Author Topic: Dr Gerald Davidson Was Jennifer's uncle?  (Read 54535 times)

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
Re: Dr Gerald Davidson Was Jennifer's uncle?
« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2011, 12:13:53 AM »
I can make the diagram myself - we learned how to make flow charts in tech school, lol.

Just list the relationships and what kind of relationship it was.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2011, 12:27:08 AM »
The only relationships here are Harvard and thought reform (brainwashing) Synanon and attack therapy

Elan and Gerald Davidson and Werner Erhard and Human Potential Movement and Seva and Esalen

Other than that they're complete strangers :-

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2011, 12:37:38 AM »
The Nixon Administration was, at one time, putting together a program for detaining youngsters who showed a tendency toward violence in "concentration" camps. According to the Washington Post, the plan was authored by Dr. Arnold Hutschnecker. Health, Education and Welfare Secretary Robert Finch was told by John Erlichman, Chief of Staff for the Nixon White House, to implement the program. He proposed the screening of children of six years of age for tendencies toward criminality. Those who failed these tests were to be destined to be sent to the camps. The program was never implemented.

Dr. Arnold A. Hutschnecker, who for many years served as Richard M. Nixon's psychotherapist and who once said that Nixon ''didn't have a serious psychiatric diagnosis'' but had ''a good portion of neurotic symptoms,'' died on Thursday at his home in Sherman, Conn. He was 102.

Dr. Larry Brilliant (Wayne State University), is the founder of the SEVA Foundation, and Ram Dass (Harvard faculty-psychology) is a co-founder and advisory board member of the Seva Foundation. Wavy Gravy (Seva founder) was good friends with Timothy Leary (Harvard faculty-psychology)

These people are all attached one way or the other to Esalen, and Aldous Huxley (Human Potential Movement).

An Elan consultant, Marvin Schwarz, now chairman of the Department of Psychiatry at Glen Oaks Hospital in Illinois (and a Harvard classmate of Davidson's), referred more than 100 adolescent patients to the school.

Paul E. Touchette
Professor, Pediatrics
School of Medicine
Principal Psychologist, Child Neurology, UCI Medical Center

Ed.D., Harvard University, 1967, Psychology Research

The Esalen Institute is a Human Potential Movement think-tank and center in Big Sur, California, founded in 1962. They were central to the development of the Human Potential Movement of the 1960s and 1970s, and are sometimes cited as a direct forerunner of the New Age movement. Esalen holds a number of courses, retreats, seminars, encounter groups, and lectures.
Esalen sometimes turns up in conspiracy theories about the New Age movement claiming some nebulous ties existed between Esalen and the CIA or Department of Defense, hence leading to claims the New Age movement is a vast CIA experiment, such as in the conspiracy theories of Texe Marrs and Lyndon LaRouche. For the skeptical movement, such ridiculous conspiracy theories are a distraction and detrimental to serious analysis of Esalen's teachings and the extent to which they incorporate pseudoscience and woo.
A rather wide range of people associated with later human consciousness movements are Esalen alumni. They include psychologist B.F. Skinner and Carl Rogers, Werner Erhard, LSD gurus Timothy Leary and Richard Alpert, liberal Protestant theologan Paul Tillich, Zen teacher Alan Watts, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest author Ken Kesey, counterculture figures Jerry Rubin and Paul Krassner, and Buckminster Fuller.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Campbell

"In 1921 he graduated from the Canterbury School in New Milford, Connecticut."

Yablonsky studied sociology and criminology at Rutgers University and in 1958 at New York University for the Ph.D. doctorate. He taught at several prestigious universities, such as Harvard University and Columbia University since 1963 and is a professor of criminology and sociology (now emeritus ) at California State University, Northridge in Northridge ( Los Angeles ). He is also a psychotherapist ( psychodrama ). Yablonsky has published on topics of subculture , the drug therapy and psychodrama , and found that worldwide attention.

Nope, nothing to see here
« Last Edit: August 24, 2011, 12:42:48 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2011, 12:42:35 AM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
Joseph Campbell was before these people's time I believe. It's just funny how small this circle is
Campbell is still relevant today as a resource for infusing meaning and mysticism into LGATs focused on male bonding, e.g., Mankind Awareness Project, which also has roots in Werner Erhard's est.

There also seems to be a rather high percentage of Hyde School faculty and  graduates who get sucked into MKP...

There was or still is a program for adolescents in Australia which is essentially a spinoff from MKP called Pathways.
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2011, 12:43:50 AM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Joseph Campbell was before these people's time I believe. It's just funny how small this circle is
Campbell is still relevant today as a resource for infusing meaning and mysticism into LGATs focused on male bonding, e.g., Mankind Awareness Project, which also has roots in Werner Erhard's est.

There also seems to be a rather high percentage of Hyde School faculty and  graduates who get sucked into MKP...

There was or still is a program for adolescents in Australia which is essentially a spinoff from MKP called Pathways.
I dinna know that. Thank you

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2011, 12:44:25 AM »
The only relationships here are Harvard and thought reform (brainwashing) Synanon and attack therapy

Elan and Gerald Davidson and Werner Erhard and Human Potential Movement and Seva and Esalen

You can't be serious...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2011, 12:49:30 AM »
I'm starting to believe my own bullshit here. My wife's brother told me a few hours ago that Harvard professors all know, or know of, each other, and especially if they were in the same department

Next year I'm rooting for Yale at the big game  :seg2:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2011, 12:50:50 AM »

You can't be serious...
I need time to put it together, but yes, absolutely

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2011, 01:08:19 AM »

You can't be serious...
I need time to put it together, but yes, absolutely
Lol. You are looking into a teacup.

Elan is but a teensy weensy part of all this. Fringe, even. This is w-a-y bigger than the northeastern HPM elite...

Just sayin' ...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2011, 01:20:31 AM »
I know. I'm nowhere near done yet though. This all goes to motive. I'll probably never prove that Elan was an experiment, but that's because they had over 40 years to bury the evidence

The associations with mind control and HPM and attack therapy is good circumstantial evidence. Good enough to convince a publisher to listen. They'll have better resources than I do. Maybe I can get something concrete with their help

And, Elan may be a tiny part of all that, but they did help spawn an industry of abuse. In the end that's what I want people to know about

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2011, 01:27:43 AM »
Yablonsky studied sociology and criminology at Rutgers University and in 1958 at New York University for the Ph.D. doctorate...
During this time period, and part and parcel of the fieldwork requisite to getting his degree, Yablonsky had a research project involving a residential treatment facility in New Jersey called Highfields, founded by F. Lowell Bixby and Lloyd W. McCorkle.

Nigh a decade prior, Lloyd McCorkle and Dr. Joseph Abrahams worked out a methodology which became known as Guided Group Interaction. This was accomplished under the auspices of the Dept. of Defense during World War II at the Fort Knox Rehabilitation Center for Military Prisoners. It involved what can easily be described as a regimen of "confrontational group therapy."

Along with founding Highfields in 1950, McCorkle went on to work as a warden in the New Jersey prison system, later heading up the entire corrections system for the state. Abrahams went on to work with schizophrenics and the criminally insane at St. Elizabeths Hospital in Washington, DC and various hospitals, therapeutic communities, and prisons elsewhere.

Yablonsky, of course, went on to discover and extol the virtues of Synanon, becoming one of its more influential fans and apologists.

GGI is the direct progenitor of "Positive Peer Culture," which is in use, in one form or another, at pretty much every program in the TTI (with the possible exception of the IFB homes).

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 24, 2011, 02:14:18 AM »
IFB homes?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 24, 2011, 06:57:38 AM »
Today I'm checking out JFK University and the HPM. Stewart Emery and George Leonard.http://http://www.google.com/search?rlz=1C1AVSX_enUS397&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=IFB+homes#pq=ifb%20homes&hl=en&cp=39&gs_id=4b&xhr=t&q=jfk+university+human+potential+movement&qe=amZrIHVuaXZlcnNpdHkgaHVtYW4gcG90ZW50aWFsIG1vdmVtZW50&qesig=vKVP50i5VoWwCYzf4fimuQ&pkc=AFgZ2tmyfNqj_o5JWrNW3R8AGxgMEDjDUl5o6x8ySPThxTC2FErg75qusf0SyDiaWabfbvd_mCCP8SFC47w7E8g6BnMHmcjTqg&pf=p&sclient=psy&rlz=1C1AVSX_enUS397&source=hp&pbx=1&oq=jfk+university+human+potential+movement&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=1c48fa5191b9651e&biw=1066&bih=524

The Kennedy clan sent Michael Skakel to Elan, and they knew what they were doing. From a quick search I can see they were interested in the HPM

Now I ask again, why would they send him to a place that brainwashes people, and why would they let Joe Ricci and Doctor Davidson beat a confession out of him?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 24, 2011, 06:58:37 AM »
Double post

:boycott: