Author Topic: guess who is flooding the forum  (Read 1576 times)

Offline SyN

• View Profile
guess who is flooding the forum
« on: August 20, 2004, 01:21:00 AM »
guess who it is folks? cmon you each get one guess before i tell you all.
or do i have to?

Art by the by is your ph# the same?
SyN
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
A word to the wise is infuriating.\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2004, 07:38:00 AM »
Jamie and Jordon Eisman.

Offline By Demons Be Driven

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2004, 08:40:00 AM »
LOL its Syn who is flooding this site. :lol:

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2004, 08:28:00 PM »
actually i talked w/ nazi a few times he told me he lived in jersey. w/e though. everyone with common sense knows who it is.  I would like to know why you feel the need to slam into people.  I wont say for no reason, cause im sure there is one, and at least you have the salt to get a name to your words which i can respect.  but if your not nazi then who may you be? If your gonna say what you say and disrespect people have the stones to say who you are, and why you hate them.
Mike

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2004, 08:39:00 AM »
On 2004-08-20 17:28:00, SyN wrote:

"actually i talked w/ nazi a few times he told me he lived in jersey. w/e though. everyone with common sense knows who it is.  I would like to know why you feel the need to slam into people.  I wont say for no reason, cause im sure there is one, and at least you have the salt to get a name to your words which i can respect.  but if your not nazi then who may you be? If your gonna say what you say and disrespect people have the stones to say who you are, and why you hate them.

Mike"

If you really want to know my name it is Chris, I normally don't slam people unless they deserve it.
I can assure I am not Nazi. Well if he told you he lives in NJ he took you for a ride.Usually most people lie about where they are from when talking to strangers on the internet.
I am from NJ and have no reason to lie about it.And BTW wasn't it  Nazi who was banned from this site for a crude of hacking or something?

Nazi must of made some impression on this forum, all I see here is Nazi this Nazi that, I guess it is safe to say that he mindfucked  most of you, because you still sit here and talk about him even though he hasn't been here for over 9 months is it?

So if he said he is from NJ I guess if anyone ever tries to post here with a NJ ip address has to be NAZI then?

FYI NJ is the most highest populated State in the U.S.A, that is some ballsy opinion you have to call every one with a NJ ip address NAZI.I find it real amazing how you can narrow a NJ ip address down to NAZI.

You are a moderator why dont you compare my ip addy with his?If you really think I am him then our ip's will match.
And don't come back with some bogus excuse that we use the same internet provider either.

Offline SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2004, 10:38:00 AM »
if your not him then I do apologize. I wouldnt want to be compared to him either so again if your telling the truth you have my apologies.  

He did have a bad rep, just read any of his past posts and you'll see why no one enjoyed his presence here.
SyN

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2004, 11:20:00 AM »
Thank you SYN.,Actually I have read alot of his post's and they are really funny, the ones where he bashes and cuts on all the staff members. :lol: That shit is funny as hell.

I have been to his message board and he really doesnt have any funny shit up there, looks like he invested alot of time over here.[ This Message was edited by: By Demons Be Driven on 2004-08-22 08:23 ]