Author Topic: photo of billboard  (Read 11078 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2006, 01:31:00 AM »
On 2006-03-13 09:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-03-12 17:57:00, Anonymous wrote:

Im not these "Animals".

But I did call the number,and the very next day after meeting with them they posted my real name and personal informations all over this board.

Real creeps Mike Sherman and Chris Tyler. ::burger:: "

Well whoever the fuck you are, Brian, Larry, Timmy, Beth; this is getting so old.  You've run most of the decent people off the boards with this paranoid shit and I'm not talking about the usual crowd you go after, others are sick to death of your delusional little fantasies too.  So you don't like Mike and the rest of them.  You think they work for the Semblers.  You think they're pro-Straight.  Ok, but most of the rest of us don't.  Dragging this shit on for years really shows what childish, immature and desperately attentions seeking people you are.  Wahh, wahh, wahh.  Nobody pays enough attention to LIFE.  Wahh, someone mentioned my name here after I was a complete fucking asshole to just about everyone.  Wahhh, Ginger won't moderate the boards and take down things I don't like.  Christ dude, burst that bubble of the insular world you're living in.

FUCKING GET OVER IT!!!!!! Not Straight, but whatever perceived *wrongs* were done to you by other survivors.  You're way off base on the conspiracy shit there people.  Time to come back to reality.

And whoever posted this....not necessary, below the belt and only gives him more fuel for his fire.  That's exactly the kind of crap that he (or whoever) posted about Sammie.  

"

On 2006-03-12 10:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"NO ANIMALS, YOU MADE THE MISTAKE OF BEING NOT ABORTED.  lol- YOUR FAMILY IS ONE WHACKED PIECE OF SHIT"

"

Um,I dont think Mike Sherman & Chris Tyler are working for the Semblers or pro-Straight.
Im informing the public about the billboard and toll free number they use to extract information out of those seeking help,then smear their name everywhere whenever they post something they dont like.
And another thing,if you email to the "moderator",they will erase anything you ask them to erase,so again,you got me all wrong,Friend.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2006, 01:49:00 AM »
On 2002-05-13 18:40:00, wesfager wrote:

"

Well here's the first photo of the billboard.  It's not too clear.  We're working on getting a better shot.  It's at

66th street north between ulmerton and bryan dairy rd heading south from ulmerton

web site is at  http://thestraights.com/images/billboard.jpg

Wes Fager

"

THIS Billboard,the one Mike Sherman &nd Chris Tyler now regret. :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2006, 02:14:00 AM »
On 2006-03-13 22:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2002-05-13 18:40:00, wesfager wrote:

"

Well here's the first photo of the billboard.  It's not too clear.  We're working on getting a better shot.  It's at

66th street north between ulmerton and bryan dairy rd heading south from ulmerton

web site is at  http://thestraights.com/images/billboard.jpg

Wes Fager

"

THIS Billboard,the one Mike Sherman &nd Chris Tyler now regret. :wave: "

Yes.This is it! :tup:

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2006, 09:11:00 AM »
Sorry Dodd - I don't regret a single thing about the billboard, the conferences we put on or an fees that   we waived for the conference.  We wavied fees to the conferences so anyone that wanted to attend could.  In fact, if I remember correctly, the fees were waived for you too.  If we ever put on another conference (not convention as you like to say), we will waive fees for any survivor that wants to attend. No, Dodd, I don't regret  a single thing about my actions to inform the public and assist where I can to help suriviors.  Just like you did with your discussions with the media regarding the child that was sufficated to death by the prison guards at the boot camp in Bay County, I will do what I can.   :wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #34 on: March 20, 2006, 07:57:00 AM »
On 2006-03-19 06:11:00, kpickle39 wrote:

"Sorry Dodd - I don't regret a single thing about the billboard, the conferences we put on or an fees that   we waived for the conference.  We wavied fees to the conferences so anyone that wanted to attend could.  In fact, if I remember correctly, the fees were waived for you too.  If we ever put on another conference (not convention as you like to say), we will waive fees for any survivor that wants to attend. No, Dodd, I don't regret  a single thing about my actions to inform the public and assist where I can to help suriviors.  Just like you did with your discussions with the media regarding the child that was sufficated to death by the prison guards at the boot camp in Bay County, I will do what I can.   :wave: "

Im not "Dodd".
It is also true that after I called your toll free number,you spread my personal informations all over this board.
If you make the same mistake again,you know what will happen to you.
You,Mike Sherman,are a 7 stepping scumbag.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #35 on: March 20, 2006, 08:36:00 AM »
On 2006-03-19 06:11:00, kpickle39 wrote:

"...Just like you did with your discussions with the media regarding the child that was sufficated to death by the prison guards at the boot camp in Bay County,...   :wave: "

Im not Dodd,and I have never had "discussions with the media",as you have stated above.
Thats the problem with stalkers like you,Mike Sherman,you screw with so many people that you dont ever know for sure who you are talking to,or lying to.
Get your story straight,Mike Sherman.

