Author Topic: photo of billboard  (Read 11193 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2006, 06:42:00 AM »
On 2006-03-27 03:40:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-03-26 21:31:00, Helena Handbasket wrote:

"The style of the minivan first attracted my attention, this is a modern vehicle.

Then I took a closer look... you have to magnify it a little to see beyond the "STRAIGHT INC", and look below to see that it's about a SURVIVORS CONFERENCE in 2003!

Get over it already!  You're trying to dupe people into believing that Mike and Chris should regret something?  What??  That they ponied up for an ANTI-STRAIGHT cause?

.... and yes, I'm fairly certain you're not Dodd/Dobbs/Animals, PsychoBoy.

I don't think we're here for anything, we're just products of evolution. You can say 'Gee, your life must be pretty bleak if you don't think there's a purpose' but I'm anticipating a good lunch.
--Dr. James Watson, American biologist

"

Im not trying to dupe anybody.

The old billboard photo is used here as proof of Mike Sherman's behavior of using others only for his own benefit.

I also dont think Mike Sherman is pro straight.

He fucked me over with this billboard,and he fucked others over too.He screwed so many people with his toll free number ploy that he cant even remember all of us.

Mike Sherman is behaving this way today,using other methods that the billboard from the past.

"

Yes Helen,I'd have to agree with anon on this one.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #61 on: April 01, 2006, 12:42:00 AM »
On 2006-03-25 05:24:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-03-18 23:14:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-03-13 22:49:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2002-05-13 18:40:00, wesfager wrote:

"

Well here's the first photo of the billboard.  It's not too clear.  We're working on getting a better shot.  It's at

66th street north between ulmerton and bryan dairy rd heading south from ulmerton

web site is at  http://thestraights.com/images/billboard.jpg

Wes Fager

"

THIS Billboard,the one Mike Sherman &nd Chris Tyler now regret. :wave: "

Yes.This is it! :wave: "

Who can forget THAT one!

Offline Helena Handbasket

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2006, 09:22:00 PM »

Yes Helen,I'd have to agree with anon on this one."

Agree about what?

Seems to me Mike and the gang was forming an ANTI-Straight conference.

Who cares if he 7th stepped?  Who cares if he was following program logic until he was able to make decisions on his own.

The point is, after he and others were allowed to think for themselves, they did the right thing.  You know... whatever step that was... "Made amends to others...."?

Sure, it's a "step" and if you're still on that side of the fence, surely, you must understand.  But even if you're as anti-twelve-step as most of us are, you must know by now that people do grow and change.

I don't know what your exact beef is,  but you seem unwilling to believe that people grow and change.  You also don't seem to believe that the "oldcomers" that caused you (and me) so much grief were also under duress and many of them would change the history.

Today's mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held its ground.
--Anonymous

uly 21, 2003 - September 17, 2006

Offline Troubled Turd

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #63 on: April 01, 2006, 09:29:00 PM »
I don't know what your exact beef is

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #64 on: April 01, 2006, 11:23:00 PM »
On 2006-04-01 18:22:00, Helena Handbasket wrote:

"

Agree about what?

Who cares if he 7th stepped?  Who cares if he was following program logic until he was able to make decisions on his own.

The point is, after he and others were allowed to think for themselves, they did the right thing.  You know... whatever step that was... "Made amends to others...."?

Sure, it's a "step" and if you're still on that side of the fence, surely, you must understand.  But even if you're as anti-twelve-step as most of us are, you must know by now that people do grow and change.

I don't know what your exact beef is,  but you seem unwilling to believe that people grow and change.  You also don't seem to believe that the "oldcomers" that caused you (and me) so much grief were also under duress and many of them would change the history.

--Anonymous

"

NO,Im saying that they DONT change their behavior,and the billboard photo with Mike Sherman's toll free number is proof.
I had the experience of calling that number and meeting with them,but they misused the personal information I gave them about myself and posted my personal informations here.
They did that to many others too.
Mike Sherman and Chris Tyler continue to abuse people today.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #65 on: April 02, 2006, 09:41:00 AM »
::crybaby::  ::crybaby::  ::crybaby::  ::crybaby::  ::crybaby::  ::crybaby::  ::crybaby::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #66 on: April 02, 2006, 12:08:00 PM »
On 2006-04-01 20:23:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-04-01 18:22:00, Helena Handbasket wrote:

"

Agree about what?

--Anonymous

"

NO,Im saying that they DONT change their behavior,and the billboard photo with Mike Sherman's toll free number is proof.

I had the experience of calling that number and meeting with them,but they misused the personal information I gave them about myself and posted my personal informations here.

They did that to many others too.

Mike Sherman and Chris Tyler continue to abuse people today."

I agree with you,but HELEN does not read the post before reply.

Offline Helena Handbasket

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #67 on: April 02, 2006, 02:56:00 PM »

I agree with you,but HELEN does not read the post before reply."

First of all, it's Helena... with an "A".  Let's not get me confused with a certain short, blonde crone who gave a whole new meaning to "big hair". :grin:

Yes, I understand the bone of contention is that someone's real name came out.  

Unless this has caused some damage -  such as termination from a job, or your wife up and left for that reason alone, and demanded alimony before the door hit her in the ass - IT DOESNT MATTER!

....and speaking of "Doesn't matter"... I'm not even sure why I continue to watch this thread.

Bye!

Impiety: Your irreverence toward my deity.
--Ambrose Bierce

uly 21, 2003 - September 17, 2006

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2006, 04:47:00 AM »
On 2006-04-02 11:56:00, Helena Handbasket wrote:

"

First of all, it's Helena... with an "A".  Let's not get me confused with a certain short, blonde crone who gave a whole new meaning to "big hair". :grin:

Unless this has caused some damage -  such as termination from a job, or your wife up and left for that reason alone, and demanded alimony before the door hit her in the ass - IT DOESNT MATTER!

....and speaking of "Doesn't matter"... I'm not even sure why I continue to watch this thread.

Bye!

--Ambrose Bierce

"

Well YES IT DOES matter.
Mike Sherman has not stopped this behavior,so it stands to reason that Mike Sherman has continued to create victims.
The photo of the billboard illustrates the length at which Mike Sherman will go to,at great expense,to locate his potential victims.
I am a victim of Mike Sherman,and so can you be too.
Mike Sherman and Chris Tyler are child abusers.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2006, 01:15:00 PM »
On 2006-04-03 01:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-04-02 11:56:00, Helena Handbasket wrote:

"

Bye!

--Ambrose Bierce

"

Well YES IT DOES matter.

Mike Sherman has not stopped this behavior,so it stands to reason that Mike Sherman has continued to create victims.

The photo of the billboard illustrates the length at which Mike Sherman will go to,at great expense,to locate his potential victims.

I am a victim of Mike Sherman,and so can you be too.

Mike Sherman and Chris Tyler are child abusers."

You see how much the shterman and tyler dude reply back to you.   They must be really thinkin alot about you and really really worrying about you and your "threats" and cries of "abuse'  Stay in china or whereever you are.  I don't think you and your concerns matter that much

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2006, 01:22:00 PM »
why do i bother to read this thread anymore?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2006, 02:47:00 PM »
On 2006-04-03 01:47:00, Anonymous

Dude, you are REALLY losing it.  Seriously.  Smoke a joint, have a drink, take a walk, light a cigarette, read a good book, plan an invasion, start a war, become a Jehovah's Witness, listen to talk radio, DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN OBSESS ON THIS SHIT.   It really isn't very good for you, and when you're in this state of mind, it makes your posts rather boring and redundant.  Saying something a thousand times doesn't make it any more or less true, just more monotonous.  You lose your credibility with neutral observers by continuing this approach.  YAWN.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2006, 02:51:00 PM »
I never knew mike sherman but after reading this thread i think i would probably think he is a nice guy.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #73 on: April 03, 2006, 03:07:00 PM »
Did I ever mention the time I fucked Miller's wife, Ruth? I was on 3rd phase and going to school at Mirror Lake in St. Petersburg, when one day, after school, I heard an older female voice call from behind me. I turned around, surprised to see Ruth Newton.
"I'm giving you a ride today", she said, flashing that sexy smile of hers and indicating a large Cadillac with tinted windows.
"Thanks Mrs. Newton" I replied, holding her door open for her. I went around to the other side of the car and was shocked to see a bottle of Cutty Sark and a couple of shot glasses in plain sight, right next to a tray of sensimilla and a mirror with two fat, white rails laid out on it.
"Don't be nervous" she said, "we'll just have a little party here. It'll be our little secret." She uncapped the Cutty and took a long pull, then passed me the bottle. I tilted my head back for a long draw of scotch, and heard her snorting up a line as I felt her hand groping at my cock and balls. I took another deep draw from the bottle as fear, revulsion ,and a sick sense of desire filled me.
"It's OK" she said, "here--do a line"
I took the mirror she handed me, and the rolled up $100 bill, and bent down to see my wild-eyed reflection in the mirror as she unzipped my pants.
"I've never done coke before" I said, kind of nervously.
"Oh, that's not cocaine, silly boy, that's PCP. It's very decadent. Miller and I like to do it when we watch bestiality movies we made on our honeymoon".
"Oh", I said, feeling my dick reluctantly getting hard to her touch and a buzzing noise in my head.
"Why don't you roll us a joint?" she said, right before she bent down and swollowed my engorged prick and began skillfully fellating me.
"Sure" I said, feeling hazy yet strangely aroused as she continued inhaling my shaft.
Suddenly she stopped sucking, sat up, and told me to light up the joint I had barely been able to roll. As I lit it up and took a deep toke into my lungs, she pulled down the black polyester slacks she was wearing to reveal that she had no panties on. She took the joint from me, hit it a couple of times, thenthrew herself over the seat, with her ass in the air.
"FUCK ME ! FUCK ME IN THE ASS LIKE THE SLUT I AM!" she screamed, and I plunged my drug-crazed dick into her bung hole, feeling her convulse with joy as I buried my dick in her ass.
She passed the joint back to me and I hit it again and again as I continued probing her anus with my johnson. Sweat poured down my face and I continued to pump her butt as I wiped the perspiration of my forehead. She began screaming again, making wild animal noises, and just as I was about to cum, she yelled out "Look over your shoulder RIGHT NOW!!!!"
Startled, I did as she said, and what I saw when I did was a sight I will never foget. Over my shoulder I saw Miller Newton, dressed in a torn Girl Scout uniform, furiously masturbating himself as he watched us. Then he pulled out a bible, and opened it up so he could ejaculate within it's pages.
I guess it was the PCP, maybe the weed, or the scotch, but I statred laughing. Ruthie slapped me across the face and said " You just got yourself a 3-day Away From Home, Druggie".

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2006, 03:10:00 PM »
My name is Clem Snide. I am a private asshole. A detective, if you will. I am also a survivor of the St. Petersburg, Florida branch of Straight Inc., so you will see why my recent assignment thoroughly intrigued me.

I had been hired by a wealthy developer from south Florida to investigate certain rumors and allegations regarding his son's predilection for unnatural relationships, one he had received "treatment" for at KIDS of New Jersey in the 90s. It seems the old man was getting into politics, nothing major, but even a small-time elected official can use his leverage to affect a lucrative change in his personal finances. The old man didn't want some nancy-boy kid blowing things with the voters, so he wanted someone to keep tabs on the kid and make sure he didn't get too flambouyant with his lifestyle, at least until the election was over.

I trailed the kid for a couple of days, and there didn't seem to be anything the old man should know about. He was the one covering my bill of $800 a day, plus expenses, and my job was to keep tabs on the young man. I didn't care one way or the other the who or what the kid liked to go to bed with, the only thing I was doing was surveillance. I would bet that Daddy had told his boy that there would be no allowance check coming next month if he embarrassed the family before the electorate.

Anyway, about five days into it, I follow the kid's BMW down to Madeira Beach. I'm not too familiar with the area, and the kid actually left me stuck behind a light. A cop was beside me so I couldn't run the light, but eventually I sighted the BMW, idling down the street from what looked like the Christ of the Sea Church. The brake light was on and I saw a figure get into the car from the open passenger side door. The door closed, the brake lights went off, and the BMW drove on, with my grey sedan following at a discrete distance.

The BMW drove a winding path, as if trying to evade pursuit, but I'm pretty much an old pro at this game, and I manged to follow the kid. He pulled into a subdivision and I let him go ahead a couple of blocks before I turned in. I slowly crept through the neighborhood, parking my car a few houses down from where the BMW was parked. I pulled up the For Sale sign in the yard and made my way casually around the house, then through the neighboring yards until I found a good vantage point in a tree behind the fenced back yard where I could get a good glimpse of the goings on at the target house. I broke out my camera and binoculars and made ready to film what I saw. I had heard some splashing around in what I inferred to be a swimming pool, I confirmed this with visual observation.

Sure enough, the kid was getting his homo freak on. There at poolside, he was strutting around naked, with a hard-on, jacking off on another man, an older man, No!...it can't be...it is...it IS...Miller Newton! Miller Newton, bastion of all things moral and decent, getting spunked on by some guy forty years younger than him! I almost broke out in laughter, but I am, after all, a professional, so I began recording the images on my camera and immediately uploaded them to my laptop in the car.

Miller and the kid performed all kinds of depraved acts, many involving his priest costume, many involving the yappy little Jack Russell terrier that kept leaping by the pool, and some involving both.

Eventually, I guess the two kooks got tired of the animal act and decided to go for some rough trade. The kid went inside, then returned to poolside with a suitcase that he placed on top of a glass patio table and opened. I heard him say, "Come here, Slave Bitch" as he grabbed a cat-o-nine-tails and a pair of metal cuffs from the suitcase.
"Yes, Master, I heard Miller reply, as he pulled his naked body out of the pool and knelt beside the kid.
The kid then chained Miller's wrists to the pool ladder, and began flogging him savagely. Then he penetrated Miller anally with a large, black dildo, pissing on Miller's bald head and commanding him to lap up the piss that collected on the patio, an order that was obeyed instantly.

This type of weirdo shit continued for a while, and my camera recorded a good bit of it. However, enough was enough, and I had a pretty good idea of how to handle the situation. I jumped into the back yard, pulling my Ruger and yelling "Hold it right there to the kid, who was just about to give Miller a jalapeno juice enema.

The looks of shock and surprise were truly a Kodak moment. "Listen, kid,I was hired by a certain MR.---------, a man with certain political ambitions. You know the man I'm speaking of, correct?" The kid nodded.

"Then you also know that your financial future could come to a bleak and abrupt end if that gentleman were to find out what was going on here."
He nodded again.

"Then listen up, kid. Get dressed and get the hell out of here. Don't ever mention that you have ever seen me in your life. I spent the last half-hour filming you two, and if I don't periodically enter a code into my computer, the last half-hour will be emailed to the gentleman I mentioned earlier. You understand?"

The kid didn't nod, just grabbed his clothes and put them on, then left out a side gate. Miller looked at me, horrified as I took close-up pictures of him. The kid had put a ballgag on him, so all he could do was whimper as I savagely kicked him in the genitals. This seemed to arouse him, so I stopped. I went over to the open suitcase and found a pair of leg irons and a jar of honey. I slapped the leg irons on Miller, securing his legs to the pool ladder. I poured the honey over his crotch. Then I went into the yard and dug up an ant pile with my gloved hands, carried the ants across the yard, and dropped them on Miller. It took a few trips, and I got bitten a couple of times, but I did it. Then I lit up a cigarette and blew the smoke in his face, saying, "Well, Miller, you've certainly got a lot to answer for, and nothing I could do to you would be enough to begin to pay you back for all the pain you have caused. I put the cigarette out on his right nipple to accentuate my speech. I'm just gonna leave you here with the ants for a little while. Then I'm gonna email a couple of those pics, with the kid's face blurred out, of course, to a few interested parties. Remember, asshole, I'll be out there, and so will others, waiting to exact our revenge. Live in fear, shithead" I said as I kicked him in the face.

I left the way I came. It had been a long day, and I was tired. I drove to the office, where a bottle of Scotch waited.

(Then I woke up. What a weird dream!)