Author Topic: The Elan Reporter  (Read 2224 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Elan Reporter
« on: April 07, 2011, 12:01:08 PM »
The Elan Reporter a flaming faggot who dreams of fucking a buffalo in the ass.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
Arthur Wartshitsky
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 05:31:48 PM »
After Passover is over. fArt binges out on cum, fecal matter, piss, and vodka.  :cheers: He then wacks off to multiple pictures of his mother and sniffs her panties. Thats about the closest fArt will ever come to a vagina. :roflmao:  :roflmao:
He then finger fucks his asshole while staring at a picture of swollen hands pan face (Marty Kruglik) for Marty was his mentor and fArt is lost without him.  :jawdrop:  :jawdrop: I hear Marty gets more pleasure out of his pig then he ever did with fArt. And thats got fArt raving mad  :timeout:  ::unhappy::  ::unhappy::

So what does fArt do about all this? He frequents train stations and soup kitchens in search of homeless people and bribes them for sex with his liquor. :moon:  :moon:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

• View Profile
Re: Arthur Wartshitsky
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2011, 05:41:47 PM »
:moon:  :moon: Arthur  ::fullofshit::  ::fullofshit:: Warshitsky  :moon:  :moon:

Hey fArt.  :fuckoff:  :twofinger: fella.

• View Profile
TCK FAQ
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 12:56:39 PM »
Is it true that Marty's finger were so fat, that he couldn't pick his own nose?

Yes. Marty had Joe Ricci pick his nose for him on many occassions. Later TCK would delegate shotdowns to do the picking for him.

Is it true that Marty's flat looking face became that way after being hit in the face with a fry pan?

Yes. When TCK was a resident of elan and refused to conform, Joe hit him in the face with a fry pan after TCK refused to clean the pots and pans for an LE he got. Joe got angry after TCK reacted off to him, that he picked up a fry pan and smacked TCK square in the face.

Why does Marty always look at the ground when walking?

TCK has a huge inferiorty complex and has issues with looking people in the eye. He always carries alot of guilt around with him and there for thinks by looking at the ground while walking, he stays under the radar. But the guilt has consumed so much of him, he can't but help not look at the ground. He started this behavior a long time ago, as far back as when he first shamed his tribe and was expelled from it.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 08:51:34 PM »
I guess I handed fArt his ass and shut his drunk ass up.  :tup:  :tup:  :tup:  :cheers:  :rocker:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline mark babitz

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2011, 09:44:08 PM »
Quote from: "The Elan Reporter"
I guess I handed fArt his ass and shut his drunk ass up.  :tup:  :tup:  :tup:  :cheers:  :rocker:  :rofl:  :rofl:

How come you never leave any Ass for me P,??
By the time I come along he is all beat down, How ever if you have never had the misfortune of meeting Farty," Reporter", Let me tell you, he is a Hideous man in his personal appearance as well as social. He works in a junk yard with some other big fat fuck, in a filthy dirty office," Fred G. Sanford" had a nicer yard in Watts. I was standing there and some guy came in looking for a tail gate for a ford and Farty treated him like an ass-hole. I caught humor in the fact I was standing in front of the Fartster and he didn't even know it. Thats why I tend not to shoot my mouth off too much to the wrong people, You never know who might be standing across from you some day.The window regulator worked great, Oh Farty your so clever, just like Sharon Terry,and your friend Danny. :cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers: Have another drink and give 8-Ball  shot in the cheeks for me.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2011, 12:53:40 PM »
I admit I was hard and handed fArt his ass on a huge platter and caused him to retreat with his tail tucked between his leg, but I did learn a life lesson from it. :beat:  I will not be as hard on fArt now so that I an continue to hand him his ass without chasing him off. :jawdrop:  :timeout:
Yes I am fully aware of fArt's appearence and hygiene and it is repulisve :rocker: to say the least. His date profile picture told it all. :rocker:  :rocker: I wonder if fArt sucks dick behind that junk yard counter during the after hours  :rasta: I hear fArt likes it sloppy and dirty.  ::OMG::  ::OMG::

• View Profile
Victums of the hi yuh yuh.
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2011, 12:02:00 PM »
There will be a new anti-elan book soon to be written, self entilted (victums of the hi yuh yuh). The author will be seeking out former students who fell victum to TCK's hi yuh yuh therapy and who got molested by TCK.
Did TCK make you suck his asshole? Did TCK make you suck his pee pee? Where you subjected to lewd acts of sexual nature while in the presence of TCK? If the answer is yes to any or all of the above then you will be able to tell your story.

• View Profile
Important annoucement.
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2011, 02:28:01 AM »
I have just received an important announcement from marty Kruglik.

"Hi yuh yuh yuh, chi yuh yuh yuh, ho yuh yuh yuh, yuh chi chi chi hi yuh, ah yuh ah yuh, ah chi chi, yuh-i chi-i, chi chi chi yuh hi yuh chi chi yuh yuh hi yuh yuh".

Thank you for taking time to read this importnat message fro tribal cheif kruglik. :soapbox: