Author Topic: Dr Gerald Davidson Was Jennifer's uncle?  (Read 55244 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Dr Gerald Davidson Was Jennifer's uncle?
« Reply #105 on: December 10, 2011, 09:00:41 AM »
I wouldn't know where to begin looking for that information. If they were experimenting with kids then you can bet it's classified or buried so deep we'll never find it. What I'd really like to do is get my records from Elan. My high school sent me nothing.

If they destroyed the records that would be illegal, right?

They'll claim they were lost
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 10, 2011, 09:00:43 AM »
"It is perfectly possible for a man to be out of prison, and yet not free - to be under no physical constraint and yet to be a psychological captive, compelled to think, feel and act as the representatives of the national state, or of some private interest within the nation, wants him to think, feel and act.

"The nature of psychological compulsion is such that those who act under constraint remain under the impression that they are acting on their own initiative. The victim of mind-manipulation does not know that he is a victim. To him the walls of his prison are invisible, and he believes himself to be free. That he is not free is apparent only to other people. His servitude is strictly objective."
Brave New World Revisited, Aldous Huxley, 1958

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 10, 2011, 09:33:18 AM »
K: Again, I think we need to focus on mind control being a civil rights issue. There are several other pro-survivor groups that are now making the same decision and we’re getting more organized together. We’re realizing this is the way we’re going to have to present it to get the attention we need because as long as we keep calling it ‘mind control’ or ‘ritual abuse,’ it’s too easy for people to put it in a little slot and keep it there.

E: Is anyone writing about that, the civil rights aspect?

K: There’s one group, RAT, Jeanne Sarson and Linda MacDonald in Canada. I believe they’re even going to be addressing the UN pretty soon about it. There’s a movie called Mississippi Burning and a song at the end of it called “Walk On,” a group of black people singing it. Every time I hear that song, I break down and cry like a baby because I realize that even though the song was about black civil rights issues, it applies directly to us. We have to keep on walking on, no matter what happens, no matter what obstacles are in our way, no matter who gets potshots and gets hurt and killed along the way that we love dearly. We’ve got to keep on going and not give up. See, the perpetrators think we’re going to, and so if we do, they win. We can’t let them win, and that’s the bottom line for me. Until I can’t write anymore or talk anymore, I’m going to keep communicating this stuff. I have committed my life to doing this, and I feel a great joy now because I’ve made that decision. I went through several years of stark raving fear because I knew that there might be a great cost for doing this, but then I realized that if I don’t do it, I’m going to spend the rest of my life being miserable because I could have done it and didn’t. As soon as I made the decision, I am at such peace now and feel such joy. It’s really exciting.

http://conspirazine.com/2011/07/26/inte ... -survivor/

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 10, 2011, 12:29:00 PM »
Quote from: "Wayne Kernochan"
I wouldn't know where to begin looking for that information. If they were experimenting with kids then you can bet it's classified or buried so deep we'll never find it. What I'd really like to do is get my records from Elan. My high school sent me nothing.

Here's the thing - the Douglas Company would not have needed to have done that work.  Rather, by sending the children of the folks who worked there to the Ivy League schools allowed them to work in the Psychology departments (with access to youth), allowed the funding to start up the programs themselves and allowed the necessary means to cover things up if needed.  When you have a father who has a clearance in the CIA, you are given a clearance because you would have possibly seen some of the papers your father was working on.  The CIA then allows you to see what they are working on and might be able to convince that what they are doing makes absolute perfect sense.  So it's not so much a concrete connection, it is probably more concrete if we know if his father worked at such company.  It then follows that if he went to an Ivy League (Harvard), then he would have participated in the studies as a facilitator and not a participant.

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 10, 2011, 08:24:57 PM »

They will say they were burned in a fire. This is what I was told as of 1986. So somewhere between 1978 and 1986 all records were burned. This according to Sunny Torres Headmaster/Director of Sp. Ed.
Name sound familiar Wayne.

I have a letter in front of me dated 12/26/86 from Sunny Torres.  Bradley R. Smith was the Assistant Headmaster/ Director of Guidance at the time also.

The school was called Pinehenge School, AT ELAN.

R.F.D. Box 370, Poland Spring, Maine 04274-9711
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 11, 2011, 10:02:40 AM »
I figured as much.

There wasn't a fire though, was there? That was before I got there

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 11, 2011, 08:33:00 PM »
Maine Governor John H. Reed http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_H._Reed

Reed was a strong supporter of the Vietnam War, and was close to President Lyndon Johnson, who appointed him to the National Transportation Safety Board in 1966. After serving in that post, he was appointed by President Richard Nixon US ambassador to Sri Lanka and later the Maldives. Also appointed ambassodor (to Sri Lanka and the Maldives) by President Ronald Reagan in 1981.

Senator George J. Mitchell http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_J._Mitchell

Mitchell served as a trial attorney for the Antitrust Division of the United States Department of Justice in Washington from 1960 to 1962, and then as executive assistant to Senator Edmund S. Muskie

Edmund Muskie http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edmund_Muskie

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3611&p=395254&hilit=muskie#p395302

Peter Kyros http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_N._Kyros

Born in Portland, Maine, Kyros attended the public schools in Portland, Maine, and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. He graduated from the United States Naval Academy in 1947. He graduated from Harvard Law School,

William Hathaway http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Hathaway

he attended Harvard College and graduated from Harvard Law School in 1953. He then moved to Maine and practiced law in Lewiston.

Mike Michaud http://michaud.house.gov/about-mike/full-biography

Mike attended the John F. Kennedy School of Government Program for Senior Executives in State and Local Government at Harvard University. He has also been awarded an honorary Doctor of Public Service from Unity College, Husson College, and Maine Maritime Academy.
(JFK School of government has HPM members on staff :( )

Almost all of these people were in the Navy, and were either appointed to the National Transportation Safety Board, or the Federal Maritime Commission

I got these names as I checked out Joe Ricci's political donations :)

http://www.opensecrets.org/indivs/searc ... =n&c2008=n

And Elan :)

http://www.opensecrets.org/indivs/searc ... onor+Query

KRUGLIC, MARTIN
SO PORTLAND,ME 04106   ELAN   6/2/94   $1,000   Titcomb, Bonnie Lewis (D)
KRUGLIK, MARTIN
SOUTH PORTLAND,ME 04106   ELAN   4/25/90   $1,000   Andrews, Thomas H (D)
KRUGLIK, MARTIN
GRAY,ME 04039   ELAN THREE   10/28/96   $1,000   Brennan, Joseph

I didn't figure Marty for  a Democrat  :D

Offline DannyB II

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 11, 2011, 09:03:53 PM »
I figured as much.

There wasn't a fire though, was there? That was before I got there

No the fire wasn't before your time. I mentioned the fire happened between 1978 and 1986. I didn't inquire about my school records again till 12/86.
I was told all records psychiatric and school were destroyed.
Elan was able to obtain evals from all institutions I was at, the State of Rhode Island handed them over. I wanted copies was never able to get them.
Either do to my procrastination or theirs. Then at last I was told they burned.
Stand and fight, till there is no more.

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 11, 2011, 09:56:28 PM »
HPM = ?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 11, 2011, 10:10:05 PM »
Human Potential Movement

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 12, 2011, 02:13:01 PM »
http://http://www.security-faqs.com/cia-mk-ultra.html

Efforts to investigate the programme were hampered, however, by the fact that the then CIA Director Richard Helms ordered all files pertaining to MK-ULTRA to be destroyed in 1973.

Although the CIA have always insisted that experiments based around MK-ULTRA were discontinued, a CIA veteran, Victor Marchetti, has stated many times in various interviews that the agency continues to routinely conduct disinformation campaigns and that CIA mind control research is on-going.

In a interview in 1977 Marchetti specifically stated the CIA’s claim that MK-ULTRA had been abandoned was, indeed, merely a ‘cover story’.

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 12, 2011, 03:49:23 PM »
What's Davidson's degree?  PhD or MD?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 12, 2011, 03:55:16 PM »
M.D.

Offline Xelebes

• View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 12, 2011, 04:10:09 PM »
M.D.

Hm, puts odds against him being a researcher.  The PhD would have made it more obvious.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 12, 2011, 11:33:57 PM »
I don't understand a lot of this, but I know I smell a rat, I'm no expert in psychology or psychiatry, but I'm an expert in bullshit, and everything about Gerald Davidson screams bullshit.

Everyone keeps telling me he was after the money. He walked away just as the money hit it's height.  400 residents x $3,000 a month. That's over a million dollars a month. After expenses that was at least $250,000 a month for him

People say he developed a conscience.

:roflmao:

He left because there was nothing left for him to learn

He later made statements about attack therapy which were based on controlled experiments. We were the only experience he had with it. We were an experiment.

I've queried this a bit and had no success, and I'm good at getting requests, so I assume no one really cares after all these years. But, now I want to know just to know what they were really doing. I want to know what happened to us. I don't want justice, I just want the truth. I'm pretty sure of what that truth is, I just wish I had the research tools to find it