Author Topic: photo of billboard  (Read 11203 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2006, 03:10:00 AM »
On 2006-03-12 23:42:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-03-10 23:27:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2002-05-14 06:08:00, wesfager wrote:

"The biilboard cost $2000 for one month. It was made possible from a donation of $500 from Ken H., $100 from Mike S., $100 donation from Chris (I believe) and $1,300 from an anonymous donor.

Wes Fager"

Heres a post of the "Billboard" with toll free number to Mike Sherman's house.

Wes Fager is even quoted saying that Mike Sherman and Chris Tyler payed money for this billboard,advertising their toll free number.

I called the number,and the next day Sherman and Chris Tyler began posting my real name and personal informations here for all to see.

Mike Sherman and Chris Tyler are 7 stepper Child Abusers,and Wes Fager was an Oldcommer Parent and abused countless children that he held prisoner in his home and van."

Well,what a fine mess you have gotten yourself in to this time,Mike Sherman."
:tup:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2006, 12:37:00 PM »
On 2006-03-12 17:57:00, Anonymous wrote:

Im not these "Animals".

But I did call the number,and the very next day after meeting with them they posted my real name and personal informations all over this board.

Real creeps Mike Sherman and Chris Tyler. ::burger:: "

Well whoever the fuck you are, Brian, Larry, Timmy, Beth; this is getting so old.  You've run most of the decent people off the boards with this paranoid shit and I'm not talking about the usual crowd you go after, others are sick to death of your delusional little fantasies too.  So you don't like Mike and the rest of them.  You think they work for the Semblers.  You think they're pro-Straight.  Ok, but most of the rest of us don't.  Dragging this shit on for years really shows what childish, immature and desperately attentions seeking people you are.  Wahh, wahh, wahh.  Nobody pays enough attention to LIFE.  Wahh, someone mentioned my name here after I was a complete fucking asshole to just about everyone.  Wahhh, Ginger won't moderate the boards and take down things I don't like.  Christ dude, burst that bubble of the insular world you're living in.

FUCKING GET OVER IT!!!!!! Not Straight, but whatever perceived *wrongs* were done to you by other survivors.  You're way off base on the conspiracy shit there people.  Time to come back to reality.

And whoever posted this....not necessary, below the belt and only gives him more fuel for his fire.  That's exactly the kind of crap that he (or whoever) posted about Sammie.  

"

On 2006-03-12 10:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"NO ANIMALS, YOU MADE THE MISTAKE OF BEING NOT ABORTED.  lol- YOUR FAMILY IS ONE WHACKED PIECE OF SHIT"

Offline teachback

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2006, 01:15:00 PM »
You've run most of the decent people off the boards

F that, he hasn't run ME off..  :roll:

Offline teachback

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2006, 01:18:00 PM »
On 2006-03-13 09:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-03-12 17:57:00, Anonymous wrote:

Im not these "Animals".

But I did call the number,and the very next day after meeting with them they posted my real name and personal informations all over this board.

Real creeps Mike Sherman and Chris Tyler. ::burger:: "

Well whoever the fuck you are, Brian, Larry, Timmy, Beth; this is getting so old.  You've run most of the decent people off the boards with this paranoid shit and I'm not talking about the usual crowd you go after, others are sick to death of your delusional little fantasies too.  So you don't like Mike and the rest of them.  You think they work for the Semblers.  You think they're pro-Straight.  Ok, but most of the rest of us don't.  Dragging this shit on for years really shows what childish, immature and desperately attentions seeking people you are.  Wahh, wahh, wahh.  Nobody pays enough attention to LIFE.  Wahh, someone mentioned my name here after I was a complete fucking asshole to just about everyone.  Wahhh, Ginger won't moderate the boards and take down things I don't like.  Christ dude, burst that bubble of the insular world you're living in.

FUCKING GET OVER IT!!!!!! Not Straight, but whatever perceived *wrongs* were done to you by other survivors.  You're way off base on the conspiracy shit there people.  Time to come back to reality.

And whoever posted this....not necessary, below the belt and only gives him more fuel for his fire.  That's exactly the kind of crap that he (or whoever) posted about Sammie.  

