Author Topic: Help with Teen Challenge Series  (Read 1150 times)

Offline eric

• View Profile
Help with Teen Challenge Series
« on: February 23, 2011, 06:45:42 PM »
Hey everyone,

I'm working on a series of articles about the Teen Challenge cult. My first article is here: Teen Challenge Christian-based Behavior Modification.

Since this forum and the posters here are, without a doubt, the foremost experts on programs I was hoping I could get some good info I can use. Any links or suggested reading would be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Eric

[email protected]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
--Mormon Gulag.com

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Help with Teen Challenge Series
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 11:04:44 PM »
Well... for starters, there is a whole forum here devoted to Teen Challenge, just in case you, or anyone else, missed it (not so hard to do, given the amount of material here).
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Inculcated

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2011, 11:57:50 PM »
Teen Challenge confuses the hell out of me, but maybe that's all just part of their grand design. They seem to be everywhere and the experiences reported seem to range from being subjected to hours long lectures about the dangers of masturbation to full time tele-marketing and panhandling being passed off as drug treatment.
In addition to the Teen Challenge forum here on Fornits there is also : http://www.teenchallengeexposed.com/contactus.html

-Typo-
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 01:31:55 PM by Inculcated »
“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free”  Nikos Kazantzakis

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2011, 12:03:02 AM »
Quote from: "Inculcated"
They seem to be everywhere and the experiences reported seem to range from being subjected to hours long lectures about the dangers of masturbation to full time tele-marketing and panhandling being passed off as drug treatment.
:D  :notworthy:
-------------- • -------------- • --------------