Author Topic: photo of billboard  (Read 11153 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #75 on: April 03, 2006, 03:14:00 PM »
Miller Newton looked up from the scrotum of the German Shepherd he was sucking off to see that the clock indicated it was time for his next client to come over to the church office and receive a rimjob. He cursed after he spit out the dog's penis, hating that he had to quit his favorite pastime in order to make a little cash. "Oh well", he thought, I guess it's business before pleasure", although he knew he would enjoy eating Butch's feces, just not as much as sucking Rover's dick. Soon, the government official had satisfied his perverse yearnings and Miller was in possession of a promise to help expedite his reception of "faith-based" funds for his new rehab program.

Miller called Ruthie on the intercom and told her to come over to his office, as he had a treat for her. Ruthie stopped fingering herself, turned off the "Lesbian Prison Penalty Sex" DVD she was watching, licked her fingers, and proceeded to Miller's office. Miller told her that she could lick his last trick's shit off of his face, which she immediately did. After this was done, she went back to her office to finish masturbating and watching the DVD, while Miller broke out a bottle of Tanqueray with which to toast the coming federal "Faith-based" money. While grabbing the bottle out of his desk drawer, Miller noticed a photo album out of the corner of his eye and smiled. He removed the album from his desk and opened it up, after he had poured himself a tall glass of gin. Looking through the album, he became flush with warm memories---it was full of photographs he had surreptitiously taken of male clients during their strip searches at Straight, Inc. and KIDS. He noticed a once-familiar-but-now-uncommon swelling in his groin, and he slammed down the glass of Tanqueray, quickly pouring himself another, then another, before finally opening up his pants and beginning to furiously flog himself as he continued to look at the strip search photos.

Just as he was nearing orgasm, the door to his office flew open to reveal one of his favorite clients from the old days, William "Rusty" Rollins. "Looking at the good pics from the good old days again, huh, Doc?" said "Rusty" with a knowing grin, "Well, don't let me interrupt".
"Uhhhh...uhhhh....give me a couple of seconds...uhh..uhh..William, I'll uhhh...uhh be done SOON!!!" he said as he ejaculated. "Oh God yes" he sighed, smiling as "Rusty" got down on all fours to lick Miller's spunk-spew off of the office floor.
"You've still got it, Doc" said William between licks.
"Yes, I do, William, yes, I do" said Miller, contentedly drifting off to sleep, where he would dream of abusing children at his new, faith-based, federally funded teen "rehab".
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #76 on: April 04, 2006, 02:03:00 AM »
On 2006-04-03 11:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-04-03 01:47:00, Anonymous

The photo of the billboard illustrates the length at which Mike Sherman will go to,at great expense,to locate his potential victims.

Dude, you are REALLY losing it.  Seriously.  Smoke a joint, have a drink, take a walk, light a cigarette, read a good book, plan an invasion, start a war, become a Jehovah's Witness, listen to talk radio, DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN OBSESS ON THIS SHIT.   It really isn't very good for you, and when you're in this state of mind, it makes your posts rather boring and redundant.  Saying something a thousand times doesn't make it any more or less true, just more monotonous.  You lose your credibility with neutral observers by continuing this approach.  YAWN."

This is a "thread",and I have only answered questions that have been asked of me.
If you read the entire thread,you may notice that there is an on going exchange between two regular participants.
I have only to invest thirty seconds of my time to reply to this thread,so I would not count my answering questions here any kind of "obsession".

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #77 on: April 04, 2006, 02:05:00 AM »
On 2006-04-03 01:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-04-02 11:56:00, Helena Handbasket wrote:

"

I agree with you,but HELEN does not read the post before reply."

First of all, it's Helena... with an "A".  Let's not get me confused with a certain short, blonde crone who gave a whole new meaning to "big hair". :grin:

Yes, I understand the bone of contention is that someone's real name came out.  

Unless this has caused some damage -  such as termination from a job, or your wife up and left for that reason alone, and demanded alimony before the door hit her in the ass - IT DOESNT MATTER!

....and speaking of "Doesn't matter"... I'm not even sure why I continue to watch this thread.

Bye!

Impiety: Your irreverence toward my deity.
--Ambrose Bierce

"

Well YES IT DOES matter.

Mike Sherman has not stopped this behavior,so it stands to reason that Mike Sherman has continued to create victims.

The photo of the billboard illustrates the length at which Mike Sherman will go to,at great expense,to locate his potential victims.

I am a victim of Mike Sherman,and so can you be too.

Mike Sherman and Chris Tyler are child abusers."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #78 on: April 04, 2006, 02:06:00 AM »
On 2006-04-03 23:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"

"

First of all, it's Helena... with an "A".  Let's not get me confused with a certain short, blonde crone who gave a whole new meaning to "big hair". :grin:

Unless this has caused some damage -  such as termination from a job, or your wife up and left for that reason alone, and demanded alimony before the door hit her in the ass - IT DOESNT MATTER!

....and speaking of "Doesn't matter"... I'm not even sure why I continue to watch this thread.

Bye!

--Ambrose Bierce

"

Well YES IT DOES matter.

Mike Sherman has not stopped this behavior,so it stands to reason that Mike Sherman has continued to create victims.

."

Helena,this guy has explained this stuff to you before.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #79 on: April 04, 2006, 02:08:00 AM »
On 2006-04-03 23:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"

"

"

Bye!

--Ambrose Bierce

"

Well YES IT DOES matter.

."

Helena,this guy has explained this stuff to you before."

From what I have read here,this Mike Sherman sounds like a real sicko.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #80 on: April 04, 2006, 02:08:00 AM »
On 2006-04-03 23:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"

"

"

Bye!

--Ambrose Bierce

"

Well YES IT DOES matter.

."

Helena,this guy has explained this stuff to you before."

:tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2006, 02:10:00 AM »
On 2006-03-25 05:24:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-03-18 23:14:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-03-13 22:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2002-05-13 18:40:00, wesfager wrote:

"

Well here's the first photo of the billboard.  It's not too clear.  We're working on getting a better shot.  It's at

66th street north between ulmerton and bryan dairy rd heading south from ulmerton

web site is at  http://thestraights.com/images/billboard.jpg

Wes Fager

"

THIS Billboard,the one Mike Sherman &nd Chris Tyler now regret. :wave: "

Yes.This is it! :wave: "

Heres the post about the billboard Mike Sherman paid for to lure his victims.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #82 on: April 04, 2006, 02:11:00 AM »
On 2006-04-03 23:10:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-03-25 05:24:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-03-18 23:14:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"

"

Well here's the first photo of the billboard.  It's not too clear.  We're working on getting a better shot.  It's at

66th street north between ulmerton and bryan dairy rd heading south from ulmerton

Wes Fager

"

Yes.This is it! :wave: "

Heres the post about the billboard Mike Sherman paid for to lure his victims."

Yes,a WARNING!I called that number and was abused by Mike Sherman.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #83 on: April 04, 2006, 08:10:00 AM »
He gave you "phone abuse"? How much did he charge ya, fag-boy?  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2006, 12:31:00 AM »
On 2006-04-04 05:10:00, Anonymous wrote:

"He gave you "phone abuse"? How much did he charge ya, fag-boy?  :lol: "

He PAID me one hamburger and fries and a coke.
Hamburgers and clowns.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #85 on: April 05, 2006, 12:57:00 AM »
On 2006-04-04 21:31:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

"He gave you "phone abuse"? How much did he charge ya, fag-boy?  :lol: "

He PAID me one hamburger and fries and a coke.

Hamburgers and clowns."

Mike Sherman has been using the "Hamburgers and Clowns" ploy to molest children for years.
Now he's using it to recruit new followers for Wes Fager?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #86 on: April 05, 2006, 12:59:00 AM »

"

"

Wes Fager

"

If you lived here,you'd be getting molested by Mike Sherman right now.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #87 on: April 05, 2006, 10:28:00 AM »

"He gave you "phone abuse"? How much did he charge ya, fag-boy?  ::bwahaha2::  ::bwahaha2::  ::crybaby::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #88 on: April 05, 2006, 11:05:00 PM »
On 2006-03-13 09:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-03-12 17:57:00, Anonymous wrote:

Im not these "Animals".

But I did call the number,and the very next day after meeting with them they posted my real name and personal informations all over this board.

Real creeps Mike Sherman and Chris Tyler. ::burger:: "

Well whoever the fuck you are, Brian, Larry, Timmy, Beth; this is getting so old.  You've run most of the decent people off the boards with this paranoid shit and I'm not talking about the usual crowd you go after, others are sick to death of your delusional little fantasies too.  So you don't like Mike and the rest of them.  You think they work for the Semblers.  You think they're pro-Straight.  Ok, but most of the rest of us don't.  Dragging this shit on for years really shows what childish, immature and desperately attentions seeking people you are.  Wahh, wahh, wahh.  Nobody pays enough attention to LIFE.  Wahh, someone mentioned my name here after I was a complete fucking asshole to just about everyone.  Wahhh, Ginger won't moderate the boards and take down things I don't like.  Christ dude, burst that bubble of the insular world you're living in.

FUCKING GET OVER IT!!!!!! Not Straight, but whatever perceived *wrongs* were done to you by other survivors.  You're way off base on the conspiracy shit there people.  Time to come back to reality.

And whoever posted this....not necessary, below the belt and only gives him more fuel for his fire.  That's exactly the kind of crap that he (or whoever) posted about Sammie.  

"

On 2006-03-12 10:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"NO ANIMALS, YOU MADE THE MISTAKE OF BEING NOT ABORTED.  lol- YOUR FAMILY IS ONE WHACKED PIECE OF SHIT"

"

You got beef with the way I defend myself while your self defense is lacking? You don't think Michael Sherman lieing fully about MCG taking a case is a big deal? You got frustrations you think you want to take out on me and you think you're big enuff to fight fair? You think I'm the one you want to fuck with in person? Name the time and the widely public place where people can witness us going at beating the fucking hell out of each other with each others' permission and we'll do it so long as you pay for the tickets. You ain't shit and you don't exist outside of my knowledge of you, and you are nothing aside from me. I am all that exists. If I leave here, you survivors aren't shit. I'd pit my shitass family against your sorry broke assed moms and dads and unknown siblings anyday. I'm going to let you throw the first hit and then follow your lead. See, I don't like sitting around all day schmoking weed and making friends and fuck buddies. That's you. I like fighting, call it 'chasing others off' - I like that. So name the spot you'd like to meet. Next you will say its not worth your time, you won't give a name and address 'cos its not worth your time and you will continue to hide like you've done long before I came here, and you'll probly just keep up with those old book anecdotes and retro insults everyone's heard a trillion times since the 70s and 80s. So go ahead, its what this fornuts is all about. And this is exactly what I have come to expect from someone like you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #89 on: April 06, 2006, 08:20:00 AM »
On 2006-04-05 20:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

You got beef with the way I defend myself while your self defense is lacking?

Wasn't trying to *defend* anything.  Nothing to defend.

You don't think Michael Sherman lieing fully about MCG taking a case is a big deal?

Nope.  I don't think he lied either.  I think it was some kind of misunderstanding or mixup that you're hell bent on turning into some conspiracy against you.

You got frustrations you think you want to take out on me and you think you're big enuff to fight fair?

No frustrations.  Life is actually pretty sweet at the moment.  Try again.

You think I'm the one you want to fuck with in person?

Don't want to fuck with you at all.  Want you to grow up.

Name the time and the widely public place where people can witness us going at beating the fucking hell out of each other with each others' permission and we'll do it so long as you pay for the tickets. You ain't shit and you don't exist outside of my knowledge of you, and you are nothing aside from me. I am all that exists. If I leave here, you survivors aren't shit. I'd pit my shitass family against your sorry broke assed moms and dads and unknown siblings anyday. I'm going to let you throw the first hit and then follow your lead. See, I don't like sitting around all day schmoking weed and making friends and fuck buddies. That's you. I like fighting, call it 'chasing others off' - I like that. So name the spot you'd like to meet. Next you will say its not worth your time, you won't give a name and address 'cos its not worth your time and you will continue to hide like you've done long before I came here, and you'll probly just keep up with those old book anecdotes and retro insults everyone's heard a trillion times since the 70s and 80s. So go ahead, its what this fornuts is all about. And this is exactly what I have come to expect from someone like you."

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Idiot.  :roll:  :lol: