Author Topic: Dr Gerald Davidson Was Jennifer's uncle?  (Read 54259 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Dr Gerald Davidson Was Jennifer's uncle?
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2011, 01:59:43 AM »
That Elan was an experiment
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
NARCO RESEARCH, REHAB, AND TREATMENT... (92nd Congress, 1971
« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2011, 01:03:44 AM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
Fwiw, Davidson also participated/is mentioned in the following studies, presentations, and reports:

• NARCOTICS RESEARCH, REHABILITATION, AND TREATMENT HEARINGS
    BEFORE THE SELECT COMMITTEE ON CRIME
    HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
    NINETY-SECOND CONGRESS, FIRST SESSION (1971)
      "Davidson, Dr. Gerald E., associate director, drug dependency clinic, Boston City Hospital, study entitled "Results of Preliminary Perse Study"....: 331"

< snip snip >
Here's another Link for the transcript of that hearing, for anyone who had problems accessing the one above. This alternate link is for the first page of 93; scroll down to the bottom of the page for links to the rest...
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2011, 01:57:23 AM »
An Elan consultant, Marvin Schwarz, now chairman of the Department of Psychiatry at Glen Oaks Hospital in Illinois (and a Harvard classmate of Davidson's), referred more than 100 adolescent patients to the school.

Another Harvard douchebag. I'm about to get started on this piece of shit.

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2011, 12:37:10 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
That Elan was an experiment

That's the thing that keeps coming back to me about it... the thing that I think may make it different.. like an incomplete idea judge floating 'round in my mind - never becoming anything, but never going away either.  I have been suspicious about this for some time, but didn t want to state it, 'til I could figure out more... To be honest, I am not even sure why I think it.. I only know that something is missing from the puzzle, and that I think that this may be it.  My "feeling", or "sense" for lack of a better term, is that it, at least, started out as an experiment, and then once it was in place, continued on, as a profitable "school", as it was there, so why not make money on it, and keep it going.  My mind just keeps giving Elan importance, like there is a mystery there, with a very important conclusion.. One way or another, I may be wrong, but I know that my mind is doing this for a reason.

Paul St. John

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2011, 12:58:06 PM »
Not to be a band wagon jumper but you are right Paul. Wayne is on to something. I just can not bring back enough memory right now concerning Dr. Davidson to elaborate. I have tried in vain to call everyone I know to see if they have any input but I have had no success, as of yet.
Someone out there has Dr. Gerald Davidson's story.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2011, 08:33:04 AM »
I stil haven't found anything direct, but there's enough circumstantial evidence to let people connect the dots themselves

If we can put people to death on circumstantial evidence, I can make accusations based on it

Besides, these people are either famous or dead. Either way, fuck 'em. I'm convinced this was an experiment.

Offline Paul St. John

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2011, 01:34:52 PM »
Honestly Wayne, I am just glad to hear that another person suspects it.... who's not crazy or an idiot.  The idea seemed so far-fetched in my mind..

Any theories as to what the motive was for this experimentation?

I have to admit a part of me hates talking about this.. I hate talking about things where I am lacking evidence and it is possible that the imagination can take over and one get lost in a never ending world of nowhere-ness.  However, so long, as we are aware, that we are merely contemplating a possibility, I would be interested in exploring this idea as a possibility..

If it was an experiment, it had to be for a reason.  What did Joe Ricci stand to gain?

Paul St. John

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2011, 03:14:09 PM »
Matthew Israel, founder of Judge Rotenberg Center, to retire
http://www.patriotledger.com/business/x ... -to-retire

Read more: http://www.patriotledger.com/archive/x9 ... z1Vmq6sKWg

Matthew Israel, who founded The Judge Rotenberg Educational Center 40 years ago, announced Monday he will retire as executive director as of June 1.

The center is a residential educational program for children and adults with severe and life-threatening behavior disorders. It serves 225 clients with a staff of over 850 full-time employees.

Israel, 77, informed the center's board of directors last week that he will move to California, where he will join his wife Judy.

Longtime Assistant Executive Director Glenda Crookes will serve as interim executive director.

Israel received a doctorate in psychology from Harvard University and trained as a behavioral psychologist under Harvard psychologist B.F. Skinner.

childadvocate
3 months ago
Report Abuse
I have a few questions for you Dr. Israel before you retire. I herd that educational and child advocate George Deabold has been poking around and looking into your center. I was also informed that Deabold just might have asked the right question or questions that prompted you to retire. Is that true sir ? I know both George Deabold and his org. SchoolWatch both advocate for child Safety, health and education issues. Dr. Israel is it true that Mr. Deabold has contacted both you and The Judge Rotenberg Center ? Dr. Israel is it not true that via a phone call between Mr. Deabold and your staff, that Mr. Deabold informed a member of you staff that he is an education advocate. Dr. Israel, didnt Mr. Deabold also inform you staff that he helps both parents and children obtain appropriate educational classification, placement and services. Dr. Israel, isnt it true your staff offer to send one of The Judge Rotenberg Centers rep's or Sales people to meet with Mr. Deabold. ? Dr. Israel, is it also true that the Center had an interest or was interested in Mr. Deabold possibly sending some of the students he advocates for to The Judge Rotenberg Center? Dr. Israel , did Mr. George Deabold request to feel the full power, pain and discomfort levels of the two skin shock devices that your center uses on children. Dr. Israel, Did Mr. George Deabold ask you about the level of pain associated with the skin shock that JRC uses ? Dr. Israel, did educational and child advocate Mr. George Deabold request to rent, lease or buy both a GED and GED - 4 skin shock device.
Dr. Israel why arent you granting Mr. Deabolds Request ?????

Read more: http://www.patriotledger.com/archive/x9 ... z1VmqhsdBY

Read more: http://www.patriotledger.com/archive/x9 ... z1VmppbwoU

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2011, 03:29:46 PM »
http://motherjones.com/politics/2007/08 ... -gonnerman
A comment by Ursus:
Ursus 08/25/2007 12:15 AM
Re. the evolution of JRC from Skinner: Something about that time, I'm not sure what it was, created a hotbed for these types of places. There were a lot of new ideas floating around about the human psyche, and people tried mucking around with those ideas, for whatever reasons... perhaps some of them were even good-intentioned. I guess some people thought they could apply these ideas to solving some of the "problems of the day," e.g., straightening up the "errant and wayward youth" and turning them into productive citizens. It would seem that the idea that one's teenage years are, by definition, turbulent times fraught with stress and filled with a modicum of experimentation, had not yet been accepted as not necessarily a bad thing. Apparently it still isn't. ...Matthew Israel appears to have escaped close scrutiny of his methods and ideology since he focused on a small subset of youth, namely, self-abusing and mentally disturbed individuals whose parents felt they had no other alternative. His target clientele in the early days weren't exactly able to speak for themselves. Now that the Judge Rotenberg Center has started to target more mainstream malcontents, be it for reasons of greed or myopia, we are starting to hear stories of what life is really like there. May the sunlight of this current exposure prove to be the requisite disinfectant needed to put these atavistic barbaric cruelties to rest.

I posted this to see if Gerald Davidson knew Dr. Matthew Israel or Skinner.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2011, 07:56:29 AM »
Good find. I'll check them out today

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2011, 08:04:35 AM »
Paul E. Touchette
Professor, Pediatrics
School of Medicine
Principal Psychologist, Child Neurology, UCI Medical Center

Ed.D., Harvard University, 1967, Psychology Research

« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 08:17:56 AM by Anonymous »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2011, 08:13:55 AM »
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Esalen

The Esalen Institute is a Human Potential Movement think-tank and center in Big Sur, California, founded in 1962. They were central to the development of the Human Potential Movement of the 1960s and 1970s, and are sometimes cited as a direct forerunner of the New Age movement. Esalen holds a number of courses, retreats, seminars, encounter groups, and lectures.
Esalen sometimes turns up in conspiracy theories about the New Age movement claiming some nebulous ties existed between Esalen and the CIA or Department of Defense, hence leading to claims the New Age movement is a vast CIA experiment, such as in the conspiracy theories of Texe Marrs and Lyndon LaRouche. For the skeptical movement, such ridiculous conspiracy theories are a distraction and detrimental to serious analysis of Esalen's teachings and the extent to which they incorporate pseudoscience and woo.
A rather wide range of people associated with later human consciousness movements are Esalen alumni. They include psychologist B.F. Skinner and Carl Rogers, Werner Erhard, LSD gurus Timothy Leary and Richard Alpert, liberal Protestant theologan Paul Tillich, Zen teacher Alan Watts, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest author Ken Kesey, counterculture figures Jerry Rubin and Paul Krassner, and Buckminster Fuller.

:seg2:
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 01:01:16 PM by Anonymous »

dragonfly

« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2011, 09:28:40 AM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2011, 09:45:30 AM »
I' m waiting for information on Straight's doctors. Sembler and Newton were pawns like Joe Ricci. I'm willing to bet they were in the same circle as Davidson and his henchmen

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2011, 04:10:59 PM »
Dr. Matthew Israel was at Harvard in the early 60's and everyone else you have mentioned were there during the 60's. Israel and Davidson opened practices and eventually programs within New England. A member here spoke of being placed at JRC after their stint at Elan. So right there we know Davidson and Israel knew one another. How or why is another thing.