Author Topic: Dave Crock Found!  (Read 3083 times)

Offline Woof-a-Doof

• View Profile
Dave Crock Found!
« on: March 03, 2011, 12:21:02 PM »
Yup, ya read right. Dave Crock is on Face Book...go figure...he didn't think we wouldn't find him?

His wall address on Face Book is;

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1788519959
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
What is right is not always popular...What is popular is not always right

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
Re: Dave Crock Found!
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 01:13:59 PM »
what a scumbag he is.  He was a grad of the SEED.  He knew what was going on.  He was an adult when he was a staff member.  He should be held accoutable as all adult staff should be.  An apology from adult staff is not enough.  He needs to make things right; he needs to do what he can to help heal others.   Maybe he should begin with himself?

Offline Sam Kinison

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2011, 11:03:31 AM »
If he ducks out,or it's the wrong David Crock,the right missus,CYNTHIA PICKART CROCK,is definitely there.Invite her to the Straight Survivors group and see what happens.

Pura Vida

Offline Sam Kinison

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2011, 11:09:49 AM »
Here is Former Senior Staff,Seed Grad Mrs David(Cynthia)Crock's Facebook Link

http://www.facebook.com/cynthia.crock

Too bad you never got to know her,pickle.You would really be venting

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2011, 02:30:32 PM »
After looking at his wall, I noticed that he spends alot of time with puzzle building type computer fantasy games.  The times that he posts also reveal that he spends his lunch break at work at one game, (probably because no one wants to eat lunch with him which is understandable) while another is around the time that the nightly news is over.  The most game playing seems to be up until around 1 in the morning, which suggests that his day job must start around 8 or 9 in the morning.

After looking at the picture, either it is an old picture, or Dave Crock truly DOES worship Satan, because he still has all his hair AND has a bitchin tan on top of that.  I'm also willing to bet that is life is as empty and meaningless as his profile.  There really is not much difference between his page, and that of a 14 year old total DWEEB high school freshman outcast which is probably where his emotional state is forever trapped.

Dave pretty much avoided fucking with me on my program, after what I did to Chris Casselor.  I guess he did'nt want to risk being outwitted by a client, but there WAS one time he almost got me.  It was in one of my first 4th phase raps and I was caught completely off guard because it was the first time I was in such close proximity to the girls.
The rap was about using your awareness to reach out or to help the group move forward.  I got into it a little and when I was called on to relate, I spit out my two cents worth only to realize that the Sumbitch had set a trap.  Dave stood up off his stool and did that patented fucking MARTY FELDMAN BUG EYED SHIT that he always tried to intimidate people with. As my blood turned to ice-water,  he started in on me.

"Pointing out the good things and being positive in group is one thing, Bob, but why don't you ever confront people?"  "What are you, a PUSSY?"  Man, that motherfucker passed up every button on the control panel and went straight for LAUNCH!!!  My head was swimming, and not just from the damn heat in that storage area, everything was hinged on my answer.  I was'nt gonna let this whack looking asshole get away with calling me a pussy in front of the girls, but I wasn't gonna get taken away from home either.  The tension was so thick that Sean Cortierea took a pull on his asthma inhaler and thank God for that, cuz it gave me enough time to think up a reply.
"I don't confront people because I am not qualified to do your job Dave, that's what you are here for."  He just stood there totally speechless.  Holy Crap that was priceless!  He never messed with me again.

After looking over this post, I see that it could look unbelievable to some.  While this incident really happened, there WERE some staff that I really was afraid of.  I was scared shitless of Amy Wright because I knew in my heart she was psychotic and full of raging self hatred.  My feelings were further strengthened by how much Mike Murphy changed after the two became an item.  Wanda Minton was another, simply because I had her in printing class and she watched my every move.  John Legg was another one, which may sound weird to some, but the guy was completely unpredictable and I couldn't get a handle on him.  The only staff that ever really scared the hell out of me was Dr. George Ross and that was only because we had to turn in all our RSA's from the past 3 months and I had written about 53 identical RSA's on how worthless RSA's were to a growing teenager, thinking they would never be seen by anyone else.  He actually thought it was funny when I was confronted about it, but that was a close one.
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline Sam Kinison

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2011, 11:11:10 AM »
I finally found it!What an eerie grin!!One either has to credit his balls or question his sanity given all the shit lists he's climbed on!He must really love those Facebook games to pop his head out!