Author Topic: seed records... rightfully yours !!!!!  (Read 2652 times)

Offline antiseed

• View Profile
seed records... rightfully yours !!!!!
« on: February 28, 2011, 06:28:01 PM »
i for one as an "older adult " would appreciate having my records back that the seed most likely still have. i am sure they are not in a protected/secure environment & would hate for them to fall into the wrong hands if someone decided to resurrect a story on the program & its history. obviously libby or shelly would be the people to contact. anyone have their contact numbers ?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: seed records... rightfully yours !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 10:51:17 AM »
Quote from: "antiseed"
i for one as an "older adult " would appreciate having my records back that the seed most likely still have. i am sure they are not in a protected/secure environment & would hate for them to fall into the wrong hands if someone decided to resurrect a story on the program & its history. obviously libby or shelly would be the people to contact. anyone have their contact numbers ?
Stack used to post Libby's address and number quite prolifically. Apparently, he's either deleted all those posts, or had that account deleted.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 11:20:25 AM »
Lybbi Kienzle

1630 NE 7th Ct
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304

(954) 767-6371 (Home)
(954) 536-7251 (Cell)

Email: [email protected]
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 04:23:07 AM »
Quote from: "none-ya"
Lybbi Kienzle

1630 NE 7th Ct
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304

(954) 767-6371 (Home)
(954) 536-7251 (Cell)

Email: [email protected]

BUMPLE!
?©?€~¥@

Offline antiseed

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2011, 09:42:38 AM »
sorry,new to this site. bumple ???

Offline antiseed

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2011, 01:40:32 PM »
good afternoon. thanks for the pm stack.tried to reply to it in the form of a pm & it will not go through. i tried the e-mail thing to libby,am going to call both numbers next.guess i will have to step it up & get a little aggressive.

Offline Susan Stone

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2011, 01:52:02 PM »
Records huh???? Okay anyone real let me know and I will so go with ya to get these so called records. I just only see Stack here.... and according to my records he is still floating around some where in Japan.  :rasta:  ::deadhorse::  :rasta:

Offline Susan Stone

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2011, 09:24:15 AM »
Floating  where his thoughts are free-est ...... He loves Japan so his mind body and soul are floating with Japan is all. I too love Japan cep the way they slaughter things and experiment on who or what they want. Kinda like being in Amer hica.... the Elite are always killing or doing something to someone or something too in Amer hica. ( as well as in other countries where they do not belong ) Karma though..... it strikes at any moment. I really feel humans are just in time for their Karma to set in. What goes around  comes around ... and when it hits it takes all the innocent souls back to safety is all. They may disappear into the Oceans .... being blown up .... by some mad man made  items like tanks and guns ... but its all Karma really. Some souls are taken because they are needed else where .... lets face it life is death..... and death becomes life again. Its what you take in for the next adventure is what matters.... you can take the good or the bad... its up to each soul. Jack is one of the lucky ones to be where he loves the most. I am so very sorry that anyone has to witness such tragedy like what is happening to Japan. ( there is tragedy all over the globe ) Watching all you love being destroyed in moments is no picnic.  And I can imagine the anger and pain. I know these feelings well. But one has to remember who really has the power to stop this is us. Until humans become as the beautiful fish in the ocean and mammals and trees and birds and lions and tigers and bears.... humans are just going to continue having Karma hitting them in their arses. Animals seem to be instinct but humans keep over populating and  morals have become lost through out history. And continues..... So I hope he is floating in the direction of Love .... because that's all that really matters is each soul feels LOVE! Every past becomes a future .... and every future becomes past. Isn't life fun. It is when ya got one of these dudes .....  :rasta: heh heh heh ..... oh  and a hee hee hee.... case ya think its someone else.