Author Topic: Any CEDU Parents, KIDS, Staff out there? Want to talk?  (Read 12073 times)

Offline mikehunt

• View Profile
    • http://suicidegirls.com/members/ilovemikeHunt/
Any CEDU Parents, KIDS, Staff out there? Want to talk?
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2004, 10:22:00 AM »
damn, i was supposed to go to cascade... my parents sent me to cedu instead because it was more "artistic"... yeh, my ass!  cedu didn't nurture artistic creativity for shit.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
aura solomon

Offline Hell on Wheels

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2004, 08:55:00 PM »
Cascade was a shithole. I knew a couple kids from there. And a couple staff that went there, they couldn't possibly have made that place better.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 26, 2005, 12:14:00 AM »
I just talked to a therapist there at BCA. The therapists are no longer independent. They have to answer to the program staff now. They have become CEDU's bitches and gave up ethical practice. They now do what they are told, and you can't tell them anything because they have to take it to staff. There is no more confidentiality, no sacred therapist / client relationship. The therapists have become unethical finks with CEDUs dick up every one of their asses.

That really sucks. Used to be, the therapists were a safe haven of compassion and trust. Now they have been perverted into self serving cult sell outs.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 26, 2005, 01:16:00 AM »
at least mark rist got out of there before it went completely to shit. i knew that therapists were doomed at that school as soon as it came to light that there had been "differences" between mark and the program. i'm sure everyone else were agree, mark rist was the man.