Author Topic: Marty you don't remember?How convenient.  (Read 4543 times)

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
Marty you don't remember?How convenient.
« on: November 21, 2003, 09:42:00 AM »
Hi marty :wave: how the hell are ya.I was wondering were you hitting the peace pipe or are you completely out of your mind?I'm the ghost from your past and I remember you all to well.If you think I am angry and messed up think again.You were there you little man and you will answer to your abuse that you inflicted on many.The game was and still is to have a select few on your side so you can have a balance.It won't help you though in the long run.If you had it your way you would have come out sick on all!Elan has to watch there back though and you were taught well cause your not smart enough to have figured that out on your own but,you are sick enough so maybe you did.I will give you that glory.In the end you can't hide the truth.Later to refresh you mind.have that wonderful day.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2003, 10:04:00 AM »
Question? Marty,Jeff,Peter,David and all the rest.You were Responsible for our care  you put your hands on us or had the other residents do it for you.It still was your command and you made sure it was followed out.Speaking for me.It was all of you it was your RESPONSIBILITY to care for me.The fault is yours not the kids.what a strange place that was.That is a legal game. We never did it.Yes you did think up the abusive and sick tortures.commen sense why would we all do it to each other?My god beyond my comprehension.How do you all live a happy life?I know in your hearts you no it was wrong then again you were junkies your the ones that needed the help and not the kind that you dealt.I think you all were still on drugs or drunk there was to much lol and crazy GM that made no sense.

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2006, 11:22:00 AM »
Dee Verry, are you still around?????
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline odie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2006, 10:53:00 AM »
Is it just me or is this thread in the wrong forum? :question:

Step 1. We came to understand that the government is powerless over people's private use of drugs and that the War on Drugs was making the government's life unmanageable.

--Scott Tillinghast

die