Author Topic: New User name for Scott W  (Read 1892 times)

Offline chaoslodge

• View Profile
New User name for Scott W
« on: July 01, 2001, 02:48:03 PM »
Hey everyone,

I finally have had enough time to register an actual user name for these boards.  I am using the name from my music studio in a shameless promotion attempt.  I will hopefully have time next weekend to update my web site too.

Thanks to Ginger for using my music on her site.  Anyone else who wants to use Chaos Lodge Productions music for any reason relating to our overall purposes here is welcome to do so.  Just let me know what you want to use and I will set it up for you if you need help.

Cheers

Scott Wagner  

Straight Inc, Springfield, VA

9/83 - 9/85

Now it is 4/20

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline KimberlyNJ

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2001, 12:23:29 AM »
SCOTT!!!!
Ur back!  I missed ya!  Ur coming to the conferencce, right? I hope so!  See ya!

hey...u have AIM?

My name is

kdf1271

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2001, 09:41:31 PM »
Re: New User name for Scott W
Oh no, thank you for making it available! I've always loved Claire the Loone and that is a dastardly powerful mix if ever there was a one. I hope you're selling some records and I think you should promo yourself all over the place.

Good to hear from you. Will you be bringing the family to Bethesda? I'm bringning the littlest Warbi along for good luck and company. And she just loves babies =)

-If there's a worse idea going than locking kids up for victimless crimes, it's probably locking them in close proximity to some tyrannical altruist bent on helping them even if it kills them.
http://trebach.org/conference.html'>Saving our Children from Drug Treatment Abuse

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes