Author Topic: Elan School's closing funnels student to Hyde  (Read 5476 times)

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
Re: Elan School's closing funnels student to Hyde
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2011, 12:20:19 AM »
Well Wayne first off you would have had to have gone to Elan to have experienced me. According to your writers blog:  http://absolutewrite.com/forums/showthr ... ?p=5982031  Absolute Write,  you are nothing but the ghost writer for this book. As you said, I didn't have to do anything the Elan people did it for me. They asked me to ghost write the book. I have a audience.
We have come excitingly close to where all this has come from. Happy Trails in CT. You left a littered trail.
Wayne the world could care a less about what you write I had thought the Dr. your ex publisher had explained that to you.
Bye Bye
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Elan School's closi
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2011, 02:14:11 AM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 10:49:22 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2011, 02:21:03 AM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 10:49:00 AM by Anonymous »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2011, 01:25:11 PM »
Wayne as soon as we are finished you will be done. All folks have to do is go to the site above in the search put your name in and all your posts come up. Your conversations are telling. There is another site you post on where you really get in depth about this charade you have been playing here and on Elan facebook. Hey I am not saying these things, you are. I am just posting the information.
Wayne most folks here know you are full of shit, hence no comments. On facebook your 100,000 hits (on your site) are people (your friends) continuously coming on and off. But if you look real close on your site only a dozen people have responded multiple times.
Buddy come clean, you are full of shit, you never went to Elan and you are a ghost writer who is out of work trying to hawk a story about a 17 year old guy and a 14 year old girl so you can make the rent. Those are your words on your writers site above.
Wayne good luck with finding a credible publisher who can see beyond the shit your throwing at them. Wayne the good Doctor did not lie to you, you lied to him and got busted.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2011, 01:31:04 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 10:48:40 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2011, 01:36:38 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 10:48:11 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2011, 02:12:19 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 10:47:48 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2011, 02:19:48 PM »
Quote from: "DannyB II"
Wayne as soon as we are finished you will be done. All folks have to do is go to the site above in the search put your name in and all your posts come up. Your conversations are telling. There is another site you post on where you really get in depth about this charade you have been playing here and on Elan facebook. Hey I am not saying these things, you are. I am just posting the information.
Wayne most folks here know you are full of shit, hence no comments. On facebook your 100,000 hits (on your site) are people (your friends) continuously coming on and off. But if you look real close on your site only a dozen people have responded multiple times.
Buddy come clean, you are full of shit, you never went to Elan and you are a ghost writer who is out of work trying to hawk a story about a 17 year old guy and a 14 year old girl so you can make the rent. Those are your words on your writers site above.
Wayne good luck with finding a credible publisher who can see beyond the shit your throwing at them. Wayne the good Doctor did not lie to you, you lied to him and got busted.

http://http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5985759&postcount=28

Danny, are you a writer? Or are you just stalking Wayne across the internet trying to refute what he says in his book? Because quite frankly, this is a site for WRITERS, not flame wars.

Wayne doesn't promote his book here. For one, 'promotion' doesn't really apply to free books. Second, this site isn't about book promotion. Wayne has, however, discussed his book here with his peers in the writing community, and his story was gripping enough to cause many of us to check into the history of Elan School and the charges against it.

Here's the major facts as they apply here to this site:

1--If you're here to refute Wayne's book, you're here under false pretenses. You are a cyber stalker, cluttering up a writer's forum with your own personal agenda.

2--No one here cares about who you are, what your history is, or what you did or did not do at Elan. No one here cares if you remember Wayne or not. His book is about what HE remembers from Elan, not you, and it is not his responsibility to compensate for your lack of memory regarding him.

3--It's not our responsibility to investigate the 'war of words' you're having with Wayne beyond what occurs on this site. And, quite frankly, I find it so utterly, horribly creepy that ANYONE would cyber-stalk a victim of abuse and challenge him to verify that abuse or corroborate it in some way that I can honestly say all you're doing is undermining yourself. This behavior is the behavior of an abuser, not a victim. So all you've accomplished with this at least as far as I'm concerned is to confirm everything that Wayne has said--a confirmation, I might add, that has been already provided by hundreds of other Elan victims across the internet.

I'd suggest that it is in your best interests to stop the stalking and just let it drop, Danny. You're not doing yourself any favors with this behavior. All you're doing, in fact, is making his case for him. I would assume that's not your intent?

Let it go. And leave the Elan controversy on the Elan sites, instead of dragging them onto writers' forums that aren't involved.

Best wishes for your future endeavors.
"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2011, 03:55:05 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 10:47:24 AM by Anonymous »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2011, 08:04:52 PM »
Well my point is made Wayne you are half the man I thought you were. Getting Felice (Dethgurl) to paste the one negative comment great move it lends credibility to your lack of rational thought. It also gives us a glimpse of the friends you associate with.
I was not banned or if I was it was overturned because I am still there. Copying away. You really dug yourself a hole my friend. I will let it be known what the other site is.
As far as your publisher the Doctor he was contacted and expressed a tad dismay over you. It seems that you are pathological liar.
Wayne nobody is stalking you you fucking dumbass, YOU ARE BEING INVESTIGATED. No stone will be left unturned.
So please by all means ( I mean this sincerely) go to the authorities, FBI or get Sheriff Andy Williams out of retirement I don't care.
I am dead up your ass in CT. and will be.
Since you want nothing more then attention it does not surprise me that you have done no background work at all. You are a hustler who has been using people most of your life. This is why you are exactly where you are at in your life.
Moving every month, jobless and don't want to work and crying to anyone who will listen how disabled you are. Get a fucking job and for once in your life take on some responsibility instead of sucking off of others.
Mscelina, is a douche bag run of the mill editor, give me a freaking break. You want to meet editors I would be more then happy to introduce you to them. There a dime a dozen, writers are a dime a dozen people like yourself are a dime a dozen.
She puts a plug in for you and all of a sudden she is catapulted to goddess status. Hey!!! I have a CEO from a fortune five hundred company on my phone list I could get him to plug for me. He has known me for 30 years.
Wayne you are a fake most of us know this.  
There will be no more posting here Wayne it is all going back to Facebook Site so all the people who go to your site will see this. Also you have me blocked I have people telling me everything you say and I am also watching you on someone else computer you have not blocked.
You will be trash by the time we are done with you, not famous but Friday morning take out trash. You lied Wayne and that was a very bad thing to do.

Once again not stalked but being investigated Wayne, big difference.
We are collecting.

Wayne just for you,
"ghost writer"
?
–noun
a person who writes one or numerous speeches, books, articles, stories etc., for another person who is named as or presumed to be the author.

Originally Posted by mscelina View Post
Promoting a free read? Oh Wayne--how could you! You're going to profit SO GREATLY by that.

*is soooooooooooo tempted to post in those threads whenever one of those cretins shows up*

Wayne tell this wanna be editor to please quit schlepping it and get her ass over here. We would definitely enjoy her biased and naive opinions. Or is it just better for her to just run her mouth over there were I can not post as Danny. Seems it runs in pairs with your sites. Never let the accused confront you....nooooo.
Celina take your pseudo pumped passion and run it on someone else. You don't even know Wayne aside from blogging with him for christ sake. Yes he has to prove himself when he is making false claims to abuse that never happened. He is not talking in his story about his abuse he is referring to others.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 11:32:38 PM by DannyB II »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 01, 2011, 08:25:29 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 10:57:57 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 01, 2011, 08:27:58 PM »
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 10:58:12 AM by Anonymous »

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2011, 08:51:49 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
You should hire better investigators Dan. I live in New York City :D

Wayne you are lying...where you are is simple enough to find out. We do know recently you had moved to CT, now if you are back in NYC good for you. I would imagine dragging your wife around has to be hard on her.
It is also not high on my list where you are for the purpose of stalking you or having any encounter with you it is for the "just in case" you are needed.

All of this will be posted on Facebook. So your viewers can see the foul language you use and your underhanded tactics you used on your writers site. We copied everything that was useful, thanks Wayne.
BTW please come to Colorado this is where I am now. Another contract was signed. I hate not being able to stay in one place for work and flying to and from home. But this economy has
created some very competitive bidding.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2011, 08:55:50 PM »
Quote from: "Dethgurl"
Quote from: "DannyB II"

http://http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5985759&postcount=28

Danny, are you a writer? Or are you just stalking Wayne across the internet trying to refute what he says in his book? Because quite frankly, this is a site for WRITERS, not flame wars.

Wayne doesn't promote his book here. For one, 'promotion' doesn't really apply to free books. Second, this site isn't about book promotion. Wayne has, however, discussed his book here with his peers in the writing community, and his story was gripping enough to cause many of us to check into the history of Elan School and the charges against it.

Here's the major facts as they apply here to this site:

1--If you're here to refute Wayne's book, you're here under false pretenses. You are a cyber stalker, cluttering up a writer's forum with your own personal agenda.

2--No one here cares about who you are, what your history is, or what you did or did not do at Elan. No one here cares if you remember Wayne or not. His book is about what HE remembers from Elan, not you, and it is not his responsibility to compensate for your lack of memory regarding him.

3--It's not our responsibility to investigate the 'war of words' you're having with Wayne beyond what occurs on this site. And, quite frankly, I find it so utterly, horribly creepy that ANYONE would cyber-stalk a victim of abuse and challenge him to verify that abuse or corroborate it in some way that I can honestly say all you're doing is undermining yourself. This behavior is the behavior of an abuser, not a victim. So all you've accomplished with this at least as far as I'm concerned is to confirm everything that Wayne has said--a confirmation, I might add, that has been already provided by hundreds of other Elan victims across the internet.

I'd suggest that it is in your best interests to stop the stalking and just let it drop, Danny. You're not doing yourself any favors with this behavior. All you're doing, in fact, is making his case for him. I would assume that's not your intent?

Let it go. And leave the Elan controversy on the Elan sites, instead of dragging them onto writers' forums that aren't involved.

Best wishes for your future endeavors.