General Interest > Let's talk about the weather...

Wynonna Judd - fame before parenting

(1/2) > >>

Oscar:
Just the latest known example of a member of the media industry shipping children off so they can enjoy their lifestyle on the fast track.

Wynonna Judd's Daughter Reportedly Went Missing For DAYS!, Perez Hilton

--- Quote ---How absolutely terrifying! Thank goodness she's safe!

Wynonna Judd reportedly endured every parent's worst nightmare earlier this year when her 14-year-old daughter, Grace, went missing for days before finally being located by police!

According to Star Magazine, Grace was returning home from school, which she attends out of state, by plane, when she disappeared during a layover between flights!

The source explains:

"Grace was flying home but never made it. It's every parent's worst nightmare. Wynonna has had problems with Grace. But she never expected anything like this. Grace just disappeared as she was traveling by plane - with a stop - back home. [Authorities] They did a great job investigating the situation. Every second counts in this type of scenario and everyone involved knew it. Grace was missing for days. Every second was like agony for her family. Her plane had a stopover, and that's where she apparently got off and disappeared. In many ways, she's a pretty resourceful kid - but that didn't make anyone feel any better. The important thing is that law enforcement found her and she's okay. Wynonna was unbelievably upset, and now she wants to make sure nothing like this can ever happen again."

Wow.

Clearly, there's a whole lot more to this story than what's being reported on, but we have to agree that what's really important is that she was found safe and sound!

We cannot even begin to imagine how awful those days must have been though!

Here's hoping that whatever had been going on has been resolved and that Wynonna's family is healthy, happy, and safe together!

--- End quote ---

none-ya:
Man,look at that pic. of Wymamma! YIKES!
You just can't paint a pig and make it a merry-go-pound.
If she were my mother,(and imagine how spoiled rotten a lfe that would be) I'd run away too.
Just think what Mom's gonna' by here every time she "she comes home".
They must have known where she woud go.

Ursus:

--- Quote from: "Perez Hilton" ---According to Star Magazine, Grace was returning home from school, which she attends out of state, by plane, when she disappeared during a layover between flights!
--- End quote ---
Are we supposed to imply that Grace is attending a... "boarding school?"

:rofl:

Sounds like the kid doesn't much care for the program, and split on the first good opportunity she got!

Ursus:
So... Wynonna Judd got into a real bad car accident in Salt Lake City in mid July, 2010; it was a head-on collision. In the car with her were her daughter and her tour manager. The three were allegedly heading out to get sushi after one of Wynonna's concerts.

I believe all occupants of both cars are okay, but info on victims of this accident other than Wynonna is a bit sparse.

At some point, either around the same time or within the next two months, daughter Grace was sent to an "empowerment program." It's hard to tell whether that is program lingo or merely Wynonna's current pet phrase for all ventures deemed "self help." I kinda suspect the latter.

Fwiw, next on the tour roster was a venue out in Medford, Oregon.

seamus:
Was Wynonna's big brown beaver OK? I think she had it caged in a cyclone fence. :seg:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version