Author Topic: Newton  (Read 5461 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Newton
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2002, 03:59:00 PM »
fartoogone sed: "Why wouldnt you just want to accept his statement and his experience?"

Cause it pains me so to see someone carry around any little bit of the baggage that rightly belongs at Fr. Cashin's feet. Now there's a pathetic loser if ever there were one!

Folks, I don't know exactly who fartoogone is. But the name first popped up on Kim's KIDS board. As far as I know, he's only ever posted anonymously. I suspect he might be one of those utterly sick individuals who's still running mini groups secretly in NJ. So I can understand why he maight want to remain anonymouse; the NJ state prosecutor would certainly pursue criminal charges against them if they could find them.

Sleep well, fartoogone. Soon come de day when your neighbors, who probably think you're a little strange but don't know the half of it, will readily recognize you for what you are. Then where will you hide?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Newton
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2002, 04:00:00 PM »
fartoogone sed: "Why wouldnt you just want to accept his statement and his experience?"

Cause it pains me so to see someone carry around any little bit of the baggage that rightly belongs at Fr. Cashin's feet. Now there's a pathetic loser if ever there were one!

Folks, I don't know exactly who fartoogone is. But the name first popped up on Kim's KIDS board. As far as I know, he's only ever posted anonymously. I suspect he might be one of those utterly sick individuals who's still running mini groups secretly in NJ. So I can understand why he maight want to remain anonymouse; the NJ state prosecutor would certainly pursue criminal charges against them if they could find them.

Sleep well, fartoogone. Soon come de day when your neighbors, who probably think you're a little strange but don't know the half of it, will readily recognize you for what you are. Then where will you hide?

Offline John Olsakovsky

• View Profile
Newton
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2002, 11:33:00 AM »
"Welcome to the United States Prime Time Victim Show.  You love to be a victim.  You love to feel scared.  Makes you want to run out and buy a gun."

- Al Jourgensen, "Gila Copter" by Revolting Cocks

Now what does this mean?  Not very bloody much.  The "lyrics" (The tune is more prose against an industrial soundscape more than anything) just floated across my brain while reading this thread.

But fartoogone is 100% right.  Victims are victims because they choose to remain victims.  They did not choose to BECOME victims, only STAY victims.

My daughters mom (PTUI!) is that way.  She was molested by her father as a young child.  Horrible actions.  The man should be tortured, in my eyes.  A slow painful death.
However, she refuses to move on with her life beyond the molestation.  Everything in her life that is negative isn't her fault.  It's either someone else (Me, her ex-husband, her father, her mother, her brother, her mother, grandparents, boss, etc.) or it's because she is head-fucked because of the molestation.

Granted, she's head-fucked, and I'm sure that's due at least in part to her fucked-up childhood.  She's got vision like a coal miner trapped in a mine by a landslide: NONE.  She claims to put her children first, but does she make either of them clean their rooms or do homework & chores or teach them or read to them?  No....
She's a victim, remember?  So if her children (one of whom is the fruit of my loins) turns out to be like any of us, it's because she was a pisspoor parent, which can be blamed on her childhood.

Bullshit.
If she's a pisspoor parent, it's because she chose to be a pisspoor parent, PERIOD.

And if you are still wallowing in the pathetic "victim" mode, then you deserve the unhappy life you're going to lead.  
Move the fuck forward people.  We're no longer under the control of Newton.  You are his victim no longer.

The goal now is to prevent Newton (who is probbably a victim of some lame-assed bullshit himself) from making victims out of any more youth.
Nobody knows more what this fuckwit Newton is capable of doing to our youth than us.
Just like being a victim this, too, is a choice.  And those who make the choice to ignore or forget or whatever, that's y'all's right.  
Not everyone wants to be an activist.  Not everyone wants to make the world better.  That's individualism, and that's what's beautiful about this country.

Blah.  Before I go into a patriotic rant (which is longer than any anti-Newton rant I could ever conjure up) I'll shut the fuck up and save some server space for someone else who may or may not have anything intelligent, poignant, timely or funny to add.

Go Kings.  Sunday's the day.
PFFFFFT!\"
   - Bill the Cat

Offline Scott Free

• View Profile
Newton
« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2002, 04:15:00 PM »
john -fartoogone is not correct. If the victims remained silent and moved on with their lives, These child-abusers have already won, and more victims are easier to obtain. Discussion boards that allow victims to vent their past, are a great learning tool for those that know little or nothing about this problem. It's all about educating the sheeple. I question your reasons for stifling the truth. Brainwashing is a terrible thing.

Offline Scott Free

• View Profile
Newton
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2002, 04:17:00 PM »
Those that do not learn from the past, are doomed to repeat it. - ?

