Author Topic: Tania Merret "The transfestite"  (Read 3364 times)

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
    • http://forum.sparklit.com/forum.spark?forumID=3963
Tania Merret "The transfestite"
« on: November 18, 2003, 02:54:00 PM »
Tania Merret is actaully a man that had a sex change done to becoame a womN.eVERY WONDER WHY SHE HAD SUCH A DEEP VOICE?Doctors tried several occasions to perform surgery on her vocal cords to make her sound more femine but where unsucessful.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2003, 03:12:00 PM »
well she had me fooled, i always wanted to make her brown eye wink a bit, especially in those sundresses she would wear, oooooh, and wehn she screamed in ur face, just imagine her _rgasm

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2003, 04:14:00 PM »
That woman is just plain evil.  She subjected the kids in 7 to so much unnecessary bullshit and eventually, since she was a senior director, it filtered to the entire complex.  I got out before the serious shit happened, but I have friends who were hurt badly by the crap she pulled.

I really despise that woman.  I've mostly gotten over Elan, but hearing her name makes me angry.

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2003, 08:23:00 PM »
Tania Merret pee's standing up.
lan is slowly being torn apart, thanks to me and all the other former Elanites out there that beleive in the destruction of tearing Elan apart. \"Keep up the great work\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2003, 09:25:00 AM »
I wasn't in 7, but my run-ins with Tania were always bad.  Because of her, I had to go up to the house to shower when I was a re-entry student.  She even bitched at me forever, because I was irresponsible and it was a fire hazard for me to be alone, when really the only reason that building would have set on fire, was because of lack of maintenance in the first place.

I'm completely over Elan, but Tania's name makes me cringe too.  I still remember the look on her face after Dale broke Josh M.'s nose in the three house ring on New Years eve and the blood splattered all over.  She looked all shocked, like how could that happen, and how horrible this happened to me, when she was the one who ordered the ring in the first place.  Also, she's the one who approved putting in a guy who was a kickboxer and outweighed the guy by at least 35 pounds of muscle and 5 inches.  But, hey fair is fair, since he was also the only guy I ever saw get put in the ring who never actually struck someone.  Just antagonized.  Tania's evil.  She's one of the few staff members that I think does it only for the money and to get off on abusing kids.

Offline Marc RosenBlow

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2003, 10:30:00 AM »
I enjoyed watching Tania stand up as she peed, it made my herione high trip.

Offline Marc RosenBlow

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2003, 02:04:00 PM »
Good afternoon Elan school how may I direct your call?

Yes I would like to speak to Tony Merret?

Tony Merret?

We don't have a Tony Merret that works here, there is a Tania Merret that works here.

Ah yes That's it, Tony was the given birth name before it had a name and gender change.

Tania is Tony ? You got me confused.

Ok Tania Merret was born a man, went by the name Tony Merret.He had a sex and name changed and became Tania Marret.Now Tania is refered to as an "IT"

"The operator giggles on the phone to me"

I'm sorry but Tania is not available today can I take a message?

No, I have no message for her at the time but I will try back another day.

Okay , have a nice day.

Offline Marc RosenBlow

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2003, 03:49:00 PM »
As Tania is not a real woman and was once a man I guess it is only proper o call what is between her legs a "Pagina" or a "Venis" which is it?I think it had its penis slit open and sewn to the crouch to make it look more like a vagina, Tony and Tania whom are the same people can pee standing up.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2003, 06:29:00 PM »
Why is Tania's sexuality relevant to Elan? Can we get back to the topic and talk about the abuse she has put the students through?

Offline Nazi

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2003, 08:16:00 PM »
On 2003-11-23 15:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

"   Why is Tania's sexuality relevant to Elan? Can we get back to the topic and talk about the abuse she has put the students through? "

Well I think her sex change plays an important role for all to know.here is the run down on the history of the rejects that work at Elan.

Jeffery Gottlieb: convicted drug abuser, served time in a Boston prison.

Marc Rosenberg: Habitual drug abuder still to this day, not clear on wether or not he served time in the past.Current day pervert.

Clare Woodman: Full time prostitute, lives in a brothel house.Has a strong history of abusing drugs, might still possibly be using today.

Marty Kruglik: Pediphile, Homosexual, into S$M.Current day pervert.

Joe Ricci: Currently dead.Was a walking law breaker, did time in prison, and was one corrupt son of  a bitch.

Sharon Terry: Runs a rehabilitation scam Facility."Elan School"

Linda Roy: A Lesbonyphomaniac, made hundreds of sexaul advances on teenaged girls that attended Elan.No longer employed with Elan.

Peter Rowe: He's just plain old gay!!

Missy Etsy: Brown noiser

Tania I mean Tony Merret: an "IT"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2003, 10:55:00 PM »
Josh M., if you are out there, sue Elan. I was in house 8 with you, and I will testify for you, because I saw what happened. Many others were appalled too, and with probably testify. Also Brandon M., if you're out there, you should sue as well.

Offline 88

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2003, 09:31:00 PM »
Tania Merret aka Tony Merret use to take female hormone pills to make its voice sound more like a female.As we all can see it had little effect on it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2003, 12:18:00 PM »
She did kind of look like a guy

Offline 88

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2003, 01:54:00 PM »
I always considered Tania  a wolf in sheep skin clothing.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2003, 04:59:00 PM »
that bitch is pure evil... she needs to be fired from Elan.  But that will never happen.