself
« Reply #71 on: August 16, 2011, 03:32:25 AM »
I have noticed that there are lots of teenagers in all over the world who are addict of drugs and alcohol and they have lost their lives. Thanks to the drug and alcohol rehab centers which helps such teenagers to quit this bad habits and to live again.

Offline sebastomas

• View Profile
Re: What movie are talking about
« Reply #72 on: August 16, 2011, 03:34:25 AM »
Inception is really a great movie. I would like to share that when I had seen this movie first time, I was literally confused. To get the concept of this movie cleared, I had to see it two times.

Offline jacobhenery3

• View Profile
Re: Staff Members with Phony Degrees?
« Reply #73 on: August 16, 2011, 06:17:12 AM »
I am doing degree from well known university. Some of the staff members have fake degree but they have complete knowledge about their subjects. I also want to buy fake degree.

Offline silverray3030

• View Profile
Re: Blaire Webbe RIP
« Reply #74 on: August 17, 2011, 03:00:48 AM »
This is so sad...