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
Newton
« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2002, 04:44:00 PM »
final comments from me.
John, good post, and it brings us back to the point I originally made, you may have needed  help, but you didn't deserve the inhumanity of straight. Good tho that you got your life straightened out.
There has been a lot of posturing about a victim mentality. Funny, I have met a lot of the people whom post here personally, and I know of not one person running around blaming their adult problems on the program at this juncture. I do know people whom are interested in setting the record straight (pun intended) and exposing the program and the drug war for the fraud they are.
I will say that for years I had problems, shame, anger and family problems, left over from my time in the program, but I have worked thru these as best I can and years and years ago moved on. Like you, John, I wouldn't discuss it but instead chose to bury it in a safe place in my mind.  A couple years I ago worked thru my remaining issues connected to it, much like you are doing now.I post here for several reasons, none of them have anything to do with me being a victim. The people whom think that about the posters on these sites are missing the big picture and perhaps have an agenda of their own to push that they aren't being forthcoming about.

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
Newton
« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2002, 04:50:00 PM »
Sorry, replace john with Shane in my post above, both places.

[ This Message was edited by: GregFL on 2002-06-01 13:51 ]

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Newton
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2002, 09:38:00 PM »
Sometimes, when dealing with a mind-bender like this, it's instructive to look at a parallel situation.

I'm reading Gulag Archipalego right now. I can say that, while none of these programs were ever quite as bad as Stalinis Russia, it's only a matter of degrees. And I can easily imagine that Miller Newton, if fate had put him in the place and time of Joseph Stalin would have behaved very similarly and the outcome might have been very similar.

So what would be the honorable, heroic or at least respectable thing for a former Soviet citizen to do right now in this day and age?

Go through life hiding and denying whatever they did and believed under the Soviet regime? What for? Look to some imagined authority to get revenge and make right what can't possibly be undone? I suppose some have done that, but I've never heard of it. Pretend it wasn't all that bad? Madness!

How about this:

• Document what happened as best they can, compare notes among themselves and with other people with whom they were not able to communicate under the regime. That way they might figure out just where fate has landed them, what their options are.

• Pick a direction to take from where they are to where they'd like their grandchildren to be and start moving.

• Try to salvage as much as they can from the ruins of their culture, learning from other cultures what they can to fill in the gaps.

• Try to give the rest of the world a heads up where they see similar mistakes in progress.

No doubt, a lot of people suffered great loss because of these programs. Speaking for myself, I know I'll never have back the time lost and I'll never know what would have been. Maybe we would have gone along, moderately normal and functional and now I'd be one of those SAFE parents worrying about my son after months of not seeing him and frightened to ask 'inapropriate' questions or to talk to people who are critical of the Program. Maybe we would all have been one big, happy family and gotten snuffed in a plane wreck on a family vacation... no tellin'.

All I do know is where I am now and I can't complain. There's no denying that I'm angry about what happened. But not anywhere near enough to waste any time thinking about it. For almost 20 years, I thought The Seed was pretty much all there was left of the cult and they were just an insignificant, weird little cult in Ft. Lauderdale. I have no problem living with that, laughing at Seedlings on the rare occasion that I might see them, but not really bothered by it.

The only reason I spend any time or effort working on these websites, conferences and related projects is that the criminals who hurt my family are not only still doing the same thing to other families, they have literally infiltrated our government and, in my opinion, have placed the very republic at great risk.

Think that sounds paranoid? That's what I used to think when I read stuff like The Governor's Sub-rosa Plot to Subvert an Election in Ohio

No foolin. We are cursed with having information about these criminals, these traitors. Although American civic tradition does not require any citizen to report crime under most circumstances or to act as police, it does rely on each of us to act in our own perceived self interest. These people were dangerous as hell when all they had at their disposal was a warehouse and a slick sales pitch. How dangerous do you suppose they are with significant resources of the Federal, state and local governments at their disposal?

I'm glad America is nowhere near, not even comperable to, the horror that was the Soviet Union. But if you think it can't happen here, we're halfway there.

[ This Message was edited by: Antigen on 2002-06-01 18:38 ]

Offline aillecat2112

• View Profile
    • http://tridisha.com
Newton
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2002, 01:56:00 PM »
On 2002-05-29 20:02:00, GregFL wrote:

Now your making sheep noises....

You are an interesting character, but I still don't understand your purpose here.

Ze's a troll, a troll is defined as an internet entity/person who deliberately tries to cause problems on boards and mailing lists and chat rooms. Ignore hir.

Honestly, when fartoogone actually has something actually well thought out to say, I'll most likely miss it, as I've stopped paying attention long ago. Look at how ze managed to derail this thread.

-Trish
quot;$solution = undef() until $solution != /coersion/;\" -Antigen

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Newton
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2003, 06:56:00 AM »
FARTOOGONE IS SOMEONE THAT IS STILL FOR MILLERS CAUSE TO ABUSE AND HURT OTHERS. HEY FARTOOGONE TAKE YOUR FOOLISH OPINIONS AND SHOVE THEM SO FAR UP YOUR FUCKING ASS

THANKS TRISH