"

On 2006-03-12 10:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"NO ANIMALS, YOU MADE THE MISTAKE OF BEING NOT ABORTED.  lol- YOUR FAMILY IS ONE WHACKED PIECE OF SHIT"

"

ZZZZZZZZZZ You bore me more than HE does..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2006, 01:21:00 PM »
..and who the hell is "Larry"?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2006, 01:23:00 PM »
On 2006-03-13 10:15:00, Frank Discussion wrote:

"

F that, he hasn't run ME off..  :roll: "

Good.  I'm glad.  I don't think he's run people off in the sense that they're scared of him, he just makes it completely not worth the hassle to post anymore.  He's taken all the fun and camaraderie out of it.  Sure, we all used to fight every once in a while.  Sure some people completely despise some others but there was never this kind of totally disruptive and completely unnecessary kind of bullshit going on until he (or whoever) got their nose out of joint.  Then everyone's got to pay for it.  Almost everyone has patronized him and at first placated him and tried to help, but it's no use.  He doesn't really want help.  He thoroughly enjoys wallowing in his self-pity and blaming everyone and everything around him for his failures in life.   First it was Straight/LIFE's fault.  Now it's all our fault.

Like I said, it just gets old and ultimately not worth it to try and carry on normal conversations.

Offline teachback

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2006, 01:24:00 PM »
And whoever posted this....not necessary, below the belt and only gives him more fuel for his fire. That's exactly the kind of crap that he (or whoever) posted about Sammie.

...and fwiw, I believe that "he" or whoever posted that to himself...duh.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2006, 01:25:00 PM »
Well then my bad. Duh.  :roll:

Offline teachback

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2006, 01:25:00 PM »
On 2006-03-13 10:23:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-03-13 10:15:00, Frank Discussion wrote:

"

F that, he hasn't run ME off..  :roll: "

Good.  I'm glad.  I don't think he's run people off in the sense that they're scared of him, he just makes it completely not worth the hassle to post anymore.  He's taken all the fun and camaraderie out of it.  Sure, we all used to fight every once in a while.  Sure some people completely despise some others but there was never this kind of totally disruptive and completely unnecessary kind of bullshit going on until he (or whoever) got their nose out of joint.  Then everyone's got to pay for it.  Almost everyone has patronized him and at first placated him and tried to help, but it's no use.  He doesn't really want help.  He thoroughly enjoys wallowing in his self-pity and blaming everyone and everything around him for his failures in life.   First it was Straight/LIFE's fault.  Now it's all our fault.

Like I said, it just gets old and ultimately not worth it to try and carry on normal conversations."

Oh god, why don't we just have a fucking come-down rap.. sorry, but why waste your breath? Seriously..

Offline teachback

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2006, 01:26:00 PM »
On 2006-03-13 10:25:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Well then my bad. Duh.  :roll: "

Sorry, I know I'm being kind of a jerk..

Offline teachback

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2006, 01:29:00 PM »
Well gotta go, anon(s).. ttyl.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2006, 01:34:00 PM »
On 2006-03-13 10:25:00, Frank Discussion wrote:

Oh god, why don't we just have a fucking come-down rap.. sorry, but why waste your breath? Seriously.."

It's not meant to be a fucking come down rap.  It's about common fucking decency.  If someone in the outside world spoke to me the way this asshole has spoken to so many others here I'd fucking kick his scrawny little ass.  I don't know him so I can't, but I can tell him what a mindless, selfish, tantrum throwing little 2 year old he is.  I've watched so many people over the last few years really try to talk to him.  Try to help him, try to understand him and all anyone gets back is a barrage of the most vile, digusting filth on here, not to mention death threats (whether that was him or one of his disciples).  I think everyone's pretty much over it and just wishes he'd crawl back under whatever rock he came from.

Offline teachback

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #27 on: March 13, 2006, 02:29:00 PM »
Well I hope it doesn't ruin your day if he doesn't, b/c he probably won't.... just sayin.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #28 on: March 13, 2006, 03:12:00 PM »
Hardly, I know better.  I guess it just irritated me.  I"m so sick of seeing Mike et al slammed because of others' paranoid delusions.   Mike's a really decent guy and the things that have been said about him and his wife and threatened against the both of them are just so far over the top it crosses the line into the psychopathic.

And it is sad that so many people have faded away.  This used to be a fun place, even with all the fighting.  It didn't really seem to go to the sick lengths that it does now and has for a while as I remember.  Maybe I'm wrong.  I hope it all works itself out.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
photo of billboard
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2006, 01:26:00 AM »
On 2006-03-13 12:12:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Hardly, I know better.  I guess it just irritated me.  I"m so sick of seeing Mike et al slammed because of others' paranoid delusions.   Mike's a really decent guy and the things that have been said about him and his wife and threatened against the both of them are just so far over the top it crosses the line into the psychopathic.

And it is sad that so many people have faded away.  This used to be a fun place, even with all the fighting.  It didn't really seem to go to the sick lengths that it does now and has for a while as I remember.  Maybe I'm wrong.  I hope it all works itself out."

et al?
Hi Sammy :wave:
Better get those scabs looked at by a doctor.
I know "picking" them helps to lubricate your junk down there,but eventually your infection will become airborn and infect the whole damn continent.