Author Topic: What Happened?  (Read 1042 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What Happened?
« on: November 15, 2003, 05:05:00 AM »
Hello, Anybody from Straight Inc. years 1977-1979?
I'm Barry's Brother. What in the hell happened to my brother in Straiht Inc. ? In the Seed in which I was a graduate he was known as the Carbona Kid. I can't reach him.He's all screwed up. Can anybody tell me what happened to him? Please e-mail me at [email protected] . I would be very grateful if somebody can help me communicate with him. Someone please help me understand. Thanx.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
What Happened?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2003, 10:17:00 AM »
If you are a seed graduate, I cordially invite you to the Seed Discussion forum. We would love to hear your story and would appreciate your input.

Thank you.

Innocence implies the ability to restrain from the initiation of aggression, and to question those who don't.
http://www.MisesRomania.org' target='_new'>Sorin Cucerai

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
What Happened?
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2003, 10:19:00 AM »
I don't know your brother, but I can tell you that people respond to cultic mind control in very different ways.

You seem surprised that your brother may have been harmed emotionally and or had his pysc damaged. This is very common and doesn't require overt abuse. All it requires is breaking someone's spirit, the Seed/straight/kids specialty.

Come to the woods, for here is rest. There is no repose like that of the green deep woods. Here grow the wallflower and the violet. The squirrel will come and sit upon your knee, the logcock will wake you in the morning. Sleep in forgetfulness of all ill. Of all the upness accessible to mortals, there is no upness comparable to the mountains.
-- John Muir

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
What Happened?
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2003, 12:27:00 PM »
Dear Barry's brother,
  I don't know Barry. I was in from `80 - `82. But I do know what it's like to try, hard, to get through Straight, find myself forced by concience to reject the whole thing and, therefore, be excluded from full membership in my family by my older Seed graduate brothers and sisters. I'd be happy to talk with you about it either privately or publicly in the forums for the benefit of others who might be facing the same issues.

All the best,
Ginger

May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.
-- George Carlin

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
What Happened?
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2003, 08:25:00 PM »
hello Barry - I was in the st pete hole for bout 15 months; Dec 78 - 80.  Glad you found this site.  Hope your brother finds it as well.