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #36 on: March 20, 2006, 11:59:00 AM »
I think you are somewhat delusional.  I did not post anything about individuals on this or any other website.  Maybe it was you that posted your info and now you are pissed about people knowing who you are.  You know who I am, so if you are not "Dodd", then tell me who you are.  I doubt you will tho, as all your rantings are just part and parcel of your trolling and spam like stuff.

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2006, 08:42:00 AM »
The billboard is trying to kil...me  ..ack!

:scared:

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2006, 10:03:00 AM »
I have been thinking about all the stuff I have supposedly done that has offended you.  While I don't remember any of it, I do know that my mind is not like a steel trap, so I do forget stuff.  I am asking for your forgiveness.  Believe me, I never meant to hurt, or offend you.  You may not believe me, but it is true.  I am sorry, please accept my apology.

Sincerly,

Mike

PS and I am sincere about my apology to you

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2006, 10:33:00 AM »
That was big of you Mike, even tho I don't remember any of it either.  Sometimes people get offended and we don't know why.  I am sure you never meant to hurt or offend anybody. In fact,  Knowing you, I am dead certain of this.

Offline GregFl's ex-wife

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/crapitolrecords
photo of billboard
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2006, 02:31:00 PM »
On 2006-03-21 05:42:00, GregFL wrote:

"The billboard is trying to kil...me  ..ack!

:scared: "

So am I you bastard.  :flame:
ggressive Anal

Offline Reagan Youth's mother his

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2006, 08:43:00 PM »
Reagan Hunny, Its beddy by time.  Its time to cum play with mommy. I got yer favorite Teddy on, and I got the brown  stains out of the back!
eagan, come give mommy a lickin!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2006, 10:47:00 PM »
On 2006-03-21 07:03:00, kpickle39 wrote:

"I have been thinking about all the stuff I have supposedly done that has offended you.  While I don't remember any of it, I do know that my mind is not like a steel trap, so I do forget stuff.  I am asking for your forgiveness.  Believe me, I never meant to hurt, or offend you.  You may not believe me, but it is true.  I am sorry, please accept my apology.

Sincerly,

Mike

PS and I am sincere about my apology to you"

After you turn yourself in to the police,make a signed confession regarding ALL the children you abused,in or out of Straight,then post a copy of the police report here,then there may be some consideration in your apology.
People like you need a "mind like a steel trap" when you go around putting up billboards at great expense to advertise your toll free number in order to mine information from desperate victims of Straight,YOUR victims.
You are a 7 Stepper slime ball Mike Sherman.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2006, 11:57:00 PM »
On 2006-03-21 19:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"I have been thinking about all the stuff I have supposedly done that has offended you.  While I don't remember any of it, I do know that my mind is not like a steel trap, so I do forget stuff.  I am asking for your forgiveness.  Believe me, I never meant to hurt, or offend you.  You may not believe me, but it is true.  I am sorry, please accept my apology.

Sincerly,

Mike

After you turn yourself in to the police,make a signed confession regarding ALL the children you abused,in or out of Straight,then post a copy of the police report here,then there may be some consideration in your apology.

People like you need a "mind like a steel trap" when you go around putting up billboards at great expense to advertise your toll free number in order to mine information from desperate victims of Straight,YOUR victims.

You are a 7 Stepper slime ball Mike Sherman."

Dude, you are fucking NUTS.  Why do you single Mike out for your weirdo kookburger bullshit?  If you spent half the effort you spend harrassing Mike and generally making an ass of yourself on something like oh, going on TV to denounce teen bootcamps, protesting KHK, or even protesting Sembler, maybe, just maybe you'd do something to stop the abuses you seem so concerned about.  But you won't get over your petty infighting bullshit and your delusions of persecution, or just plain old personality conflicts to make any difference to the "cause" you seem so obsessed with.  Singling out other victims of Straight, like Kpickle, Cayo, Bradbury, or any of the other people who endured the same shit you did does nothing but make yourself look like an idiot, and takes the focus off of REAL CHILD ABUSERS like Mel Sembler, Betty Sembler, Miller Newton, Ruth Ann Newton, Helen Peterman, the asswipes who run KHK, and all the other criminal slime that started the practice of abusing kids in the name of "treatment".  Get over yourself and your two-bit vendetta and do something worthwhile, or shut the fuck up.  Your constant harassment of other victims is not only asinine, but boring and trite.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2006, 12:11:00 AM »
On 2006-03-21 19:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Sincerly,

Mike

You are a 7 Stepper slime ball Mike Sherman."

If I turn myself into the police I will be going against my 9th step that states "except when to do so would injure them or others"  In this case I consider myself "others."  I'm a 12 stepper now asshole.  Either accept my amends or I will hunt you down and show you some real abuse. :flame: