Author Topic: Elan School's closing funnels student to Hyde  (Read 5442 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Elan School's closing funnels student to Hyde
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2011, 08:57:24 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
Do you know what a ghost writer is Dan? Ya might want to look it up

A secret site I'm on eh? Can you enlighten us as to what it is called?

The good DOCTOR is not my agent anymore stupid and I gave you his name, so stop acting like you found out some information.

As far as Absolute Write you are in violation of federal law for cyber stalking, but keep it up. They love buffoons over there

Danny, you're a hairy ape without the IQ of one. I would love to have a duel of wits with you but I never fight an unarmed opponent  :seg2:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2011, 08:58:16 PM »
Danny says I'm shamefully whoring this FREE book to get rich :D
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2011, 08:58:59 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Well my point is made Wayne you are half the man I thought you were. Getting Felice (Dethgurl) to paste the one negative comment great move it lends credibility to your lack of rational thought. It also gives us a glimpse of the friends you associate with.
I was not banned or if I was it was overturned because I am still there. Copying away. You really dug yourself a hole my friend. I will let it be known what the other site is.
As far as your publisher the Doctor he was contacted and expressed a tad dismay over you. It seems that you are pathological liar.
Wayne nobody is stalking you you fucking dumbass, YOU ARE BEING INVESTIGATED. No stone will be left unturned.
So please by all means ( I mean this sincerely) go to the authorities, FBI or get Sheriff Andy Williams out of retirement I don't care.
I am dead up your ass in CT. and will be.
Since you want nothing more then attention it does not surprise me that you have done no background work at all. You are a hustler who has been using people most of your life. This is why you are exactly where you are at in your life.
Moving every month, jobless and don't want to work and crying to anyone who will listen how disabled you are. Get a fucking job and for once in your life take on some responsibility instead of sucking off of others.
Mscelina, is a douche bag run of the mill editor, give me a freaking break. You want to meet editors I would be more then happy to introduce you to them. There a dime a dozen, writers are a dime a dozen people like yourself are a dime a dozen.
She puts a plug in for you and all of a sudden she is catapulted to goddess status. Hey!!! I have a CEO from a fortune five hundred company on my phone list I could get him to plug for me. He has known me for 30 years.
Wayne you are a fake most of us know this.  
There will be no more posting here Wayne it is all going back to Facebook Site so all the people who go to your site will see this. Also you have me blocked I have people telling me everything you say and I am also watching you on someone else computer you have not blocked.
You will be trash by the time we are done with you, not famous but Friday morning take out trash. You lied Wayne and that was a very bad thing to do.

Once again not stalked but being investigated Wayne, big difference.
We are collecting.

Wayne just for you,
"ghost writer"
?
–noun
a person who writes one or numerous speeches, books, articles, stories etc., for another person who is named as or presumed to be the author.
::deadhorse::
"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2011, 09:00:08 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
You should hire better investigators Dan. I live in New York City :D

Wayne you are lying...where you are is simple enough to find out. We do know recently you had moved to CT, now if you are back in NYC good for you. I would imagine dragging your wife around has to be hard on her.
It is also not high on my list where you are for the purpose of stalking you or having any encounter with you it is for the "just in case" you are needed.

All of this will be posted on Facebook. So your viewers can see the foul language you use and your underhanded tactics you used on your writers site. We copied everything that was useful, thanks Wayne.
BTW please come to Colorado this is where I am now. Another contract was signed. I hate not being able to stay in one place for work and flying to and from home. But this economy has
created some very competitive bidding.
 :spam:  :spam:
"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2011, 09:05:21 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 10:58:43 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Danny-Bennison
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2011, 05:03:06 PM »
http://http://www.facebook.com/pages/Danny-Bennison/193722393998786?sk=wall

Let it out, Danny! Let it all out!
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Comments: "Disappointment expressed about closure of Elan...
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2011, 07:39:31 PM »
Comments left for the above article, "Disappointment expressed about closure of Elan School" (by Judith Meyer; March 30, 2011; Bangor Daily News):

Harry H Snyder III · Today 08:34 AM
    Good riddance. I hope they burn the place and scatter the ashes on Joe Ricci's grave.
Nick Cooper · 03/31/2011 06:54 PM
    I was there from 1986-1988. They put the "trouble makers" in the "schoolhouse", which was just a trailer. They put plastic riot-cuffs on 14 year old children for "talking back". When the maximum legal time one could keep a child in restraints would elapse, the Elan staff were told to put a second pair on and clip the first off with wire cutters, thereby meeting the letter of the law while ignoring its meaning. The treatment was experimental at best. It "worked" for the kids who soon discovered that anything could happen to them at this place, so passive obedience was the only way to get out. But few that I know got out unscathed. The place was like a horror film.
    Harry H Snyder III · Today 08:41 AM in reply to Nick Cooper
      Thank goodness you made it. I spent the 70's and 80's writing about this garbage can, but found in our society few people care about "troubled teenagers."
    [/list]
    scionor · 04/01/2011 06:39 PM
      I've read a fair amount about this school online, mainly on forum sites. It seems most people naively accept the horror stories as gospel. That said, it's pretty hard to dismiss them too.

Here's what I don't get: Some rich people spend a lot of cash to send their bratty kids to this place. Some states spend a lot of dough to send incorrigible children there because they have no other alternative. The kids are supposedly molested, abused, starved, imprisoned, etc., etc., and the place stays open for 40 years!? Five years OK, 10 years maybe, but 40 years? That defies all logic. Even if you hate your kid, do you hate your MONEY too?

Common sense and testimonials dictate that not everyone had THAT bad an experience. And that brings me to my next point. While there are people who say the place was a living hell, there are others who say it worked wonders for them. However, curiously, rather than accept that perhaps it DID work for some, that conditions improved, etc., these contributors are written off as shills, apologists, liars, plants, etc., etc. That's quite arrogant.

Finally, I noticed that many negative postings are almost exactly the same, that anonymous entries are cited in other places as if they're fact - ridiculous -, the 'victims' NEVER seem to preface their accounts with the fact that they were really bad kids - which presumably they were - and while everyone cites the incident with Illinois DCFS, they ignore the other state agencies who continually said all was OK. So if you thought the place was tough but it worked, you're a liar and if you had a bad experience, you're telling the entire truth.

# # #
    -------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
    Re: Danny-Bennison
    « Reply #37 on: April 03, 2011, 10:19:12 PM »
    Quote from: "Ursus"
    http://http://www.facebook.com/pages/Danny-Bennison/193722393998786?sk=wall

Let it out, Danny! Let it all out!

You have a sense of humor Ursus.