Author Topic: strange 1st phase experiences  (Read 1053 times)

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
strange 1st phase experiences
« on: November 15, 2003, 08:38:00 PM »
I think the wierdest time during my incarcaration in St. Pete was probably the first three or so weeks.  Getting used to being in group for me was no easy thing.  The sitting in the bench and chair thing for 12+ hours/day was not easy for me.   I think living with my oldcomer was very strange.  I remember 'bout my 10th day he started taking baths and whacking off in tub (with the curtain drawn closed)  I remember him saying to me something like "...if you are lucky you too will love yourself enough to do this..."  I hated it when he did that.  

Another thing that blew my mind was when this 2nd phaser got confronted for having his dog in the shower with him.  He ended up admitting to beastiality with the dog.  He of course  got started over.  God that was a fucked up introduction to straight.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Don Smith

• View Profile
    • http://straightincalumni.com
strange 1st phase experiences
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2003, 08:13:00 AM »
Yeah, the first couple of weeks was rough.  Here I was 20 years old, 943 miles away from home. (Don't you just love Mapquest?)  I was scared out of my socks.

My oldcomer was 18 and I didn't like the idea that he had damn near total contol over me.  Having to ask for everything before doing it drove me nuts too.

I heard all kinds of stories from guys jerking off and then eating their semen to a guy who jerked off in his own feces!  Just GROSS.

I remember crying in the dismissal line at night too.  I missed my girlfriend something awful and my first night I had no idea who this guy was with his hands on my beltloop. Pure culture shock.

Don
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
t\'s not for me to question How God will provide for my needs. I only have to Know that He will.