Author Topic: edward kahn  (Read 1631 times)

Offline Edward Kahn

• View Profile
edward kahn
« on: April 25, 2011, 10:53:03 AM »
Let me jump in here for a moment, if I may.  We all should be able to agree that these "citations," as you call them, are simply an indicator that "the system is working".  We ought not to view them as problems for this fine school, but rather as indicators that the school is evolving, improving and has a strict policy of transparency.  These schools have come a long way, Mr. Kids.  We need to give credit where credit is due.  Without exemplary service providers such as this we would have real problems in our society.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
[size=120]Don\'t know what to do next?  Don\'t worry.  We do.[/size]

Offline Edward Kahn

• View Profile
Re: Beware of referrals by Sue Scheff
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 10:45:00 AM »
Anyone who has previously worked with Sue and was dissatisfied with her performance is welcome to contact me at their nearest convenience.  Where she failed, I will succeed.

Offline Edward Kahn

• View Profile
Re: For those of us who feel MMS had serious problems
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 11:59:48 AM »
Quote from: "stephanye"
How come my mms pictures look so bad? I have an iPhone 2G 3.0 with t-mobile and I set up the mms settings in general/network/cellular data network, and I can send pictures and stuff like that but when I recieve a picture it looks so bad. Is there something i can do to fix that?

Hello, Stephanye!  My suggestion would be a placement at a traditional boarding school with special purpose.  There you will learn many life skills.  Unfortunately, only security cameras are allowed on the premises, so your photography interests will need to wait for a time.

Offline Edward Kahn

• View Profile
Censored?
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2011, 01:31:53 PM »
The Gatekeeper has deleted all of my posts.  I asked for a reason and he did not provide any.  I have not broken any forum rules, yet all my posts are deleted.  I also asked him to check with the admin and he did not do that either.  This is unfair and not right.  I respectfully request that all my posts be returned to their original locations.