Author Topic: Elan Forum Update  (Read 2030 times)

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Elan Forum Update
« on: December 08, 2003, 11:52:00 AM »
Nazi Innocent! ::soapbox::

Now get back to whatever it is that you were doing.
Carry on, carry on...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
Elan Forum Update
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2003, 01:01:00 PM »
You are a bolder man then I am to play over in the Elan forum it is like playing in the road. Scary..

The function of the press is very high. It is almost holy. It ought to
serve as a forum for the people, through which the people may know freely what is going on. To misstate or suppress the news is a breach of trust.
--Mr. Justice Brandeis

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Elan Forum Update
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2003, 01:12:00 PM »
Thank you, Kady. You're a sweetheart. ::kiss::

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Elan Forum Update
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2003, 09:35:00 PM »
See, I really don't think so. Looking at that thread, even forgetting all the bullshit that has gone before in the past few months, he still doesn't come off all that innocent.

All the gal said was that he's ugly, brags a lot, is an idiot, etc. His first response was to go right down to the gutter and get profane about her daughters. In person, I don't care if the guy is a hardened street fighter as he says, I'd fuck him up bad for talking like that about my kids. And I don't think any onlookers would really interfer on his behalf.

The most fundamental purpose of government is defense, not empire.
--Joseph Sobran

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Elan Forum Update
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2003, 10:14:00 PM »
Innocent in the sense of being like a a boy scout? No, I guess not. Innocent as far as starting shit with people? Fuck yeah. If somebody I don't even know were to start fucking with ME like that, I'd say the nastiest, most offensive thing I could think of to say in return. Ok, maybe I'd leave the kids out of it.

All the gal said was that he's ugly, brags a lot, is an idiot, etc

I mean, come on!! You may not like the guy, but shit! He's supposed to put up with that? He IS innocent, and that "Resident Spammer" avatar is pretty asinine...Was that your handiwork?

[ This Message was edited by: Froderik13 on 2003-12-08 19:18 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Elan Forum Update
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2003, 11:18:00 PM »
How far back have you read froderick? Are you really intersted in getting in bed with this complete sociopath? What the fuck is your interest at all?

nazi has shown himself for months and months to be a piece of shit, to be anti everything decent and moral, and to be totally disruptive to this forum.  You are really defending the indefensible and by proxy looking like an asshole. Birds of a feather and all.

As far as the rest, I think everyone else involved in this flame war were trying to stop this weasel from ruining the forum. Then in steps your little naive ass to defend this worthless troll.

Froderick, go back where you belong, to the Straight forum and get out of this fight before you get more shit on your face.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Elan Forum Update
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2003, 11:33:00 PM »
How far back have you read froderick? Are you really intersted in getting in bed with this complete sociopath? What the fuck is your interest at all?
Pretty far back. I know he used to post VERY offensive things...But if you want to call standing up for yourself sociopathic, then I guess he is.

nazi has shown himself for months and months to be a piece of shit, to be anti everything decent and moral, and to be totally disruptive to this forum.
That's your opinion. It seems that some anons and a-hole spammers, an ex-Elan SUCK UP (Cosgrove - you?), and others were the ones who were disruptive, not Nazi.

You are really defending the indefensible and by proxy looking like an asshole.

I think most of the other people on the Elan forum with real names would differ with that statement.  :rofl:

[ This Message was edited by: Froderik13 on 2003-12-08 20:46 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Elan Forum Update
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2003, 11:50:00 PM »
exactly what I expected. Before you go to bed, take a look in the mirror, loser.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Elan Forum Update
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2003, 11:57:00 PM »
I will...and I'll see myself laughing at you, asswipe!  :rofl:

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Elan Forum Update
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2003, 11:58:00 PM »
God please tell me you're not Ginger. I'd hate to be cussing at a woman, let alone her like this...otherwise, FUCK YOU!  :wave:
And, if that's "exactly what you expected," why even post? Maybe because you're a DICK? Get lost! No one wants YOUR sorry ass over there. NAZI RULES. I'm saying that just to piss you off. NAZI RULES, you chickenshit little BITCH! 'Night... :grin:

[ This Message was edited by: Froderik13 on 2003-12-08 21:04 ]

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Elan Forum Update
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2003, 12:30:00 AM »
On 2003-12-08 19:14:00, Froderik13 wrote:

All the gal said was that he's ugly, brags a lot, is an idiot, etc

I mean, come on!! You may not like the guy, but shit! He's supposed to put up with that?

Hey, folks who live in glass houses.

Republican n. A liberty despising, money worshiping, control freak. Democrat n. A liberty despising, social engineering, control freak.
-- Anonymous

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Elan Forum Update
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2003, 12:38:00 AM »
And no, I'm me, not Anon. You were cussing someone else. :wink:

Look at this another way for a second. If you go out the door dressed like a cop, you can expect people to treat you like a cop, right? Sometimes, that might be unpleasant. But you're the one who presented yourself as a cop. If you deck out as a crackhead and startpanhandling, well you can expect people to treat you like a crackhead panhandler. You should not complain when they do because you decided to go out looking and acting just like a crackhead panhandler.

When you go out of your way to be a complete asshole and to offend as many people as possible, well no one should be too surprised when people get offended, should they?

I'm not banning the guy or anyone else. I'm not calling the authorities to protect my virgin eyes. Just saying, what the hell? I'm not bothered by the things people are saying about Nazi. Why are you?

If you believe that people cannot be trusted to govern themselves,
then can they be trusted to govern others?

--Thomas Jefferson

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Elan Forum Update
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2003, 09:28:00 AM »
I'm not bothered at all if people want to speak their minds about Nazi. What does bother me is when people want to say things that just aren't true. God, where to begin here..long story short, when people try to say that it was Nazi who started shit with specific people when he didn't. That's all.

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
Elan Forum Update
« Reply #13 on: December 09, 2003, 10:56:00 AM »
just on a side note

any parents who think that sending their kids to Elan would be good should get a transcript of the Elan forum.

I went there for 2 min in light of the recent bullshit and feel like well I think the phrase Japanese boys sums it all up.

Damn why do I feel like that place may actually house scarier people then Straight? Is that possible. What is wrong with Elan is the question of the Hour!

I am sick unto death of obscure English towns that exist seemingly for the sole accommodation of these so-called limerick writers -- and even sicker of their residents, all of whom suffer from physical deformities and spend their time dismembering relatives at fancy dress balls.
--Editor of the Limerick Times
(Limerick, Ireland)

or those who understand, no explanation is necessary; for those who don\'t, none will do

Offline kaydeejaded

• View Profile
Elan Forum Update
« Reply #14 on: December 09, 2003, 11:04:00 AM »
Ok I went back and read somemore is this maybe all this rage and name calling how they express affection and love? I am hoping.

Marihuana influences Negroes to look at white people in the eye, step on white men's shadows and look at a white woman twice.

--Hearst newspapers nationwide, 1934