Author Topic: Elan will be officially closed as of 4/1/11  (Read 8326 times)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Elan will be officially closed as of 4/1/11
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2011, 10:28:56 AM »
Art, fwiw, and not that it really matters, but... I think the article you quote in your post above actually comes from the OP article in this thread.

Jes' sayin... in case anyone gets confused...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline liarsexposed

• View Profile
Re: Elan will be officially closed as of 4/1/11
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2011, 11:50:45 AM »
Ursus
I rarely anymore read anything here,as its the same ole Babitz trash. I actually read it on FB.(another place Babitz can pretend to be anyone,or anything)
Ive had a number of calls in the last week from all over the country (and S America) from people who are very pleased about the closing of Elan.
I think Tweedle dee,and Tweedle dumb SHOULD get credit for doing what they have done. Its the 1st and only positive thing I have seen from them ever,and very happy with the outcome. Tho I doubt they,themselves are the cause of anything. Am pretty sure its the timing of everything that is the cause of Elan's demise. Its been coming for a long,long time. This decision was made in poland based on Money..and money alone
But lets not go overboard. There has been many an article on the same subject,from the same newspaper,and a few others that I participated in,as did several others. We backed out of the effort as a result of these morons and their common illness,that prevented anyone from attaining this goal. Whether by means of harrassment, hate,or the inability to navigate through their collective illnesses that was posted here and everywhere else on the net. Which is why none of the thousands of then children,now adults DO NOT participate in this forum. Or any others where these 2 children can be found spewing and hating.
But for the sake of ego.. Lets just congratulate them on a job well-done and leave it at that.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »