Author Topic: 411 ELAN IS NO MORE no more 911 for Elan Survivors  (Read 2241 times)

Offline FreeCopyofDUCKtext

• View Profile
411 ELAN IS NO MORE no more 911 for Elan Survivors
« on: April 06, 2011, 04:45:32 PM »
Good day,
As publisher of DUCK, I am offering Elan Survivors a copy of the text of DUCK for free.
Text only remember. Attached as a .zip file as a microsoft word document.
Revised edition is planned as a eBook online late 2011.
Regards, Dan
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
Re: 411 ELAN IS NO MORE no more 911 for Elan Survivors
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 05:54:22 PM »
THIS IS COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. IT MAY NOT BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE UNLESS PRIOR WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION IS GIVEN BY THE AUTHOR, MAURA CURLEY OR THE PUBLISHER, DANIEL BOSTDORF. ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN  CANNOT BE  SHARED WITH ANYONE EITHER BY PRINTING HARD COPY AND/OR FORWARDING THE CONTENTS OF THE ELECTRONIC VERSION OF THIS BOOK.
ooops I just quoted that.

Thank you for sharing this.  :notworthy:
Does this Mean we can not post the chapters about Elan here on Fornits?
"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams

Offline FreeCopyofDUCKtext

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 08:10:05 PM »
Yes you can...
It has ALWAYS been YOUR story, not ours.
Contrary to  some opinion over past 20+ years  -  we never made a penny from this book nor was it our intention to do so.

We published this book to expose Joe Ricci and Elan.
We failed because the "powers that be" shut us down.

Elan Survivors SUCCEEDED with persistent calls for this hellhole to be closed down.

We only validated a very small fraction of what happened....but we explained WHY it happened!

Dan

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 10:49:32 PM »
Dan thank you for  the book, and everything else that has come to pass in the shutting down of that sadistic ,brutal,  violent soul eating hell hole.  I do think that there are a lot of questions that need to be answered .

Does Peter Connelly of Ocean Properties really know where the money that Sharon Terry is bringing to the table, comes from.  His  company is partnering with the Scarbrough Downs in building the racino in Biddeford ,Maine . His company builds family resorts , Peter do you think that families will think  that your company condones serial sadistic systematic brutal child abuse , when this merger is completed . Do you think this could effect your company's bottom line? Peter why do you think Sharon Terry is in such a hurry to get this project off  and running and start the  ground works as soon as humanly possible?

you know when soneone asks me what I think of when I think of Elan School , I say it was a sadistic ,brutal ,violent ,soul eating hellhole.  You know what Mr. Connelly I am not the only one that feels this way .

Thanks again Dan for all of your assistance in exposing and shutting that hell hole down.

Peace

Matt Hoffman

Offline Dethgurl

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2011, 07:31:25 AM »
Quote from: "FreeCopyofDUCKtext"
Yes you can...
It has ALWAYS been YOUR story, not ours.
Contrary to  some opinion over past 20+ years  -  we never made a penny from this book nor was it our intention to do so.

We published this book to expose Joe Ricci and Elan.
We failed because the "powers that be" shut us down.

Elan Survivors SUCCEEDED with persistent calls for this hellhole to be closed down.

We only validated a very small fraction of what happened....but we explained WHY it happened!

Dan

Thank You Dan.
Thanks for being there for years.
"The people, when they have been unchecked, have been as unjust, tyrannical, brutal, barbarous and cruel as any king or senate possessed of uncontrollable power.
The majority has eternally, and without one exception, usurped over the rights of the minority." ~John Adams

Offline Matt C. Hoffman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2011, 07:56:29 AM »
Good Morning Dethgurl ,

Your name kills me ....you are right Dan has been here for us for years and has put up with a lot of hateful attacks.   Those things were newport 100''s right ....  hey I still got a lot of questions for Senator Bill Diamond , that I am gonna have to post here or on that other thread.

I really think the outside help that elan received really needs to be looked as how it was able to avoid all scrutiny for 40 plus tears  (i mean years,  probably 40 thousand of gallons of tears , if you want to talk about tear factor of elan , lotta pain caused by that hell hole  ).....it is fantastic that it is closed ....though I am sure now Bill Diamond isn't as proud of his in my opinion golden cash cow as far as the tax revenues that it generated.

After all  Senator Bill Diamond posted on his web page that he worked for the Elan school (liasion). What does that mean , that he was a lobbyist for child abuse between elan and the Maine state legisture. Oh y-e-a-h many  questions for Bill

And Dethgurl don't get me started on Peter Connelly of Ocean Properties and Scarbrough downs all getting in bed together to build that Racino in Biddeford .....Shoot I think I have completely gotten off topic , I will have to find that other post  of Dans where he mentioned Billy Diamond and post my questions .

I agree Dethgurl , Dan is a friend to all of us survivors. and he has been there since the beginning.

Peace

Matt